Chapter 8: Beau and Sage day

GUYS THE JANOSKIANS CONCERT WAS AMAZING AND WAITING IN LINE FOR 9 HOURS WAS WORTH IT AND DANIEL PULLED DOWN HIS PANTS AND UNDERWEAR AND WE WERE ALL SCREAMING THE VIDEO IS ON KEEK!! MY FRIENDS AND I BROUGHT A BLUE ALIEN BLOW UP THING AND WE SIGNED IT AND PUT OUR TWITTER NAMES ON IT AND INSTAGRAMS AND WROTE FUNNY STUFF AND RANDOM SHIT AND STUFF ABOUT THE TOUR AND JANOSKIANS JOKES AND THEY SAW IT BEFORE THE SHOW STARTED FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE GATE AND THEY ASKED FOR IT SO THE SECURITY GUARD WALKED OVER FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE GATE AND ASKED US T THROW IT OVER AND WE DID AND THEY USED IT IN THE FROZEN THINGY!! JAI AND BEAU RUBBED THEIR CROTHS AGAINST AND OMGOFNFHGHS; DHKCJCJHLGDSJHLGEH 

THANK U FOR LISTENING TO MY RANT LOOL

Songs for this chapter:

Animal by Maroon 5

Don't stop by 5SOS

~

Finally, its Friday. 

My cellphone made a noise, indicating that i have recived a text message. 

From Beau:

Hey, Sage. I wanted to know if you wanted to come over tonight? The boys will be out all night and I was thinking we should hand out, just the two of us. 

A small smile plays on lips from the first bit of Beau's text. I continue reading, 

We don't have to hang out just us two if you don't want to. It's your choice. As long as I get to hang out with you im down with any shit we do. 

I laugh a bit at his text message. At first he sounded so cute but of course he would throw in a small swear word in there. 

To Beau:

Thought you were going all cute on me with your little message, aha. Sure, i'll come over tonight. But if you do want to go out with the boys tonight, I don't want to be the one stoping you. If you want to go out, im cool with it. :) 

A few seconds later, i get a response.

From Beau:

Naw, I rather have it be you and I tonight. ;) 

To Beau:

Haha okay then. I'll see you around...?

From Beau:

Six pm if thats good with you? I'll text you the adress or would you rather have me pick you up? 

To Beau: 

Its all good, you don't have to pick me up. Don't want to drag you everywhere. 

From Beau:

Its no fucking trouble at all. I'll text you the adress but tell me if you change your mind. Im gonna head to the gym, see you sage ;) 

After the text message I walk downstairs. The house if awfully quiet, not that it isnt almost all the time, and well quiet boring. It was only two in the afternoon and I spent all morning louging in my bed, deciding if I should get out of bed or not. 

But now, I was going to the kitchen to get somethig to eat since I was too lazy to get out of bed before in the morning for breakfast. Guifford isn't in the kitchen, I heared Megan say something that he has the day off to see family tonight but Im not too sure. I'll have to ask when I see him tomorrow. After my small, very late, breakfast I head up to take a shower.