Chapter 13

I turned into a chameleon, crawled up the wall behind the dining table seating, and blended into the walls. By the time the sun was rising, my plan was already in action. Almost the entire class was awake and either eating or watching TV. Suddenly, there was a terrible racket coming from our room, followed by the slamming of doors and footsteps.

"WINTER'S GONE!" Kirishima screeched. "WHAT?!" Everyone turned to my roommates. "She's not in our room and there's blood everywhere!" He said. Even Todoroki seemed panicked. It wasn't even a full second before the whole plane, minus the pilots and chefs, was in chaos. "How would she have disappeared?! We're in the air!" Aizawa yelled at All Might. "You clearly know NOTHING about her then! If Winter wants to jump out of a plane, then Winter JUMPS out of a PLANE." All Might retorted. "SHE'S DEAD! SHE'S DEAD AND THEY STOLE HER BODY!" Mineta sobbed, Midoriya trying not to cry as well. "NOBODY STOLE ANYONE'S DEAD BODY!" Bakugo yelled at the small student. I was enjoying this way too much. Unfortunately, I wasn't focusing, and changed back to my human form, crashing onto the table, cracking up.

"YOU ALL ARE HILARIOUS! OH MY GOD THAT WAS GREAT!" I laughed, choking, which was causing me to cry, at the same time. "WINTER YOU SON OF A-" Bakugo was cut off by Mineta. "HOW DARE YOU TOY WITH OUR EMOTIONS!" He shouted. "WINTER THAT WASN'T FUNNY!" Ochaco shouted. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" My teachers raised their voices above everyone else. "Sorry not sorry. Those two idiots shouldn't have called me cute." I coughed, calming down. "I thought you said you forgave them!" All Might groaned. "Yes. I did. But I lied." I smiled. "Winter you are a lucky, lucky girl." The retired pro grumbled, going back to the front half of the plane, followed by our other teacher. "If that was a prank then how did you get fake blood all over the place, and how is it so realistic?" Iida questioned. "Oh that's not fake blood," I said. Half the group turned a sickly color. "Then how are you not dead?!" Midoriya squeaked. "Because. I said that it was real blood, not that it was my blood. I called a butcher before we took off and got a jar of pig's blood. Pretty sure the guy thought I was nuts, but he gave it to me, and I paid for it, so..." I shrugged, trailing off. "Well, you still made a mess! How are you going to clean it up?" Iida continued. "If you noticed, I only put it on tile and marble surfaces. I just get a rag and wipe it up." I looked at my class rep flatly. "Oh. Right. Well... just make sure you clean up before your roommates need the bathroom." He said, sitting back down. I shook my head, quickly cleaning up the mess.

"I'll give everyone a bit of space today. I know they're not thrilled with me right now." I sat down on the recliner, watching Spongebob Squarepants until I fell asleep, exhausted from being up and clinging to a wall all night.

~~~

After another day in the air, we were finally on the ground and settled in, curled up in front of the fire. We had all run outside, stupidly, and messed around without putting on the proper snow gear, so our day was cut short by us freezing ourselves. Todoroki and I were fine, for a while anyways. He had his limits too, and there was no point in me staying out by myself as the sun went down, so I decided to go in too. Once we had all taken a shower and gotten into pajamas or whatever outfit we slept in, we had all decided to chat in front of the fire.

Outside, while the snow fell, the 21 of us just sat together, talking away and enjoying each other's presence. I noticed that Midoriya had finally sat next to Ochaco. The two of them had, unknowingly, both visited me, confessing their feelings for the other. So with a little convincing and planning, I had gotten them to sit together. It was only a step in the right direction, but I knew it would be much more than a step if everything went well tonight.

Little did I know that they weren't the only ones who had feelings towards a classmate.