Grimmjow Jaguerjaque V.S. Hound Dog

(I thought Frenda's theme would suit Grimmjow pretty well)

Magnolia Town...10:00 AM

Lucy watched Mikoto with a sad expression. Currently Mikoto was fast asleep draped in blankets as she slept within Lucy's home.

Wendy was sitting next to Mikoto. "I don't know how long she'll need to rest...but that poison in her wound was strangely unique...I'd never seen anything like it..it wasn't fatal though at least."

"Hasn't she had enough to deal with?" Lucy asked as she fiddled with Natsu's scarf that was still wrapped around Mikoto's neck. "Why is it that everywhere we turn, somebody else wants to make life harder for her?"

"I wish I knew.." Wendy said wiping a tear from her eye. "Little Lucy's been asking where Mikoto is all day. Should I-?"

"No..Mikoto's fine now right?" said Lucy. "Just tell her that her big sister needs some rest and that she'll be able to play when she get's better...She's too young to understand the situation right now...it's better that way."

"Touma's all frantic." said Wendy. "Wasn't he here earlier?"

Lucy nodded. "I get what he's feeling..."

___________________________________________________

Academy City: Unknown underground location.

Alice Restardo was never one to really brag about her abilities...mainly because her position made sure she would never brag about it.....

While appearing to be 14 years old, her wisdom and combative bloodlust was well beyond her age. Which was why she alone, was selected to replace the deciesed Amata Kihara as the leader of the covert force named Hound Dog...a special forces unit that took orders directly from Aleister Crowley himself.

She was also the youngest leader, however it was also believed she was the most dangerous, especially given her esper ability. Her black skirt and shirt, pure white hair and her green eyes betrayed no evil...until she got angry or into a job...then you could see the monster within. And her ability...even though it was only level 4..the nature of the ability allowed her to even go up against the powerful Level 5s.

The dark underground tunnel was full of what appeared to be stolen vans. Around her, men and women in special forces bullet proof vests with night vsion goggles, masks and automatics, miniguns, and rocket launchers were spray painting the vans black.

For Hound Dog, a force that operated outside the law, stealing vehicles was much faster then preparing and acquiring them. Their main weapon, was a technology called an Olfactory Sensor. A sensor that allowed one to pick up a target's scent even in the rain. It was more efficient then a police dog and more reliable then a Dragon Slayer who would have to know a scent in order to accurately pick it up.

"Briefing about the target came in late again." said a Hound Dog walking over to Alice. "But we have 5 comfirmed targets that Aleister wants dead and gone himself."

"Late again hmm?" said Alice. "Of course, Aleister must be quite scared now that his old friend Mayuri is back in town..."

"Mayuri Kurotsuchi?" said the Hound Dog. "I believe that's the 5th target." The man handed Alice 5 files which she began to flip through casually.

"Laxus Dreyar, Erza Scarlet, Kenpachi Zaraki, and Mirajane Strauss..." said Alice. "Hmmm...I'm not familiar with this Kenpachi person. Should prove interesting.. So Aleister..your plan to frame the Railgun for murder extends this far...you fear that these 5 might find the evidence they need to clear her name...I'm surprised Natsu Dragneel isn't on this list...oh well...prepare the men...we're heading out now."