Chapter 1

No Pov
"Hey mom when are we going to the store?" Asked a 6 year old izuku. "In a minute izu me and dad are getting ready"Said his mother. "Ok mom" he said back. "Hey izuku do you have your jacket it's gonna get cold " said his father. "Yep, I got it." He says back. "Alright can you get my keys there on the kitchen counter" his father said back. "Ok" izuku says back.

Time skip

"So what toy do you want to get sweetie" izuku heard a mother say to her child. *i wish I could get something* and as if his father read his mind he asked "Do you want to buy a toy?" Izuku turned around "I would like to but you just got groceries" he says back. "Well you got all a's in school so I will let you choose something under 10 yen ok."his mother said. "Inko you spoil him to much" his father sarcastically. As izuku ran off to choose a toy his parents just watched as he was debating on either choosing an All Might action figure or the one of his father or better know to public as fire breather hero salamander. It took him about 6-8 minutes of debating then he chose the All Might figure. As they head up to the cashier they notice that the lines were all full. "Ugh this is going to tack forever." his father said. "It's ok dear it will be shorter than you think." his mother said to his father. "I hope your right "I just want to get to bed and go to sleep." his father says. "Another stressful day at work." His mother asked. "Yeah a couple of bank robbers got a way I almost had them." His father says. " Well you tried that's what counts I believe you'll catch them next time." His mother says to his father. "did you y'all find everything?" Asked the clerk. "Yep" said his mother. "Ok that will be 70 yen." The clerk said. His father handed the money over to the clerk and they graced their grocery's and walked out.
As they walked out two people in hoods came up to them ask asked. "Are you the pro hero known as the salamander?" Asked guy 1#. "Yes that is me why do you want to know?" Asked his father. The two hooded figures pull out a gun and point it at the him. His father tries to use his quirk but it doesn't work. "Hahahahaha I guess you can't use your quirk can you salamander." Guy 2# said. "What did you do?" His father asked as he moved his mother and him behind him. "Oh nothing much we only did what we did earlier today to you." Said guy 2#. "This is for taking tyki to jail you fucking bitch!" Guy 1# said as the to of them shot him. They fire a total of 6 shots they only planed to killing his father, but killing his mother was a bonus. "Shit I didn't think the bullets would go through him." Exclaimed the first guy. Then they finally noticed the Child that was crouched over this parents crying they panicked. "Should we kill the kid as well?" Asked guy #2. "No we should get out of here before the police get her. Guy #1 said, but before they could leave there was a massive amount of air shot towards them as they turn back they see izuku with a pissed off face with what looked like a cyclone of wind around him. He then lifted his hand and yelled "WHAT DID THEY DO TO DESERVE THIS!?" As he said this he shot a massive amount of air towards the two robbers knocking them unconscious. After everything settled down izuku fell to the ground gasping for air. Before he passes out he sees a Figure running up to him.
?? Pov
*I wonder what those two are doing* I wonder to my self. As I watch them I see a couple with there son walking out of the store. I then realize that it was salamander so I don't think much about the two hooded figures until about a minute later I hear yelling than six gun shots and look back over to see that salamander and his wife were shot I was shocked to see them get killed as I rush down the building that is across the street from them I see there child knock the to villains out with some type of wind quirk. I rush even faster as I see the child collapse onto the ground I call for an ambulance and for the police.
As I get there I hear something that broke my heart. I heard the child say "I'm sorry I couldn't help sooner." I checked the child if he was alive, he was fine just unconscious. Then I checked his parents. His mother was still breathing but she needed medical help immediately or she could die thankfully the ambulance showed up. "She needs medical attention now!" I yell out to the doctors. They run over with a stretcher and tack her to the ambulance. I check salamander but I was to late he was already dead. "Dame it!" I yell. "What the hell could this to happen how the hell did they take him out he's the 6th top pro hero." I say to no one. "Is the kid ok?" I hear some one ask me. I turn around to see another doctor. "Yeah his fine thankfully but his father salamander is not so lucky." I say to her. "Well we had to rush his mother to the hospital she needs to go into sugary for at least some chance of surviving." She says. "Hey eraser-head what happened here?" I hear someone ask. I turn around and it is Tsukauchi from the police department. "I don't really don't know." I answer his question.

Time skip

Izuku's Pov
When I opened my eyes I was in a hospital room. I sit up and look around the room I don't see anyone in the room. *what happened* I asked myself. Then I remember what happen. I shoot out of the bed and run to the door for it to be opened by a man with black hair and a tired looking face. "Wow kid we're do you think your going?" He asked me in a tired monotone voice. "To see mom and dad." I tell him in a hurry. Then he looks down with sadden eyes. And says "I'm sorry kid but your parents are no longer with us." I look at him confused. "Your father died on scene and your mother died while in surgery." When he tells me this I fall to the ground and start to cry. About 30 minutes later I stop crying. "You will be living with the Bakugo's sense they said they are to adopt you if anything happened to your parents." He tells me. I look up at him as he walks out of the room then about 2 minutes later aunt Mitsuki walks in with kachaan. "Oh you poor baby come here." Said aunt Mitsuki. I get up and run into her arms. She holds me then kachaan comes up and joins the hug witch surprises me but I accept it anyway.

Time skip after Mitsuki is filled in on the situation

"So the doctors say that your quirk is wind manipulation witch sounds pretty cool." Says aunt Mitsuki. "Wait the nerd has a quirk I thought he was quirk-less did you lie to me Deku!" Kachaan yells at me. "No he had a quirk but it need time for it to manifest."Said aunt Mitsuki. "Well that makes more scene, so what's your quirk Deku?" Asked kachaan. "Well I don't know yet they haven't told me." I answer his question.
As I look up i see a doctor in the doorway talking to uncle Masaru. As they continued to talk I watched them. Later in there conversation the doctor says something to him that face him a socked and worried looking face. I walk up to them and ask "is everything ok uncle Masaru." He looks at me then smiles. "Everything is fine I was just worried and socked as to what happen to you." As he says this his smile slowly disappears. "So young one do you want to go home then come back to find out your quirk or stay then go home?" Asked the doctor. "I would like to go home." I say back shyly. "Ok then let go home and get some rest." Aunt Mitsuki said. And then we left to go home to get some sleep.