Mikoto Discovers The Horrid Truth: The True Lance of Gungnir

"CLASH!!" a burst of sparks exploded off of Kenpachi's blade as he blocked another blow from Scopulus Terra, the Angel Slayer.

"Come on.." said Kenpachi with a bored expression. "Is that all you've got? Angel Slayer my ass. This ain't even gonna be as much as a work out for me...ya freaking bore.."

"Don't underestimate me you feeble worm!!" said Scopulus clenching his boulderish rocky fists. "I am the great Scopulus Terra!! My hide is hard, and my fists pound deep into the skulls of many foes... I am power incarnate!!!"

"I've fought guys who were power incarnate." said Kenpachi. "And you ain't it. Ichigo could floss you between his teeth, Nnoitorra would chomp ya like a cracker, Erza Scarlet could bounce you with her pinky, and Mikoto Misaka could blow you away like a feather. You've got nothing...and I'm bored just blocking your blows.."

"Let's see how boring I am... when you're impaled by my stone spears!!" Scopulus exclaimed. "IRON MAIDEN OF THE STONE ANGEL!!!"

A massive set of spears made of rock appeared all around Kenpachi and shot into him, creating an explosion of dust in the process.

"There's no way he could have survived that.." said Scopulus. "Not with only a sword to defend himself..."

Kenpachi suddenly walked out of the dust. The stone spears were stuck all over his body, but he was grinning, and his movements hadn't slowed even slightly. "My my, pull off more moves like that, and I might actually start to have a bit of fun...hey...what's with that look? Don't ya wanna keep fighting?"

Scopulus stepped back, his stone body trembling. "Wh-what kind of monster are you!? You should be dead!"

Kenpachi just continued to grin as he pulled the bloody stone spikes out of his body and popped his neck as if he had just gotten out of bed. "Should've, would've, aint...stop making excuses and start fighting already!! Cause if you're done attacking...I think I'll start now!!"

A massive spiritual pressure exploded from Kenpachi's body as he launched himself forward and slashed his blade downwards with a deadly one handed slash at Scopulus's torso. Scopulus fell back, crying out in agony as a massive slash mark appeared in his stone body. A massive shockwave exploded out wards from the blow, cracking the ground around him/

"HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!?" Scopulus exclaimed. "No blade can cut my stone hide!"

"Seriously? Ya know what the biggest thing a warrior should always be aware of?" said Kenpachi. "It's that there's always gonna be somebody stronger then you..and the only way to overcome that is to survive and become stronger yourself... and that's what makes you an even bigger bore... it's that you don't understand that one bit..."

There was a flash of a blade and a slas as Scopulus's arm and right leg was sliced clean off his body.

Scopulus fell to the ground, crying out with pain.

"See?" said Kenpachi. "What a bore."

____________________________________________________

Mikaris ran between the alleyways of  Academy City, being sure to watch every angle as she moved. She knew that her eyepatch presented a blind spot for her. She knew that this girl who was a member of Earthland Hydra Head was a pro. So Mikaris decided her best move was to become hard to hit, to keep running around until Flamma wore out all her magic energy trying to attack.

"RIGHTOUS STRIKE OF THE FLAME ANGEL!!" Flamma shot out of the sky, her feet engulfed in fire as she twirled herself gracefully into a flaming drill.

Mikaris rolled out of the way as Flamma exploded into the ground, creating a golden white flaming explosion.

Mikaris thrust her gauntlet out and fired an Armor Enhanced Railgun bullet at Flamma. There was a sonic boom as Flamma dodged the bullet just barely and the attack exploded into a car far away.