Chapter 39: Official

Kinda cheesy, bear with me. 

~

Sage Venice: 

It took some time for Luke to completely heal, but he eventually did. The janoskian fans overheard what happened and they've been super supportive to him during his healing progress, understanding that he wasn't in the right state to film or be a part of Janoskian videos for a while.

Luke was finally back in good health and I couldn't be happier. I checked up on him everyday, even after he was released from the hospital. 

After the fight, I found out that Tyler broke his nose, a few ribs, popped his shoulder out which from what James has told me was quite painful. Sam and Tyler got into contact again. Truth was, she missed him which was no surprise. She made it clear that he had to clean up his act if he ever wanted her to even talk to him again after the visit in the hospital. He agreed, and they've been working things out since. Charlie wasn't so happy to hear about that at first, but he's slowly warming up the idea.

Jace stopped being a total jackass which was relief too.

Luke wasn't happy to hear that he had to be on good terms with Tyler and Jace, but I was trying to get him to warm up to the idea, vice versa with Sam and Tyler. If we ever wanted double dating to work, the two boys had to get along for the least.

My mother, on the other hand, wasn't too happy when I told her that I didn't want to be accompanied to any more events by Jace because I was happy with Luke. Henry did convince her through to give Luke a shot, which she did, and now she's warming up to him as well. We weren't official yet, but I had a feeling we would soon. 

Today, Luke asked me to meet him at the same spot where we first met at the beach when I saved him from drowning the harsh water. 

The sun was setting and there was a warm breeze. I patiently wait, watching the waves crash. A pair of hands cover my eyes from behind and I hear a low Aussie voice whisper into my ear, "Guess who?" His voice sends chills down my spine. I'm being turned and a pair of lips attach to mine and I hungrily kiss back. The familiar feeling of his lip ring makes me a relax.

"Mmm," I mumble against his lips which make's Luke smile, pulling away to give me a grin. "Hi." 

"Hi," I let out. "So why did you want me to meet you here?" I ask when Luke takes my hand. We walk along the sand, the wave crashing against the sand, almost reaching our feet. 

"Just to talk..." 

"Is that so?" I raise an eyebrow at him and he playfully rolls his eyes. 

"Mhm." He stops in his tracks, taking both of my hands in his. "Sage," He starts, "I really really like you." 

I smile, "I like you too." 

"No, I like you more than that..." He slowly says and I find myself hanging onto each word, "Sage, I love you." He says, making my eyes widen.

"Y-you love me?" I question, wanting to make sure I didn't hear him wrong. 

"I love you so much, I don't care if you don't love me back because I'm such a pain in the ass, but-" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his. Luke kisses back and I giggle, pulling away. "Luke, I love you too. No matter how much of a pain in the ass you can be." 

A look ok relief crosses his face and he pulls me in for another kiss.

"Sage, will you be my girlf-"

"Oi, stop eating each other's faces off!" I hear Daniel's voice yell and we pull apart. 

The boys, Charlie, Sam, Jace and Tyler are all running towards with water guns in hands. My eyes widen and I take a start to run, but James, Charlie and Sam grab onto me and start pulling me away from Luke.

I scream as thy grab onto me and start swinging me around as if they'll throw me into the water. I see Beau, Daniel and Jace doing the same to Luke and before I know it, I'm screaming as I'm sent flying right into the cold water.

I gasp, coming out from the water and I see Luke coming up as well. "Charge!" We both scream, running right to our friends. A full on water fight happens there. We're all screaming and splashing water around and jumping onto each other to bring them into the water,

At one point, Luke and I manage to escape from the madness and we're giggling as we escape from the water, hiding behind a large lifeguard post. 

We start to makeout for a bit until we pull apart. I stare into Luke's eyes in a loving way. He pushes back a strand of wet hair from my face and bites down on his lip. "As I was saying before we got ambushed," He starts and I laugh.

"Sage, will you be my girlfriend?" 

I take in all of Luke's features. From his hair, to his nose, his eyes, his lips, his perfect smile, his jaw line and to everything else in between. 

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." A big grin engulfs his face and Luke pulls me in for another kiss. 

We pull apart and Luke puts a hand out for me to take. "Shall we join them, girlfriend?" He nods to our friends who are still playing around in the water.

I take his hand with a smile. "We shall, boyfriend."

And we start running to the water together and I couldn't be any happier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

OMG. IT'S DONE!

This is the end of Surf! 

Thank you sooooo much for reading it means the freaking world to me! Im so sad to finish, but happy to move on to new stories :-) 

you guys can check out my other fanfics if you want to see more of me and my characters! Thanks so so so so so much for reading. I love you guys <3

-Diana