your body is a blessing || dally

⎨credits to show-choir-gal 😏⎬

Dally had a little too much to drink and tried to start a fight with a stranger.

"He wanted to fuck you Y/N *hiccup*"

"No he didn't Dally. You're just a little too drunk. I'll help you get ready for bed."

I took his jacket off and hung it up. I went to the kitchen to get him a few glasses of waters. When I got back into the room, Dally had taken all of his clothes off besides his briefs.

"I want to sin with you Y/N"

"Excuse me?" I chuckled a little bit.

"Your body is a blessing and I want you to dominate me."

"I underestimated how drunk you are."

"All I want to do is give you all of me, so why don't you give me all of you Y/N?"

"I guess..."

Before I could even finish my sentence, Dally grabbed my waist and starting kissing my neck. It didn't take long until until he found my sweet spot. I moved his lips up to mine and we started making out. He moved his hands up to my breasts and started massaging them.

I got down on my knees and saw that his dick was very hard. I pulled down his briefs and I was face to face with his rock hard dick. I kissed the tip before I started sucking. I started teasing him; going really fast then going really slow. I saw his muscles starting to tense up so I stopped.

He didn't look happy. He ripped my dress off and pushed me onto the bed.

"Take your bra off, you dirty fucking tease."

I did as he said, and took my bra off. He started rubbing my clit through my panties and I started getting really wet.

"You're getting so wet, fucking slut."

"I can't help it, Dally. You're turning me on.

He ripped my panties off and aggressively stuck two fingers into my wet puss. As he thrusted his fingers in and out of me, he started licking and sucking on my clit.

"Dally...I...I'm going to cum."

He stopped doing everything and we went back to making out and him massaging my breasts.

"I'll fuck you if you beg."

"Dally...please fuck me hard."

Without hesitation, he thrusted his dick into me. Each thrust was aggressive but pleasurable.

I started feeling my body tense up, I was almost at climax.

"I'm going to cum, baby. I'm going to cum."

Dally thrusts even harder into me and my body releases all that tension and I finally climaxed.

Dally pulled out and started jacking off in front of my pussy. Once he came, his cum landed all over my pussy.

"I'll clean that up and then we can got to bed. We need to fuck more often." Dally said with a drunken grin on his face.