hard || tim

{ credits to theoutsiders-onshots on tumblr 🍃 }

You were currently hanging out with Tim and Curly at night. Curly was the first you had met. Meeting him through the Curtis gang, Tim wasn't around that much so you didn't meet him until later. You had been friends with Curly and you met his older brother by hanging out at his house. Tim was extremely hot. He constantly looked tough and cool. Out of every guy you had met in your whole life Tim was the best by far. But you always thought you weren't his type because you were nearly seventeen and quite innocent and he was eighteen and incredibly sexy and experienced. You weren't a virgin but you weren't very used to sex still.  Since you were in your thoughts and not paying attention to your surroundings you tripped and started falling. Your eyes widened in surprise and you knocked over Tim accidentally as you tried to stop the fall. Resulting in you landing right on top of him. Somehow the two of you had turned as you fell, he was lying on his back and you were facing him. "I'm so sorry!" You apologize, sitting up and straddling him. Your faces had been so close. If you were an inch closer the two of you would have been kissing. Tim groaned as you squirmed on him out of nervousness. You didn't realize but you were grinding on him a little.

      He held onto your hips to stop your movements. "I'd be careful if I were you." Tim stated in a domineering tone as he kept eye contact with you, sitting up so that his face was close to yours again. His actions gave you a lustful desire. You would give almost anything to have him dominate you in bed. That was unlikely to happen, it seemed like you always pissed him off. You were very clumsy around him because of the way he made you feel.

     "I-I w-will." You stutter out as you got off of him. Curly was just laughing at the whole ordeal. Tim stood up and the two of you told Curly to shut up at the same time. Curly started laughing more.

     Tim held on to your arms and pushed you towards Curly before walking ahead. You fell into Curly's arms before separating from him to stand on your own. "Make sure her clumsy ass doesn't fall on me again." Tim ordered in an angry tone. You didn't know that the main reason for his anger was because you were making him excited by how you were acting. To make up for causing him to fall you caught up with him and started apologizing again. You didn't want to be on his bad side.

     "I really am sorry, Tim. Is there anything I can do, anything at all, to make up for falling on you? It was an acciden-" He rolled his eyes and pushed you up against a nearby wall. His hands were on either side of you, closing you in.

     "Don't offer doing just anything for me. You would back out." Tim announced suggestively, flicking his eyes down to your lips for a moment. You were too shocked to reply. "That's what I thought." He started walking again. You were just making him even more horny the longer he was around you.

     "Um, what the fuck was that?" Curly broke the silence. "You had to say that right in front of me?"

     Tim turned back to look you up and down. "Believe me, it was nothing."

     You blushed thinking of what more would entail. If Curly wasn't there you may have just dragged Tim into some alley-way and gone from there. To rid yourself of dirty thoughts you walked past Tim. They walked up to you, all of you walking together again. You ended up going back to their place.

      When you got there Curly put on a movie. You sat down on the far left side of the couch with Tim beside you and Curly on the other far side. It seemed like everyone forgot about the conversation earlier, even you did and you had a massive crush on Tim. You started getting sleepy and began leaning on Tim, being to tired to notice what you were doing. He wrapped an arm around you and still you were too tired to realize. All you felt was warm, no nervousness. You soon fell asleep on Tim. It was too warm and comfortable for you to stay awake.

     You woke up in the same position as you were in when you fell on Tim. He was below you but this time there was a blanket over the two of you and his shirt was missing. At first you thought something happened but your memory returned rather quickly. You tried to sit up but his arm was around you, holding on tightly. There was no way you could escape his grasp but honestly that was completely fine with you. As you lay there unable to move you realized Curly was no where to be found. He was probably in his room. Unable to move you fell asleep again.

     Tim woke up and you were asleep but it didn't look like you were going to stay asleep for much longer. You were grinding against him, little moans leaving your mouth. Tim chuckled, you were having a wet dream. He felt himself growing. Tim didn't want to cum while he was wearing pants or while you were asleep so he was going to sneak out from under you but that was when you moaned his name. You looked desperate. He woke you up before he or you came. "I know you were having a good dream about me and all but I don't feel like coming because of you like this. When that happens I'd rather be inside of you."

     You couldn't believe what you were hearing but at the same time you were extremely frustrated, you were about to orgasm and he woke you up. "Then why don't you fuck me? You woke me up when I was just about to cum!" You sit up and glare at him.

     "Fine by me." He moved you so you were in the doggy style position and moved your dress up before taking off your panties. He threw them on he ground and took his cock out thrusting into you without warning.

     You were moaning loudly. He slapped your ass and pulled your hair, it only heightened the pleasure you were feeling. Tim removed your dress and bra before he pulled you up so your back was against his chest as he fucked you hard. One of his hands wrapped around your throat as the other pinched one of your nipples.

     "Oh, fuck..." You moaned. He was deep inside of you, his cock rubbing against your g-spot with every thrust. He moved his hand from your throat to your clit and began rubbing. It felt so good. Your eyes were closed but when you opened them again, Curly was staring with his mouth open. You were so embarrassed at how he saw you this way. "Tim, ah, Curly is right there."

     "He isn't a baby, Y/n." Tim said before he fucked you doggy style again. Your face was pressed into the couch pillow. You heard the sound of Curly running up the stairs. You couldn't believe Tim didn't stop when his brother came downstairs. It made you even more turned on. Without a moments notice your orgasm came.

     Tim fucked you through it before pulling out and jerking off onto your back and ass. You didn't know how you would face Curly ever again.