Revive The Greed: Aarroniero Arruruerui V.S. Lucy Heartfilia

In the far outreaches of Academy City, in the more worn down and crime ridden districts...Ulquiorra stood within an abandoned building with a magic circle drawn in chalk before him. He held the replica of the Lance of Gungnir that had been given to him by Asgawrath.

As he stood there silently contemplating what he was about to do, a tall figure entered the worn down room. It was Nnoitorra Gilga.

Nnoitorra looked at Ulquiorra with his usual strangely bloodthirsty smile. "Oh hello Ulquiorra...changing more things into hollows with that strange lance? Don't be so shy, tell me everything that's going on.."

"This isn't a hollow changing ritual." said Ulquiorra. "Rather it's a new power I discovered from the lance...a power that is once again, only available if I am the one who wields it."

Ulquiorra dipped the spear's tip into the center of the magic circle. Immediately, the circle began to glow rather brightly. And a form began to rise from it like a pool of dark light....the pool began to form into a tall figure...until finally, the light died down.... to reveal somebody that should have been long gone.

The figure wore a frilly noble's coat and a long elongated mask with eight holes. His tall demeanor seemed to give off the slight fearful pressure that this creature was more then he seemed..

"Aarroniero!?" Nnoitorra said with shock. "The Espada Nueve!?"

"Yes, it seems that by concentrating on a specific pressure." said Ulquiorra. "I am able revive different Arrancar that have been long lost..much like how Kurotsuchi revived us to gaurd Soul Island. However, with the lance, the revival is random...and can only be performed once a day...it is actually quite the stroke of luck that we managed to revive one of our Espada...even if it is only the 9th ranked... (Considering Yammy is actually the strongest Espada when in Resurreccion form, Aarroniero can be considered the weakest of the Espada.)

"We are.." said a low demonic voice from Aarroniero. "alive?" finished a higher pitched voice.

"Yes.." said Ulquiorra. "It's been two long years Aarronierro Arruruerui...but yes, by a stroke of luck, the lance in my hand has chosen you to once again recieve life.."

"Interesting." said the low voice.

"Where is master Aizen?" said the high pitched voice.

"We must see what his orders are, now that we once more live.." said the low voice.

"Aizen is no longer our master." said Ulquiorra. "He was defeated by the Substitute Soul Reaper, Ichigo Kurosaki...but that is of no consequence...we have another master, whose power is far greater....far grander...far more...Asgawrath, god of darkness.."

"A-Asgawrath!?" said the high voice fearfully.

"Most intrigueing indeed." said the low voice. "Then refusal is not an option...we will serve gratefully.."

"Gratefully!?" said the high voice. "This is Asgawrath! He will devour us!!"

"No.." said the low voice. "If he requires us...he will not harm us...for we are his faithful ones."

"Fine.." said both of Aarroniero's voices. "Let us serve...let us once again devour and hoard...let us once more become greed.."

"There is currently 3 mages..skilled in the arts of magic..one of them is also a psychic ability expert called an esper.." said Ulquiorra. "They are currently investigating a murder...you must not kill the esper among them, however the others are fair game. Do whatever you can to inhibit their investigations...I shall give you the details of the plan in a short while...so as you will be better acquainted with what to impede...