Chapter 11: Luca Winter

_JustANaughtyReader_ here you go.

Zack's POV~

It's been a few weeks since that last escape attempt. He's been watching me like a hawk targeting its prey. He's never left my side and never let's me leave his. He'll take me to his office and hold me on his lap while doing his paperwork. I didn't find out until recently I had a fox form with this new self of mine. I've tried to use that to escape, but in the end, no luck. One time I was persistent in escaping so much, he got really angry. He didn't hurt me or anything, but I didn't like the punishment either. He had a cage brought in and forced my fox form in it. After that, he went into his wolf form. He'd go into the cage and cuddle into me in his fox form. I tried to escape, but the others locked the cage to make sure I couldn't leave. He actually pinned me and lied on me, saying things like "Mine," Or "No one else's," and so on. At the moment, I was in his lap doing nothing. He was doing his paperwork and doing what he calls a little 'cuddle break' every once in awhile. It's as if I'm a charger and he's a phone. Close contact with me, and he feels refreshed. I try to push him away, but who am I kidding. I stand no chance against this werewolf. After the little break he had, Rose came in and went up to his desk. "Sir, you have an Alpha's feast coming tomorrow." Brian looked at her and asked "Who's the planner?" She sets down a card with a moon stamp on it. She then says "That'd be Alpha Denovan, of the Blood Moon pack." Brian smiles and says "Send a more of my interest. It's been forever since I saw Denovan. I wonder if he's met his mate yet. I know he's been waiting anxiously for the longest time to find them." I look at Brian and he smiles. "You'll be going too. I'm sure he'd love to meet you." I roll my eyes and say "The only people I want to meet is Hades, Lucifer, or the grim reaper." He pets my head and says "Come on, you don't mean that." I give him a stern look that says "Does it look like I'm joking?" He sighs and picks me up, hugging me tightly. He then looks at Rose, still hugging me tightly, and asks "What time does it start?" She opens the envelope and she reads it. "The feast will start at 7:30 in the afternoon. There will be many treats and food made by our best cooks in the Blood Moon Pack. If you're interested, please send message of some sort saying that you're coming." Brian nods and hugs me tightly again. I push against him, but it worked as well as my last few attempts. He then sets me down. "We'll get our winter clothes on. I'm sure he won't mind if we dress casually." I start to walk away, only to be lifted up like a rag doll. He carries me to our room. And yes, I said our room. After that last escape, he's been forcing me to sleep with him. He keeps a fridge in his room in case I get thirsty. And there's a bathroom in this room, so that helps too. He always locks the doors. And the only way to unlock it, is the key. However, let's just say he keeps it in the place most people wouldn't dare to touch. Especially me. Anyway, he carries us into the room. It's already almost 10pm, so he thinks it's time to sleep. I yawn and he chuckles. He kisses my forehead and says "Goodnight. See you in the morning." I just said without thinking, "I wish I didn't." He chuckles again, ignoring the insult and hugs me tightly against him. I rolled my eyes and went to sleep.

Le Timeskip~

It was 5:30 in the afternoon and we were about to head to the Blood Moon Pack's territory. The Blood Moon pack's territory was a 1 hour and 45 minute drive from here. Brian puts me in the car and sets me on his lap in the front seat. Blake puts Christian in the back seat. Christian soon yawned and decided to take a nap. Normally, if it was this long of a drive, I would go to sleep. However, I don't want to even try with Brian holding me. I think Brian read my mind as he pushes my head against his chest. "It's going to be a long drive, so just sleep close to me." I sighed and soon went to sleep, reluctantly.

Brian's POV~

I smile and kiss Zack's head. He's so cute, and I love him so much. Blake says while driving "It seems he's warmed up to you a little." I face him and ask "Really?" He nods while driving. "Remember, I know what it's like having human mate. I know what one warms up to you, at least a little bit." I nod and ask "Do you think Zack will ever open up to me and love me back?" He nods. "I think it's a very good possibility. Once humans feel it's useless to try something, or just feel tired of trying, they give up. That's when they really learn how to take in the love you give to them." I nod again. Time passed by and I ended up falling asleep with Zack tightly against me. Once we both wake up, we were at the Blood Moon Pack house. We head inside and look around. The Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack approaches me. He is one of my greatest friends. He gives me a quick hug and says hi to me. He looks down at Zack "You found your mate?! He's so cute!" He hugs Zack. I then ask "So how are you on your mate?" He sighs and says "No luck. You think you can help me mate hunt later?" I nod and he smiles. Zack looks at me and asks "What's a mate hunt?" I smile and pet his head. "A mate hunt is when a lonely werewolf searches a huge area for his mate. The problem with us werewolves is, we don't know what our mate is. We can have vampire mates, werewolf mates, cat shifter mates, and so on." Zack nods and I ruffle his hair a bit. I look at Denovan and ask "So, how many mate hunts have you done the past year?" His ears lower and he says "252." My eyes widen and so does Zack's. "You're really desperate for your mate, huh?" He nods. He then says "I mean, I've only lived for 257 years and still haven't found my mate." Zack's eyes widen more than they were. "Did I hear that right?" I nod and say "Us werewolves live eternally. Well, not eternally, but we heal quickly, as you saw as soon as you met me. And we can only being killed by certain things. Normally stuff only werewolf hunters have access to." Zack nods again and asks "What about me? I don't want to live that long." I just smile and pet his head. "Too bad. I would've turned you into one of us to prevent your death, but now I don't have to." He gives me a look of confusion. "What's that supposed to mean?" I hug him close to me and answer his question. "You're a werefox hybrid. You live forever, just like us." His eyes widen and he tries to escape my grip. I smile and nuzzle into him. "Yup! You're my cute little mate forever!" He struggles in my grasp but soon gives up. I look back at Denovan with his ears lowered. I face him and ask "Want to hold him?" His ears perk up in interest and I smile. "You can hold, hug, and nuzzle into Zack if you'd like." He smiles and takes Zack off me. He thanks me and starts to nuzzle into him with a bright smile. His mood changed from sadness to happiness instantly. Zack doesn't struggle, assuming he probably feels bad for him. I let Denovan hold him as we all head over to the buffet of food. We grab plates and start to grab a variety of different foods made by Denovan's pack, and some from other packs too. Denovan still holds onto Zack, which I don't mind. I grab a plate of food for Zack. I hope he liked the food. It's been a few months now, so I hope I've learned the food he likes. I give him his food as he remains in Denovan's arms. He starts to eat and I sigh in relief. We all eat and talk. After maybe over what I assume to be an hour, Denovan finally releases Zack from his arms. Denovan then says "Thank you for letting me hold your mate, but I want to hold my own mate. After I find them, I'll never let go. I can't go lonely. I just can't." I nod my head and said "Maybe here soon."