Chapter 1

"Are we sure this is a good idea? Sending her to UA right after the summer fiasco? All Might, you're still recovering. How're you gonna keep her under control?" Aizawa looked tiredly at the retired pro across from him. "That girl might have a short temper, but I'm pretty sure she's got some sliver of respect for me... maybe..." All Might thunked his head on the table. "She's going into class 1-A, right?" Cementoss asked. "Yes. That way we can keep as close of an eye on her as possible. Plus, the students there are all level-headed." Midnight nodded. "You're forgetting someone." The dry-eyed pro snorted. "Oh. Right. Bakugo." She fell silent.

"Their personalities are going to clash badly. They're both so short-tempered and determined. Oh geez this is a nightmare." All Might groaned, already dreading the thought. "All Might, Midnight, I know it may not seem like it, but that girl has plenty of respect for you both. You're the only two people she 'knows'. Don't worry about her and Bakugo, as long as they don't go blowing up anything they shouldn't, let them fight it out all they want during any break time or training. If they exhaust themselves, they won't have the energy to fight. I expect you all to take this as if it were just another stubborn student, not an opponent." Principal Nezu said calmly. "I'll dedicate today and tomorrow as days off so she can get used to the dorms. Tomorrow we can train and burn off energy. All Might, Midnight, you're in charge for those days." Aizawa flopped over into caterpillar-form again, falling asleep. The two pros looked at each other, shrugged, and left the room.

"Do you honestly think that they'll be able to keep her under control?" Snipe looked towards the principal. "Yeah, given who her parents were, do you really think this is a good idea?" Present Mic questioned. "We must not judge one based on their lineage. Let the students make their own histories." The mouse-like creature replied. "Let's just hope that she knows that too."