Chapter 10: What I Am

Brian's POV~

We both looked at the doctor in surprise. He knew what Zack is?! I then ask with excitement "Come on! Tell us! We really need to know!" The doctor nods and says "Okay, but do you want to know the history of what he is too?" I see Zack looking at me, waiting for my answer. He's so cute. I think about it and said in my mind "Knowing the history of what Zack is now, could help me take care of him in the future." I then nod and say "Okay, but we'll talk about this at the pack house library." The doctor nods and says "We'll need to go there anyway. I have a book that'll help me explain what he is." I nod and we split up to have fun and have my Zack meet new people. He'll need to know them once he becomes my Luna, after all. After we all concluded the ceremony, I took my cute mate home and we headed to the basement where the doctor waited.

Zack's POV~

I wasn't too interested in the history of... well whatever I am. I'm just interested in what I am now. I look at my tail and see it wave back and forth. I stop it with force, but it didn't want to stop. I need to learn to control this thing before I knock something over. Once we get to the library, we both sit at a table. The doctor sit across from us and pulls up a book. He opens the book and shows us a picture. Brian just says "This is an arctic werefox. There's no way he's this!" The doctor then says "Not fully, But half." He flips the page and says "Werefoxes have been known to have human mates. More so than werewolves or cat shifters. Or rather anything really. Especially arctic werefoxes." Brian nods his head and asks "So what does this have to do with my mate?" The doctor then says "He's a hybrid. A human and arctic werefox hybrid." Brian nods and pats my head. "We know what you are now!" I nod my head and plan my escape. I don't want a history lesson outside of school, despite wanting to go back to it. So I plot my escape, and hopefully my final escape. I ask Brian "Is there a bathroom in the library?" He shakes his head and says "You'll have to go upstairs and use the hallway one." I nod and go upstairs. I went to the bathroom, but not to do my business. I opened the window and climbed out. I close the window to make sure know one knows where I escaped from. That way if I do get caught, they won't lock the window to make sure I can't leave. I start to run. Not in a specific direction, but run. I've been told that if you're lucky, if you run in one direction and keep running in that direction, you'll end up finding civilization or a road at most. So that's what I do. And that's what I do. And I'm glad that I did. I run into a town! It's not home, but it's something. There were roads, but only the walkway kind of roads. Seems like people don't use cars here. At least they use some form of electricity. I walk around the place, and people seem to be giving me an odd look. I don't know why though. Well, it could be because of my ears and tail. I put up my hood that I took with me and put my tail up against my back, inside my hood and shirt. I walk around and bump into someone. I look up and see a girl with a sword. Though I think she's still taller than me. She looks cute though.

She looks down at me and grabs my hand and pulls me up

She looks down at me and grabs my hand and pulls me up. She then says "Sorry, I want looking where I was going." I nod and say "Sorry." She looks at me closely and says "You look familiar." I nod and say "Sorry, I haven't seen you before." She nods and grabs my hand and starts dragging me somewhere. She finally stops and opens a door to a huge building. She must be the daughter of the mayor or something. She sets me down on a chair and tells me to relax. She calls out for someone named Ella who runs in.

This Ella person runs in and asks "What do you need Liz?" The girl, apparently named Liz, says "Can you watch over our guest? I have to make a call to someone

This Ella person runs in and asks "What do you need Liz?" The girl, apparently named Liz, says "Can you watch over our guest? I have to make a call to someone." Ella nods and Liz leaves. I look at the sword that was left behind by Liz. I really want to see how heavy it is. I go to touch it, but my hand gets a massive shock. I hold my hand in pain and Ella asks "Are you okay!?" I look at the sword again and say in my head "Enchantment?!"

Brian's POV~

I was still here learning the history about Arctic werefoxes. It seems they're endangered. I get a call on the pack house phone in my office and run up to answer it. "Hello?" I hear Liz on the other side of the phone. "Hey dude, how's it going?" I smile and say "Good! We found out what my mate is!" I hear her chuckle and ask "Yeah, but have you found out where your mate is?" My eyes widen in fear. I start to run around the house. I look into the bathroom, nothing's been touched. I ran for about 5 minutes but couldn't find him anywhere. I then answer back "I can't find him anywhere!!! I'll get my omega's, my beta, my delta's, EVERYONE!!! We won't stop until my mate is found and safe!" Liz chuckles and says "Woah dude, chill. It seems your mate came across our territory. He ran into me when I was in my human form. I don't think he's realized it yet." I sigh in relief and say "Okay, I'll be over in a few to pick him up." I hear her reply back with "Okay, and be more careful. I don't want to keep babysitting every time he enters our territory." I chuckle and say "Don't worry. I'll make sure it never happens again." She laughs and says "We'll see." I run out of the house and bring a few omega's with me.

Liz's POV~

I hear knocking on the door behind me after I finish my call. I change into my werewolf form and sigh saying "It seems he found out." I open the door and close it right away. He gasps and I say "Yup. It's me. And Brian is disappointed in you for leaving." He gasps again and says "Please! Don't let him take me back! I don't want to be with him! I want to go back to my normal home!" I sigh and say "Well it's not your choice. You already know who chose it, and we make sure that her choices remain that way." He looks around for another exit, but there is none. Soon, Brian and his omega's arrive. They enter the room and Brian stares at Zack with eyes filled with anger, sadness, and worry. He then walks to Zack and hugs him very tightly. He then says to him "We're going home. And you're staying home. No. Matter. What."