Chapter 2

Izuku's Pov
As I woke up in my new home I hear kachaan yelling in the bathroom "DIE GERMS!!!" While brushing his teeth. I walk down the hall to the living room and see my new parents getting the table ready for breakfast. "Hey izu how are you?" Asked aunt Mitsuki. " I'm good." I say back. "HEY MOM WERE IS MY SHIRT AT!" Yelled Kachaan. "ITS ON YOUR BED." Yelled aunt Mitsuki. "Aunt Mitsuki do I keep calling you aunt or do I call you mom?" I ask. "You can call me either one." She says back.
Time skip to the doctors
While we waited for the doctor to come back I sat on my uncles lap and Kachaan sat on aunties lap. The doctor can in with a shocked face. "Well mrs. and mr. bakugo izuku's quirk is one of the first to be the element wind." Said the doctor. What she said confused me and as well with the others. "Let me explain his quirk is very rare only 5 others have this quirk." She said. "Are they still alive? Asked my uncle. "Yes only two one is a kid that about his age his quirk is whirlwind but his and izuku are different." She says. "How different is it?" Asked auntie. "Well he controls wind not the form it can take, izuku can do that as well but he can have it change form." She said to auntie. "So he can completely control wind is that way your saying." Said uncle. "yes that what I meant." Said the doctor. As they continued to talk about my quirk I was fascinated that my quirk was so powerful. I was so excited that I could be a hero.
As time had gone by me and Katsuki have gotten closer and became basically brothers.
Present time at the end of middle school.
3rd person
"Alright class we were going to go over the jobs you could imply for but who am I kidding you all want to be heroes." As soon as he finished saying that almost the entire class started to show off Their quirks except a green haired kid sitting in the far back next to an ash haired boy with an annoyed face. "Hey teach don't compare us to theses extras!" Yelled the ash haired boy. "Katsuki can you just sit down and keep it down your to loud man." Said the green hair kid. "SHUT IT IZUKU!" Yelled Katsuki. "You know you could learn a think or two from Izuku you know." Said the teacher. This Katsuki fellow turned towards the teacher with an agitated face then sat down looking calm. This cause the entire class except for izuku to get scared. "You know you guys are easy to trick." Said izuku while chuckling. "So Mr.Bakugou I guess you two are going to applying for U.A?" Teacher asked both izuku and Katsuki. They both answer at the same time. "Yep." After class the both of them headed home. " yo Izuku want to race home?" Asked Katsuki. "Hell yeah the last one there has to buy lunch after training." Said izuku. They stop and get lined up with each other then start the count down. "One"... "Two"... "Three"... "GO!!" They said at the same time and run home. Before they get halfway the decide to take a different route. Izuku goes to the left and Katsuki tothe right. Izuku is going through alleyways and under overpasses and Katsuki is going though downtown through groups of people.
Izukus pov
As I was running I hear someone laugh. I stop to look at them but see no one this confused me. "Hello?" I ask. "Looks like I found a good host." I hear some on say. "Whose there?" I ask. After a few seconds of silence I feel something flow around me. "What the hell!" I yell. "Shh be quite and I will make it quicker." "Get the fuck off me you slimy fucker!" I yell out. *I think Katsuki is rubbing to much on me I'm starting to sound like him.*I was slowly being surrounded but this slime villain. I was slowly losing consciousnesses. Then out of know we're I hear. "HAVE NO FEAR FOR I AM HERE!" Then a figure then landed. I then recognized that it was All Might the number one hero. As he landed he was preparing to attack as he said " DETROIT SMASH!" As he punched him the wind pressure that came from it was so great that it sent the slime villain everywhere. He then graced a soda bottle and scoped up the villain. He was about to leave then out of no where I ask "Can I have an autograph!?" He turned around and laughed then said "ANYTHING FOR THE FANS!" I hand him my hero analysis journal he then signs the in side of the cover and handed it back to me. "SORRY BUT I GOT TO GO!" He said and launched in to the air. After about of a minute of just standing there in shock that I just talked to the number 1 hero I start to head home. While I was walking I get a phone call form Katsuki. "Hey what you need?" I ask "Where are you! I already got to the house!" He Kinda Yelled at me. "Oh sorry about that I got caught by a villain and then almighty showed up It was so awesome." I say back to him. "WHAT YOU MEET ALL MIGHT!" He yells so loudly that the people next to me could hear him. Some of them were laughing. " well anyway I be there ten minutes know so don't worry." I tell him. "You better hurry up mom making our favorite tonig." I ended the call and ran as fast as I could to get there. I knock on the door. " who the hell is it!" I hear Katsuki yell through the door. "Your brother you dumbass." I say back and he opens the door with a shocked face. " how the hell did you get here so fast." He said. "I ran what else do you think I did for idiot."  I say. Who do you thing your calling a idiot bitch." He says. "I'm calling you an idiot." I answer him. "BOYS FOOD IS READY." Our mom yells for us. Me and Katsuki run to the kitchen to find mom, dad and, uncle aizawa. "Uncle Aizawa what are you doing here!" I yell. "I came by to visit is that a problem Izuku." He says. "No it's not a problem but I thought you were going to be working or something." I say back. "Well he doesn't start work for another 48 minutes so he decided to come here for a home made dinner before he stars." My dad said.  "Oh ok then let's eat I'm starving." I said as I walked to my spot at the table and sit down. We began the prayer than ate dinner. We all had a good time talking and joking well. As I was helping mom clean up the table uncle Aizawa asked me and Katsuki "Are you two thinking of heading to U.A?" "Yeah" we both say. "That's good, so what type of hero do you two want to be?" He asks us. " I want to be the number one hero!" Yells Katsuki. "Me I don't want all the attention so I going for more of an underground type hero." I say. "WHAT!!" Everyone yells except uncle Aizawa. "Why would you want to be an underground hero?" Asked uncle Aizawa. "I don't like the attention, in fact I hate the fact of everyone eyes on me." I say. "Well that's understandable." Uncle Aizawa says. "Your going to have a hard time doing that with your quirk." Says Katsuki. "Yeah I know but if I do get use to the attention I will go for the number one spot but no promises." I say. "I honestly think you started to rub off on him Aizawa." Says my father. "What?" He says. I started to laugh then Katsuki joined me not long after. "What's so funny you two?" Asked mom. "y'all blaming uncle Aizawa for rubbing off on me, I've been like this scene I was four." I say while I continued to laugh. After a couple minutes of laughing we stopped. "Man I got a headache know." I say.  "Well that's what you get for laughing so hard." My mom said. "Shut up" I say while pouting. "Dame it's time for bed already" Katsuki said. "What are you serious?" I ask. "Well I guess I'm starting late tonight, dame." Uncle Aizawa Says. "Well see you later." We say to uncle Aizawa. Me and Katsuki head to bed.
