Chapter 2: Where am I?

This is Brian's human form. He has a moon around his eye, but it's around his left eye, so you can't see it. Anyway, onto the story.

Zack's POV~

I wake up and find myself in a room. I look around my surroundings. I find myself in a nice looking room that looks fancy. I look around and find the door. That's when I remembered that I was brought here by Brian. I ran over to the door and tried to open it, but it was locked. I ran over to the window, but as I try to open it, sparks reach my hand, making me pull back. I tried again and the same thing happened. I start to cry thinking "How the hell am I even going to get out of here?" As soon as I thought that, someone comes into the room. It was a female white werewolf. She came to my side and said "Zack, Alpha is coming to get you here soon." I then say "Please, tell me how to get out! I want to go home!" As soon as I say that, Brian comes in with a smile and says "Don't worry, Zack. You are home. This is your home now, and I promise to take good care of you. You are my mate, after all." I shake my head and say "I'm not. I swear. All I did was save your life. That's it. There's nothing more to be said." He just chuckles and walks over to me. He hugs me close and says "You silly, silly little pup. You didn't only save me because of your kindness. You saved me because fate brought us together. The Moonlight goddess decided this for us, and we must act on her decision." I shake my head and said "I don't give a shit about your damn Moonlight Goddess, or whatever mythical being your talking about. I don't believe in that crap." Brian and the white werewolf growl loudly. Brian then traps me on the bed. I swear he was going to kill me. He brings his face close to mine and says angrily "Don't you ever disrespect the goddess. She doesn't hesitate to make anyone suffer." His face softens up and hugs me saying "But I forgive you. You're my mate, so it's only natural that we must forgive each other." I push against his chest, but he hugs me tighter. I then say "How is she going to make me suffer? I'm suffering enough just being near you." He chuckles and picks me up. He hugs me tightly and makes sure I can't leave. He kisses my cheek and says "Come on, love. You don't mean that." I glare at him and say "Does it look like I'm joking?" He frowns and says "It's your fault, you know. If you would just accept me as your mate, then this wouldn't have to happen. Plus, in werewolf rules, if your destined mate doesn't cooperate, you must make sure they can't leave you." I push him away from me and say "Why are your rules so fucked up?! I don't want to be here. I don't want to live here. I want to go home. I hate this. I hate life. And I hate yo-" "SHUT UP!" I stop and look at him in fear. He then glares at me. He grabs my wrists to make sure I can't leave. I start to shake in fear as he gets closer to me. He breathes into my neck and nuzzles it before whispering in my ear "You don't have a choice, my love. It doesn't matter whether you like me or not. You. Are. Mine." I struggle to get out of his grasp, but he wraps his arms around my waist and says "This is your home now. No matter how much you hate this, it's what you need to deal with. You're mine, Zack. If you don't see that, it's not my problem. I love you, Zack. You need to realize that." He nuzzles into my cheek and says "Don't worry. I'll protect you, feed you, love you. You don't even have parents, so I will be not only your guardian, but your future husband. I will make sure of it." I look away from him and lay on the bed. I went back to sleep, hoping that this all was just a nightmare as I cried myself to sleep.

Brian's POV~

I close the door to his room and walk to the kitchen to see how things were holding up. I look to see Crystal come up to me. She then says "Not to defy you or anything Alpha, but if you go full werewolf on him like that again, he might never like you back." I sigh and said "Yes, I know, but I couldn't help it. I don't want to hear him say he hates me. It makes my soul hurt. It hurts just knowing he's not accepting me as his. Hearing him say that he hates me makes it even worse." She nods and says "I understand. If I may Alpha, I have an idea to prove that he belongs to you. Even he will realize it." I think about it for a bit and nod as she tells me the plan.

Time skip + Zack's POV~

I was still in this dang room. I hated this. I hate life. It always does something to make things worse for me. Being bullied, losing my parents, and now this. I just wanted to stay here in eternal rest. I don't want to be here anymore. I don't want to live anymore. I try to go to sleep, but before I could the door opens to see Brian there. He walks over to me and says "Come on Zack. It's time for dinner." I look away from him and say "Go away. I'm not hungry." My stomach growls and I ignore it. He then raises his eyebrow and says "Don't sound like it." He tries to lift me up, but I slap his hand and said "I'm not hungry. Leave me alone." He sighs and said "Come on. Don't be stubborn. You need to eat." I scoot away from him and say "No, I don't. I'm not hungry. Leave me the hell alone. I just want to sleep." He sighs and gets in the bed with me. I push him away, but he just hugs me close and says "Don't starve yourself. I understand that you're scared, but I promise that you'll like it here. No more bullies, no more school, and no more judgement based on your moon. You shouldn't hide your face. You're perfect the way you are Zack. You shouldn't hide your cute face. And you don't have to anymore." I blush a little with the compliments he was giving me. He takes my hand and says "Now come on, let's go eat." I tried to pull away, but he ended up taking me there anyway. He sets me down in a chair and heads to the other side of the table. He sits down and some people set down a plate with some salmon. I look at it and he looks at me. "What's wrong? Don't like seafood?" I shake my head and said "I said I'm not hungry." My stomach growls again, but I ignore it again. He sighs and heads over to my side of the table. He picks me up and sets me on his lap. He takes a piece of the salmon and brings it up and says "Eat." I sigh and eat the salmon. After I ate all of it, he had someone take his plate. I then said "You need to eat too." He smiles and said "Aww. You're worried about me." I rolled my eyes and said "No. You're wasting good food." He smiles and said "Well, I'm glad you liked it. Don't worry about me. I'll eat later. You're health is more important to me." He then says to the white werewolf from before "Get me my beta and his mate." After a bit, a silver werewolf comes in with a human. I looked at the human and Brian hugs me closer to him. The silver werewolf walks over with what I guess was his mate. He orders them to show me their hands. I look at their hands to see that both of them have a star on it. Brian then says "This is my beta, Blake. And this is his mate Christian." I look at their hands and he says "See their birthmarks? It's a symbol of their love for each other." Blake then nuzzles into Christian and Christian pets his head. They looked so happy. Brian flips me over so that I'm looking at him. He moves my hair out of my face. He rubs his thumb over my birthmark and says "This is proof we belong together. We have the same mark in the same place. It means we're destined for each other." He hugs me close and nuzzles into me. He then says "This is proof you belong to me. Proof that you're my mate." I nod my head and glare at him. He looks taken aback as I say "You're moon goddess decided this for herself. But it's not what I decided. And I've decided that I never want to see you. Now if you'll excuse, I'm going to cry myself to sleep knowing that I'm never getting my normal life back." I then walk to bed, not caring how much that probably hurt him.