The Number 3 Espada V.S. The Number 2 Esper

"I am Nelliel Tu Odelschwank." said Nel pointing her sword at the stunned Kakine. "Pleased to meet you."

"Damn..." said Kakine gritting his teeth. "What the hell are you freaks!? Espada!? Arrancar!? Ulquiorra!? Aarroniero!? You're all freaks!! ALL OF YOU!!!"

"You're one to talk." said Nel. "Considering your strange abilities. In this City, there is no such thing as normal Kakine, which would probably mean we are all considered normal in that manner.

"Damn!! DAMN!!" said Kakine furiously. "I don't care what the freaking hell you are!! I'll KILL YOU WHERE YOU STAND!!!"

Kakine launched himself at Nel, laughing with blood lust as his wings spread wide and glowed with tremendous light.

But just as his hand was about to reach Nel, she suddenly dissapeared using Sonido and reapeared behind Kakine, her sword raised as a powerful spiritual pressure exploded from her body.

Kakine turned his head just in time to see Nel slice his own wings clean off before kicking him agiley in the face and sending him straight into the remains of the crystal monster he had summoned.

The crystalized monster shattered into pieces with the force of the blow, and the magic circle that had summoned it dissapeared.

Kakine rose from the wreckage laughing. "You've got spunk girl!! I'll give you that!! But you've got nothing on one who has touched the territory of God!!!"

Kakine soared into the sky on newly reformed wings as he spread his arms wide and 3 massive swords the size of buildings formed out of mid air and shot at Nel.

Nel was a blur of speed as she flashed into the air and ran along side one blade before suddenly flashing away in a burst of speed, her blade moving like quick lightning, slicing the other two swords into pieces.

Nel suddenly reappeared behind Kakine and sliced one of his wings off before grabbing his face with one hand and throwing him into the street below in an explosion of rubble. Nel landed lightly on the ground and walked over to Mikoto and Mikaris.

"Mikoto... are you okay? " asked Nel.

"N-Nel..." Mikoto stammered. "How?"

"I was once one of the former Espada, the third ranked under Aizen's command." said Nel. "However, Nnoitorra Gilga, the now number 5, but number 8 back then, betrayed me, giving me this scar on my head here...the injury caused me to leak out spiritual pressure and take on the form of a child you saw... my subordinates, Dondochaka and Pesche took care of me since then.. However, during certain special circumstances.... I am able to regain my old strength... you helped me do that Mikoto Misaka, and for that I thank you.."

Nel held up her blade and pointed it at the dust cloud from which Kakine was emerging, already having regrown his other wing. "Now... allow me repay that debt."

Kakine looked furious. "You... you... You think you're so smart."

"Give up Teitoku Kakine." said Nel. "There is no honor in fighting a weak foe."

"Yeah?" said Kakine. "Well tell me something Nelliel Tu Odelschwank...whose the weak one in all of this? Me....OR YOU!?"

With those words Kakine thrust his hand up and a massive ginormous blade formed over his arm like a zanbato. The zanbato blade glowed with tremendous light as the special matter within took on the properties of his wings and absorbed the surrounding light, increasing power and gaining a specialized energy around the blade.

"You wanted to play with swords!?" Kakine shouted ferociously. "Well here ya go!!"

Kakine shot at Nel like a bullet as Nel effortlessly brought up her sword to block, sparks ripped out of the two blades as the metal grinded on metal.