Nelliel Tu Odelschwank, The Former Tres Espada

"Damn...Damn.." said a low voice from within the dark alleyway.

"The light of day is upon us...oh how we so hate the light..." said a high voice.

Aarroniero staggered through the shadowy alleyway avoiding the light of day as much as possible as he held a hand to his cracked tank to stop the leaking.

"Curse the Celestial Spirt Mage.." said the low voiced skull. "Curse her!!"

"Such a pain...such pain!" said the high voiced skull. "Such erupting terrible pain."

As Aarroniero continued to mutter and cry out to himself, a Gargantua portal suddenly opened up behind him. Out stepped Ulquiorra..

"I see.." said Ulquiorra. "So Fairy Tail once more proves they are stronger then they appear."

"Don't just stand there Ulquiorra!" said Aarroniero's low voice. "Let us through so we can hide and heal."

"That won't be necessary." said Ulquiorra taking his Lance of Gungnir replica and touching it to Aarroniero's glass tank. The tank was suddenly repared, the glass made completely whole, all of Aarroniero's other wounds healed as well.

"Incredible.." said Aarroniero's low voice.

"However did you heal our wounds?" said Aarroniero's high voice.

"Not only can I ressurect certain hollows and turn living and dead organisms into hollows, but I can also manipulate the reishi of hollows and arrancar to alter them or heal them." said Ulquiorra. "It appears that with merely 4 Espada, we won't have enough to compete with Fairy Tail and Academy City... we'll need to be patient..."

"Gather more forces.." said Aarroniero's high voice.

"And regain power..." said Aarroniero's low voice.

"But who is to delay the Railgun's discovery of the truth?" said Aarroniero's high voice. "Death Reach?"

"I will deal with Death Reach." said Ulquiorra. "However, there is somthing coming... I can sense it. I feel it might actually delay the Railgun somewhat... In fact... it's actually quite nearby.."

"Hello... do you mean me perhaps?" said a voice.

Ulquiorra turned with his emotionless eyes. "So it is you... Teitoku Kakine."

A boy with brown hair, well dressed clothes and a bloodthirsty smile stood at the end of the alleyway. He waved a hand at Ulquiorra and Aarroniero.

"Hello, I don't believe I've seen strange creatures quite like you." said Kakine. "Funny, I came back to this city after so many years, and I sensed something different, and there you are. A walking fish tank and a gray skinned stoic, dressed in strange clothes."

"The immortal esper himself... or formerly immortal." said Ulquiorra. "My master told me that you have recently lost your immortality last month.. after dwelling in the Black Flood Marshes of Fiore, transporting your network there condensed your entire network too much. And now you have finally reformed into one body."

"You know an awful lot about me it seems." said Kakine. "So how about you tell me a little bit about what you're doing in this city? If you don't tell me..."

Kakine's eyes went wide with monstrous blood lust. "..I'll kill you..."

"That insolent brat!" said Aarroniero's high voice.

"Give us the word and we shall devour him with Glotoneria!" said Aarroniero's low voice. "His abilities would be most useful in our possession."

"No.." said Ulquiorra. "His abilities would actually be more useful if not used by one so vulnerable outside of darkness. Like himself..."