Fight Between Minds...Gensei Kihara and Mayuri Kurotsuchi

(Oh dear lord...why do I have the frightening feeling that people are going to make a yuri ship out of this chapter... ? That's not my intention... but still... I have a feeling people are gonna do it anyways...)

Mikaris Misaka felt desperate...and that was a fact. The moment she saw Touma Kamijou running towards the Rainbow Gateway, in an absolute panic, she knew it had happened, that Mikoto had snuck out.

Mikaris had her reasons for coming all the way out of Edolas just to help Mikoto..she had her reasons for risking so much...just to help Mikoto. She had her reasons alright...and the reason was simple...

If it wasn't for Mikoto...she herself would be walking around in darkness. It was only because of Mikoto, that Mikaris had turned back from her cold life of death and despair, and actually started to feel again...Mikoto had saved her.

Even after Mikaris had put Mikoto through hell on Edolas...Mikoto had actually forgiven her..and not just that, but sought to help her...to be a friend. It was a debt Mikaris felt she could never repay...and now that Mikoto had saved the entire multiverse from Dravis...she had come to one decision:

As long as Mikoto still lived, she would never leave her...she would even risk her life to protect that girl...that girl who shared her face...that girl who had saved her from a neverending pain...she would take Mikoto's enemies and beat them down without a second's thought.

And of course, that is why Mikaris had also run back through the Rainbow Gateway, and into Academy City. Only unlike Touma Kamijou, given her extensive training as one of the 7 Divine Generals of Psychic City, she was able to track Mikoto and her group down in only 45 minutes...(The wreckage from Lucy's fight with Aarroniero made the trail extremely obvious.)

As Mikoto and the others stood around the area where the murder had happened...Mikaris walked through the area so quietly and stealthily, that not even Natsu noticed her....

Then...when she was right behind Mikoto...

"Mikoto....Mikoto..."

"Eh?" Mikoto turned then yelped in surprise. "MIKARIS!! WHOAH!! When did you-!?"

Kenpachi whirled around and grinned. "Finally! Somebody to fight-eh!? Oh..it's only you..the look-alike Misaka...darn..I know you don't wanna fight.."

Mikaris was wearing her full A.E.A. along with her Armor Enhanced Railgun gauntlett. She fiercly grabbed Mikoto's hand as the rest of the group noticed her presence.

"You shouldn't have run off like that!" Mikaris said.

"Mikaris..." Mikoto didn't need Mikaris to say much...just looking into her fierce determined eye. Just looking at it was like watching an extremely in depth movie..

"Oh! Hey other Misaka!" said Natsu cheerfully. "How's it going!?"

Mikaris ignored Natsu and continued to stare fiercely at Mikoto. "From now on...I'm not leaving your side...ever."

"Whoah..Mikaris." said Lucy. "You don't have to-"

Mikaris gave Lucy a fierce look as well. "I mean it."

Mikaris pointed at a spot high up on the upper part of her left thigh. Mikoto and Lucy's eyes widened when they saw the dark blue Fairy Tail guildmark.

"Mikaris...you-"

"WOW!!" said Natsu enthusiastically. "Welcome to the guild!!"

"Okay.." said Kenpachi, obviously not following the situation. "So exactly how many Misakas are there now? Cause I lost count at 10,000..."