Next week Monday at 8:36 A.M
??? Pov
"God dame-it where the fuck is this fucker?" I asked my partner. "I don't know the boss said that he is usually hear by 8:30 to 8:45 so we still have time." My partner says. After ten minutes of waiting I say "let's just leave and comeback tomorrow." "Dude do you want the boss to kill us?" He asked. "That's true but besides that why dose he want us to talk to this kid anyways?" I ask. "Hell if I know he said to just talk to him and ask these questions." He says while handing me a piece of paper. "What's with this picture?" I ask showing it to him. " It's his parents corpses." I hear a feminine voice behind me. "What are you doing here?" I ask. " the boss sent me to see what's taking you boys so long." She said. "Well as you can tell the kid hasn't showed up yet. It's been three minutes after he is supposed be here." I tell her. After I tell her that her phone rings. " hello boss what do you need" .... " are you sure sir" ... "ok I will let them know." She says as she hung up. " well the boss wants us to bed back." She says. " alrightlll." My partner says. We then pack up the stuff we had and left back to base.
7 minutes after that in izuku's Pov
As I was doing my morning run I see that the beach is slightly cleaner, but I need to work harder. I stop my run and walk to the beach. "Well let's get started!" I sort of yell. I start to clean up the beach. About 40 minutes later I get a call. "Hello?"I ask. Hello is this izuku bakugo?" Asked the voice that sounds very familiar. "Yeah that's me and who are you?" I ask. "Ouch I'm Hurt how could you not remember me I'm your brother you dumbass." They say.  Then I realized that Katsuki was getting a new phone. "Oh shit my bad I forgot you were getting a new phone and I'm not a dumbass." I say back. "Whatever you say nerd." He says back. "So what are you calling for?" I ask. "Oh nothing much just making sure that this is your number." He says. "Well see you got to get back to training." I say. "Wait why the fuck ar." I cut him off by ending the call. I put the phone in my pocket but before I can get back to training I hear some one behind me ask" What you doing?" I freeze up and slowly turn around and there is a girl there with black hair in a spiky ponytail with a sky blue teeshirt and light Brown shorts. I stand there shacking now. I have a small problem talking to girls. " I...I am training." I say. "So are you training your body or something?" She Asks. "Sort of why?" I ask. "Just curious." She says. "The beach was getting cleaner and cleaner every time I passed it so it just Pecked my curiosity as to who was doing it." She says with a smile. I laugh a little. "So me cleaning the beach for training pecked your interest?" I asked rhetorically. "Yeah you could say that...oh what's your name?" She asked. "Oh.. my name is Izuku, Izuku bakugo but just call me Izuku or Izu." I tell her. "Ok then my name is momo, momo yaoyorozu you can call me momo it's only fair." She says. "Alright." I say. The my alarm goes off. I look at my phone it says lunch. "Well I got to get some lunch want to come?" I ask. "Sure I was heading out for lunch anyways." Momo Says. "Do you know any good places to eat?" I ask. "Yeah there's this cafe that I go to for lunch." Momo Says. "Well let go eat I'm starving." I say sarcastically. We head to the cafe. It wasn't much but they served amazing food. "Im definitely coming back." I say. Momo laughs at my comment. "What?" I ask. "Nothing." She says. "Ok then" I say "I guess I'll see you later then I need to continue training." I say while starting to walk off. "Wait here's my number." Momo Says as she handed me a napkin. I then start to walk away. "Thanks" I say. "Oh by the way check ur messages!" I yell back. Back at the beach I continued what I was doing.
Momo Pov
What dose he mean check my messages. I take out my phone to see a one unread message. I open the app and it was from a random number. I open the message and it said "hey it's me izuku this is my number." How the heck did he do that so fast. I guess it's time to go home.
Izukus pov
I look at my watch to realize that it was 8:24. Shit I need to get home. I pick up my shirt and my towel and run back home. When I get there it was 8:48. I walk in to see my mom looking quite angry. "I'm home." I say nervously. "Izu where have you been!" My mom yells Angrily.  "I was training at the beach." I answer her. "Was that all you were doing?!" She asked kind of loudly. "Yeah what else would I be doing?" I ask rhetorically. "Then why are you comping home late?"She asked me suspiciously. " I got to caught up into my training that the next thing I know is the sun is almost completely gone and it's about 40 minutes after our curfew." I say. "That better be the only reason now get ready for bed." She says.  "yes ma'am." I say then headed off to bed.

——————————————————————— how do you like the story so far let me know. Also let me know if i need to improve anything.