Chapter 4: Forced Forgiveness

Blake's POV~

I was walking up to Zack's room. I had 2 of our best omega's with me as we walked there. Once we arrived to his room, I opened the door without knocking. Zack looks our way in fear as I tell the omega's to grab him, and they successfully do so. We all walk out of his room as both of the omega's hold Zack. Zack struggles the whole time and then he smiled. I stop at Brian's door and look at the smiling Zack and said "If you think we're letting you go, it's not happening. You are our future Luna, so we can't have you going off on your own." We knock on Brian's door. We heard a quiet "Come in," which means we had permission to enter. I turn the doorknob and we enter his room. We set Zack on the far side of the room and exit quickly so he can't. We hear banging on the door, but we just leave and lock the door. I head back downstairs and check on the cooks. I give them orders to make their best dishes for the Alpha and his mate. I head back to my room afterward and check on my own mate. I enter my room and see Christian sleeping. I smile softly and walk over to his side and brush the hair out of his face. I go to leave, but feel my mate grab my hand. I look to see him awake. I nod and get in bed with him. I get in bed and he leans his head into my chest. I smile and ask "You want me in my wolf form for better comfort?" He nods his head and I push him away to get in my wolf form.

 I smile and ask "You want me in my wolf form for better comfort?" He nods his head and I push him away to get in my wolf form

(Blake's Wolf Form^^^^)

Christian smiles and he cuddles close to my chest as I pet his head. I rub the back of his head, gliding my hand through his hair. He looks up at me and asks "So will the Alpha be more active from now on?" I kiss his head and hug him before saying "Let's hope it does."

Brian's POV~

I looked at what the guards have brought in only to see Zack. He was pounding on the door to get out, but it seems that they locked it. I get off the bed and Zack looks at me. He glares and goes to the corner of the room and sits down with his head leaning against the wall. I try to approach him, but his glare darkens as if saying "Come near me, then you die." I sit down on my bed and my ears lower in sadness. My own mate isn't accepting me. Again, I understand that for humans it'd be natural for them to act like this. I just wish that Zack would at least try to give me a chance. I love him with all my heart. I just wished he'd see that. I then hear something in my head. It was a mind link. Us werewolves usually use it for hunting or if someone is in trouble. I hear Blake from the mind link saying "Tell him your story. About what happened with you." I tell him back "What if he still doesn't accept me?" He then says in a calming tone "Don't worry. If this doesn't get him to calm down a bit, we have other methods." I then say back with a bit of doubt "Okay." I get up from the bed and walk towards Zack. He glares at me, but I ignore it and pick him up. I take him to the bed and he struggles. He then screams at me "DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING RAPE ME!!!!!" He starts to struggle furiously and I hold him down. Once he used up a lot of his energy and calmed down I then said in a calm voice "I'm not going to rape you. I'm not going to hurt you in any way." I let go of his arms and he tries to leave the bed, but I grab him and hug him close to me. He then screams things like "Let me go! I hate this place! I want to go home! I-" Before He could continue, I shoved his face into my chest. I then say "My parents are dead too." He stops struggling after hearing me. I rub the back his head. He then starts to struggle again. I look down to see that I was suffocating him! I quickly let go and he breathes in the necessary oxygen. I apologize and hug him, but not so tight this time. He then asks me "How? It's not like they were in a terrible accident." My ears lower and I said "No. It's even worse." I then said "They were killed." He then looks at me and I continue. "You know that person that tried to kill me back then?" He nods and I say "That man is a werewolf hunter. As the name suggests, they go around and hunt werewolves for money. They claim it's normal wolf fur since saying werewolves are real would probably make them doubt it." He nods and said "Will you please let me go? I won't tell anyone of your existence." I then hold his head tightly against my chest, and again, not enough to suffocate him. I then say to him "I'm sorry, but I already told you. I can't let go of you. You need to stay here with me. I promise, I'll take good care of you." He just stays silent. He then asks me "If werewolves exist, do vampires as well?" I nod and say "Yes, they do exist. However, the whole story about vampires and werewolves having a war is completely false. We actually get along well." He nods and says "What about Angels and Demons?" I then say "Well, those do exist, at least not to the naked eye. Angels and Demons don't take on physical forms. Their bodies mostly consist of darkness and light." He nods and I continue "Seeing a demon or angel is very rare. If someone claims to see one, it's probably a vampire taking on a different form. There is a 1% of actually seeing a demon or angel." He nods and cuddles into my fur for comfort. He then asks "What if anyone sees an angel?" I rub that back of his head and cuddle into him. I then say "That is a mystery to both vampires and werewolves. No one knows how that occurs. Same thing goes with phantoms, or more commonly known as ghosts." He nods. Blake and Christian come in with some guards. They set up a table and place down some food. We both get up and eat. I sit next to him while we eat. I then ask "Zack, please. I know your scared and confused, but can you please give me a chance?" Zack glares at me and says "No. No one is getting any chances." I lower my ears and then hear him continue "However, I don't despise you. Not anymore at least." I sigh with a little relief and he continues. "But I still don't like you. Not in the slightest. And watch, I will escape." I chuckle and then smirk and say "Yeah, I'll be waiting for that day."