Epilogue: Gathering of The Numensapiens

In a dark space beyond all spaces... there dwelled 3 seperate dimensions. One dimension was the meeting place of the so called magic gods.... humans, who had somehow gained Numensapien power. Another was dimension was the dimension known as Hueco Mundo, the dark primordial desert that was home to the hollows, ruled over by the current Tres Espada Tier Harribel.  The third space... was a dark space that not even Aleister Crowley could go to...

This space, was the meeting place of the last Numensapiens to exist in all the Multiverse. The god-like beings whose power exceeded all intelligent life that didn't sit on the level of angels and God himself. Beings of incredible magical might...all of these beings possessing enough power to defeat Gildarts himself with their pinky fingers.

Diablo Etwatia walked through the complete black darkness. Around him there was nothing... absolutely nothing...it was merely a seperate space with restricted access, nothing more.

Diablo finally made it to a white long table made of pure marble suspended in space, with 7 throne like chairs around the table. Sitting near the head of the table, with his culy toed shoes on the table as he leaned back casually in his chair, was Twilight Prankster.

"Howdy Doctor Doom!" said Twilight Prankster with a chuckle. "Stomp any more skulls today?"

"Do not test me harelquin." said Diablo. "I am not in the mood for your tricks and pranks.."

"Awwwww..." said Twilight Prankster. "Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm quite sure.."

"Really really sure?"

"Yes.."

"Really rea-"

"YES!!!"

Twilight Prankster chuckled and sniggered again. "Okeydokey.."

Diablo Etwatia pulled up a chair across from Twilight Prankster. The moment he sat down though there was a sudden farting noise, and Diablo pullled out a whoopee cushion from his seat.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Twilight Prankster laughed hysterically. "Can't beat the classics!!"

Diablo Etwatia showed no reaction other then that his demonic eyes glowed a little brigher. As he threw the whoopee cushion over his shoulder several more figures walked out of the darkness.

The first figure, was a girl of unfathomable beauty, Her age could not be guessed, but her looks were that of a 15 year old girl wearing wonderous partially transparent form fitting dress that seemed to shimmer all colors of the rainbow, her silver-white hair sparkled like pure starlight, and her pinkish irises exuded a calmness that would have comforted the most heartbroken indivdual in all the Multiverse.

This was Amor Caritas... The Numensapien of Love and Compassion

As Amor sat herself next to Twilight Prankster in the middle of the table, the second figure arrived.

This figure was dressed in very thin light blue armor. His helm had no eyeholes or features whatsoever, being the shape of a high curved cylingder with large metal halo floating above the helm. The bottom part of his torso and legs was obscured by large silver robes..

This was Temporum Exitus... The Numensapien of Time and Fate.

"So.." said Temporum in an echoing voice that sounded as if was corroding slowly, while building up over an immeasurable amount of time. "Four of us have already arrived..."

"I hear Diablo Roterras...the Edolas form of Diablo Etwatia... will not be coming." said Amor in a beautiful, graceful voice. "He is dealing with trouble in the transcendent dimensions."