Chapter 31: Lazy mornings

Arghh I've been meaning to update, but i haven't until now. Sorry!! THIS IS SO OVERDUE HOLY SHITTTTTT (and short)

~

Sage Venice: 

Silence. 

That's all that was 'heard' in the Janoskians house. It felt weird, but that's what it was.

I shiver at Luke's touch as I laid in back in his arms. "Good morning," His voice rasps out. 

Turning in his arms, I see him smile. "Morning." I mumble back. He leans down hesitantly and kisses my lips and I sigh out in relief. 

His body is so warm pressed up against mine. I trail a hand down his chest and he watches carefully. "Are you doing anything tonight?" He asks. "No.. why?" He wets his lips, "I want to take you somewhere. You want answers and i'm going to give them to you." 

My breath hitches in my throat so I simply nod at him. This is it, he's going to be honest with me. "But before we do that," He smirks, flipping us hover so he was now hovering over me. "Let's enjoy having this house completely empty." 

I giggle and he leans down to press another kiss to my lips. I respond back quickly into his touch and feel myself relaxing. 

Four out of five of the Janoskian boys went on some road trip for the next four days. Luke had called me up and asked if I wanted to sleep over and I agreed to come by for a bit, not agreeing at first to the sleep over.

My mom had this dinner thing with very important guests that she wanted me to attend. In the end, I ended up ditching. Luke bribed me with lots of cuddles and kisses. It was nice to hang out with him one on one. I still wasn't too sure what we were and i'm in no rush to place a label. 

The day after the party that happened last week, I went home after waking up in Luke's bed. I wanted to avoid seeing Beau and the other boys. We all needed some time apart and I didn't want to bother them. So the following week was quiet and I kept myself busy with work and hanging out with, Sam. 

That is until Luke calls me to of the blue and says I should come over for a sleepover. 

Luke groans as he pulls his body up from the cony mattress. He pulls a shirt over his body which makes me pout. Luke takes notice to this and chuckles, arching a brow. "Want me to remove this?" 

I bite down my lower lip, shyly looking away from his intense glance. He's still chuckling and I hear his shirt being removed and thrown onto the ground. 

Luke leans over and pecks my lips tenderly, "Just for you." He whispers, lancing his fingers with mine. He brings my hand up to my mouth and presses a simple kiss there.

I watch as Luke gets up from the bed, stretching his arms out. His back muscles work as he stretches which makes me wonder how someone could have such a good looking back. 

Everything about Luke Brooks is beautiful.

"Okay, well it's day two and we got the entire house to ourselves. I say we enjoy this moment and hang out before we have to go out." 

"Sounds good to me." I hum, laying back in the bed. I honestly don't want to get up. I was having a good time cuddling into Luke and just being lazy with him. "I'm going to attempt at making breakfast." Luke informs me before disappearing the bedroom.

I try to motivate myself out of bed when Luke's head pops back into the doorway, "You can take a shower if you like." He smiles, disappearing once again. 

After a quick shower, I head down to see Luke in his boxers in front of the stove. I wrap my arms around him from behind and lean my head against his back, closing my eyes. We both just stood there as he made breakfast, enjoying the silence.

"Okay, eat up and then we'll just have a lazy day in until we have to go." 

I nod and we both sit down at the table to have breakfast.

As I ate my my mind was wondering about what Luke was going to show me. He came home bruised and bleeding so I have a couple ideas but, i'm hoping i'm not right.

My nerves were really working up and I couldn't help, but worry about what was going to happen tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Again i am so so so so so very sorry about the lack of updating and how short this chapter is. i've been busy these past two weeks with volunteering and going out with friends and family.

I'm going on vacation for two weeks as well so I'm not sure if i'll have wifi to update. If I do i'll try to update ASAP.

-Diana