Chapter 4: Late night walks

Songs for this chapter:

Rather be by Bandit ft Jess Glynne

The weight by Shawn Mendes

~

Sage:

From Beau:

Morning Sage. Fancy meeting up with me today for some breakfast then the beach?

-Beau

I smile at the screen of my phone and type a quick reply to Beau's text.

To Beau:

Sure! Where should I meet you?

-Sage

I set down my phone and walk to the bathroom so I could brush my teeth and wash my face. After I finished, I notice my phone screen light up.

From Beau:

How about I pick you up? :)

-Beau

To Beau:

Alrighty then. See you soon, Beau.

-Sage

From Beau:

See you soon, cutie. ;)

-Beau

I giggle at his little nickname and got changed into a comfortable attire for today. I wore white bikini with a pair of shorts and a plain turquois muscle tank over it with a pair of flip flops. I skipped down the stairs with my things. I passed my mom in the kitchen who was on her sipping on some tea, her eyes glued to the screen on her phone. "Morning," I mumbled politely to my mother. "Are you going somewhere?" She asked, looking up from her phone without any morning greetings. "Yes," I hestinally replied.

"When do you come back?" She asked looking back down at her phone. "Um, i'm not sure yet."

"Be back by tonight, We have guests coming over today, remember?" She pressed. Of course that was tonight. "Ya, sure, whatever." I mumbled. I didnt bother saying a goodbye as I left the giant mansion that was my 'home.'

It never felt like home to me. I will admit it, we are a loaded family since my mom has her own clothing line and very well knowned for but i never enjoyed the luxury life like my mother and sister did. I walked out my house when I heard the doorbell to my house ring and I quickly opened the door, revealing Beau, dressed in shorts and a green shirt. "Hey!" He said giving me a cute smile. "Hi," I shyly smile back at the boy with green eyes. I watched as he peared into the house with wide eyes, "I never knew that you lived in such luxury."

"Yeah, its a big house and all but its not really my kind of thing." I awkwardly admit. Beau just nods with the same small smile on his face as she grabs my hand in his lightly and walks me over to his car. We get in and he drives to a break diner. "I thought it would be just us for breakfast and we could have met evryone else at the beach," He mumbled as we walked in, hand in hand. I nodded and we took a seat i a booth by the window, a waitress with the name tag, Erica, walked over and took our orders. Two double chip chocolate pancakes with coffee. I took a bite of my food and let a little groan of pleasure escape my lips from the deliciousness of the food. "Great isnt it?" Beau smirked as he took a bite of his own pancake I nodded my head in agreement and continued to eat. "So you okay with meeting up everyone at the beach? Because we dont have to if you dont want," Beau said in a nice tone as he pushed away his now finished plate of food.

"Its okay," I chuckled, "You better hope I just dont end up stabbing your brother." Beau chuckled at what i said about Luke and shook his head, "Dont worry, he's always like that."