Chapter 5: Screaming fits

Sage:

"Luke," Florence whined as she straddled his waist. I rolled my eyes at the active PDA couple. "I can't believe I agreed to be here," I mumbled to Beau who gave me a sheepish smile, mouthing the words 'sorry'.

Luke let out a scoff for what seemed like the hunderth time since i've met him. "Nobody wanted you here, so you can leave now." He muttered, pushing Florence off his lap and back onto the three person couch. I shifted in my seat awkward as Beau groaned, "Fuck off, Luke. I wanted her here. Plus, were leaving soon so you two can do whatever the fuck you guys want to do." Beau replied as he sent a text on his phone.

Beau had originally called me over to go out to go for some ice cream but as soon as we were about to leave, Jai ran down the stairs saying and I quote, "No, no, no, you are not leaving me here to third wheel with these two, this isn't some kind of threesome!"

So now, we are just waiting for Jai to get changed so could leave. The Brooks' brothers parents weren't home right now so it was just the boys, Florence and I in the house. "Okay, let's go now." Jai spoke as he adjusted his hat on his head. He had a backpack and a pair of beat headphones with him too. "Dude, we're going to get ice cream, you fucking idiot." Beau laughed loudly as he pushed himself off the couch we were sitting on, giving me a hand.

He helped me up and I smiled which made Luke snort and me glare at the annoying prick. "Well i figured out either way I would be a thrid wheel but it seems to work into my favour with you two because one, you two most probably wont be fucking and 2, Sage's a freaking cutie." He smiled over to me which made me giggle and him chuckle.

"Okay, can you guys leave now?" Florence huffed as she adjusted her black tank top. "Yeah, yeah, have fun you two." Jai smirked as he pulled me away from Beau and into his side.

"Don't forget to use protection!" I yelled, trying to bother Luke a little but he just smirked at me, "Don't worry, Sagey. I never forget."

~

"So then we moved here. The Janoskians is a big part of our lives." Beau said. finishing his story. He had just explained to me how him, his brothers, James and Daniel were in a YouTube group called the Janoskians. He had explained how they moved from Australia to LA since they started getting pretty big and they already went on tour and stuff. "That's so cool!" I exclaimed smiling at the two boys across from me. Jai and Beau smiled widely at me and started to tell me hilarious stories from when they went on their tour.

After getting ice cream, Beau had dropped me off at the beach and I started my shift on life guard duty. "I'll probably come back later, the group wanted to play some beach volley ball. You in?" He asked as he slowly backed over to his car. "Maybe." I smirked as I walked over to grab my things.

An hour later, I sitting in my usual seat in the life guard hut. It was really sunny today and the beach was actually quite crowded with people. I watched people have fun and swim around making me smile. But as soon as I saw some people set up their things where I was last night with the group my thoughts quickly went to Luke and when he walked me home. I still had his jacket which was hung in my closet. I was going to return it today but i was in such a rush to leave- sorry i mean escape, from my home and away from my mother, I was too rushed to remember to bring his jacket.

Why did he even kiss my cheek? A bunch of questions filled my mind as I thought of last night, luckily a familiar voice broke me out of my trance. "Hey, Sage." Kyle smiled from the bottom of the life guard hut. "Hi!" I squeaked.

"I haven't spoken to you in awhile. I'm always seeing you with some boy." He admitted, scratching the back of his neck. I awkwardly coughed and gave him a sheepish smile. "Really? Well i've been hanging out with Beau and his friends a lot recently sorry i-"