The Truth Of Twilight Prankster. Railgun V.S. Luster Touch

Mikoto Misaka didn't know how she was able to sleep that night. But somehow she was able to fall into a cold, hard, uncomfortable sleep.

Her dreams were so troubled and disturbing, that she began to miss the 200 ft Happy dreams that she used to have so frequently. These dreams were filled with blood, dark unreadable figures, and sometimes these figures would change into Dravis, Diablo, Ulquiorra, Hades, Night Reveler, and plenty other figures that she had found frightening.

Eventually it got to a point where she woke up within the small cold room, panting fearfully, worried that she might be dead.

The room was brightly lit as always, no matter what time of day it was...it was always completely lit, and cold...Mikoto wished she had at least a little bit of clothing to keep warm. What a bother. Mikoto felt lonely, she would even settle for Ulquiorra's company.

"What a drag huh? Stuck in this dingy little room." said a voice.

"Yeah." Mikoto muttered. "Sucks..."

"Mmhmm."

Mikoto went silent for a moment...and then...

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" Mikoto screamed and scrambled over to a corner of the room, covering her chest.

The strange masked harlequinn known as Twilight Prankster was sitting on the other end of the cell, playing a harmonica.

"Kinda reminds me of the Shawshank Redemption!" said Twilight Prankster throwing his harmonica over his shoulder. "Only I don't think there were any naked youths!! WILD!!"

"You freaking pervert!!" Mikoto growled. "At least put on a blindfold or something!"

"Oh trust me.." said Twilight Prankster. "I've seen it all, naked people are no surprise!"

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A DISRESPECTFUL TROLL!!!" Mikoto screamed. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!? WHY ARE YOU HERE!?"

"Well, seeing as you seem to be in quite a sticky situation!" said Twilight Prankster. "And seeing as Asgawrath has come back...I thought it was time I came out of the shadows and fully revealed myself!!"

"Fully revealed yourself?" Mikoto muttered. "I don't get it..."

"Eh!?" said Twilight Prankster. "What is there to get!? I'm a crazy clown dang it!

"Twilight Prankster...." Mikoto muttered. "It's you I don't get....don't get me wrong...I'm grateful for everything you've ever done...ever since Edolas, you've saved our butts more then once. But what exactly are you? Your Earthland self, Night Reveler, I heard he was an experiment by Aleister Crowley in an attempt to merge magic and science...an abomination that went against nature itself...but you...I know enough about Mikaris that just because someone shares the same face...it doesn't necessary mean you're the same person...and you...you're much more powerful then Night Reveler..I know that much..."

Twilight Prankster sighed. "I see...I've been helping you all this time...yet I've never revealed my reasons for doing so...plus you actually barely know me.....I can see why you'd be suspicious..very well...I shall tell you everything...ORIGIN STORY TIME!!!"

Mikoto perked up slightly...it was hard to believe..but she was actually interested...

"I was born a fighter.." said Twilight Prankster in a movie preview voice. "Then...my mommy was killed by ninjas! WAAAAAAA!!! MOMMMY!! Then! I trained with Ras Al Ghul to gain  my revenge!"

"THAT'S NOT YOUR ORIGIN STORY!!!" Mikoto screamed as she ran over and punched the harlequin in the head. "YA FREAKING MORON!!!"

"OWWWW That hurt!! Oooohhh...punching me naked!" said Twilight Prankster. "I didn't know you felt that way about me!"