Loud Route's Strange Objective.

"Holy Crap!!" said Ichigo with wide shocked eyes.

"What the hell!?" said Shizuri with the same shocked voice.

"Eh..." Muttered Ruikou with her usual bored look.

ITEM, Ichigo, Rukia, and Shinji were standing in the middle of what appeared to be a massive field of rocky mountains terrain and desert with a blue sky overhead...it would have looked plausible...if not for the fact that this entire place was in the underground passageways of Academy City.

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOWN HERE!?" Ichigo demanded pointing at the area then looking back at Shinji. "EH!? SERIOUSLY!!! THIS LOOKS LIKE THE UNDERGROUND TRAINING ROOM URAHARA HAS UNDER HIS SHOP!! WHAT THE HELL!?"

Shizuri just continued to stare, her left eye twitching ever so slightly. "Th-this is...th-this is...th-this is..."

"Like it?" said Shinji. "It's the special training room I had brought down here to assist Misaka with controlling her hollow powers. While she is actually quite a pro for a first timer, being able to summon her mask for 20 minutes after only 3 days of training...I believe that she can still go a bit further. So then I thought...why not initiate a little bit of training for her against another novice? I don't mean you of course Ichigo...I mean a somebody else a little more..."

Suddenly the sound of running was heard and Ichigo found a set of feet planting right into his jaw as a  small girl with sandy blonde hair in two short twin tails, wearing a red jacket and jogging shorts with a white t-shirt jump kicked him in the face.

The surprised Ichigo flew several meters and colided with the ground in an explosion of dirt as Hiyori Sarugaki landed on her feet nearby. "Hey! Ichigo!! Ya sad orange haired freak!! You've gotten slow!!"

Ichigo got up furiously and pointed his finger at Hiyori. "YA LITTLE SHE DEVIL!! WE DON'T SEE EACH OTHER THIS LONG AND YA GREET ME LIKE THAT!?"

"Eh!? Ya getting wimpy too!?" said Hiyori.

"Hmph..what a childish duo." muttered Shizuri. That's when Hiyori jump kicked Shizuri too, causing her to fly back several meters into the dirt.

"Call me a freaking kid again, and I'll use my Zanpaktou to gut you like a freaking fish!" said Hiyori puffing up her cheeks in a furious pout.

"Super scary!" said Saiai backing off slightly and hiding behind Ruikou.

"That's right." said Shinji looking at Shizuri. "You haven't met her either. This is Hiyori Sarugaki, she's a Soul Reaper like me, Ichigo, and Rukia here. And I've actually recruited her to come here with me to train Misaka a bit.

Shizuri got out of her crater, spitting out dirt spitefully. "Ya didn't tell me what the freaking hell you're training Railgun to do!! I'm not satisfied with your explanations yet...Soul Reaper.. Shinigami, or whatever you are!!"

Shinji and Hiyori looked at each other. Shinji sighed. "You wouldn't."

"Oh but I would.." said Hiyori with a grin. "This gal is way too sure of herself..."

Hiyori drew a sword from her back and nodded at Shizuri. "Hey, want to get payback for that kick I just gave ya?"

Shizuri harrumphed. "Don't get all high and mighty with me little girl. I don't fight children.."

"How many times...do I have to say?" said Hiyori as she drew a hand over her furious face. "DON'T CALL ME...A KID!!!"

In a burst of spiritual energy a white skull mask appeared over Hiyori's face. The mask had red diamond designs over it's large brow and a long rhino-like horn coming from the forehead.