Chapter 2

Midoriya's POV

"Goooood morning students!" Midnight walked in. "Midnight? Where-" "I am here too!" All Might walked in, not in his hero form though. "Wait, why are you two here?" "We were told that you all have the day off, as well as tomorro-" He was cut off by the uproar. "BUT." Midnight raised her voice. A unified groan. "You all do have some homework." More groaning. "There'll be a student joining you all." The heroine gestured towards the doorway.

A new student? Who would be joining us? And so soon after everything that happened during the summer? We all just got our licenses too. Do they have theirs too?

I questioned.

A girl walked in. She had wavy shoulder-length copper-brown hair as well as a rich, icy-blue streak. From what I could tell she was pretty muscular too. Her eyes matched her blue streak. I noticed that she had a tail and ears like a cat too, both quite fluffy. "The name's Winter Storms." She growled. I jumped at the sudden noise behind me. "Todoroki are you okay?!" I worried. He was supporting himself up with one hand on his desk, using his free arm to cover his face. My friend hacked and sputtered, trying to breathe. The whole class was silent, watching him choke on water. Even the teachers. "Dude are you okay?" Kirishima frowned. "I- fi-" He wheezed. Eventually, Todoroki got his breath back. "S-Sorry. I just-" More wheezing. "I can't tell if you're still choking or laughing," Kaminari muttered. "Both." Our friend replied. "What's so funny?" I questioned. "N-Nothing- really. I just- a video- my father." Nobody could understand him, and this was so out of character.

"Lemme explain. I might not get along great with Endeavor but he did show me one thing that I was always amused by." Todoroki began. "I think he first showed me when I was... four, I think? Yeah. I was sitting at home, and all of a sudden he burst through the front door, his flames bigger than usual. I was pretty sure he was crying too. Instead of boasting about the recent victory for the heroes, he just walked over, sat down, and played a video,"

"He played the same video every single day for months, sometimes twice a day if he was in a good mood." My friend pulled out his phone.

"Wait. OH NO! NOOOO!" All Might lunged for the phone, but it was too late.

There was a small girl sitting in a pile of charred rubble. We watched as All Might and Midnight tried to get the girl out of the rubble. Instead, she started cussing. The rest of the video was chaos.

I turned to All Might, who looked so defeated. "I know nothing about this video other than my father kept it because it was the only time someone talked to All Might like that, and he kept it for that very reason. Kinda like a weird personal motivation, I guess. The only reason I brought it up was because... she looked like her." He looked at Winter. "Damn right that's me." She smirked, four sharp canine teeth showing.

Another cat feature.

I smiled. Despite the fact that she had the courage to say that, it was kinda funny. "I think you're going to get along just fine."