you gotta wear that || steve

{ credits to writingstyle101 🤤 }

You walked through the house, your heels clicking against the tile. "Steve!" You called as you struggled to get your earring on.

"What?" You heard him call from outside. You made your way outside, standing on the porch watching him working on Two-Bit's car that never seems to work.

"I'm goin." You stepped down the porch making him turn to you and furrow his brows.

"Where ya goin again." He stared at you, his eyes moving up and down your body.

"Out with Angela remember?" You raised your brow at him.

"You really gotta wear that?" He stared at you. You furrowed your brows and looked down at your simple black dress and heels.

"Whats wrong with it?" You looked back up at him.

"It's uh-" he shook his head stepping over to you "Its just a lot."

"How is it a lot? it's just a dress." you chuckled.

"Yeah" he nodded slowly. "but that's quite a dress." He shook his head.

You chuckled at him, as he grabbed your waist you wrapped your arms around his neck looking up at him. "You're somethin. Now I gotta get goin." You gave him a quick peck before pulling away.

"Woah Woah" he tugged on your arm making you go right back to him. "You're not seriously going in that are ya?"

"Yeah?"

"To a bar? With Angela?" he crunched his forehead making you laugh.

"I'll be fine. I love you I gotta go."

You stumbled your way to the door, falling into it slightly due to the alcohol running through you. You kept twisting the handle trying to get the door to open until eventually, it did, making you go falling through it and landing right into your boyfriend. "Jesus y/n" Steve held you up making you giggle.

"Hey you." You smiled up at him.

"You look a little drunk." He smirked down at you.

"You do too." You scrunched your brows up at him "Why are you drunk?"

"Two-Bit came over." You nodded your head before letting go of him and stumbling into the kitchen. You started digging through the cabinets looking for something to snack on when you felt a pair of hands on your waist. "I can't believe you wore this out." You straightened up and turned to face Steve.

"You don't like it?" you tilted your head, frowning slightly.

"Oh, I like it." He smirked making you laugh.

"Maybe I should wear it more often then." You smirked wrapping your arms around his neck as he pressed you against the counter.

"Or" he smirked rubbing circles into your hips making your body tingle "You could just take it off." You giggled up at him as he moved down to kiss you. Due to the alcohol buzzing through your veins and the closeness of each other, the kiss heated up quickly. Steve moved his hands down over your butt painfully slow, until eventually reaching the back of your thighs. Every place his fingertips brushed felt like sparks of electricity shooting through your skin. He hooked his hands on your thighs, hoisting you up onto the counter.

You pulled him to stand in between your thighs, trying to pull him as close as possible to you. Steve moved to kiss on your neck, making you roll your head back in pure ecstasy. You tugged on his button down, not wanting to waste any more time. His hands slowly slid your dress up, your skin coming into view inches at a time.

You tugged his shirt off making him break the contact with your neck for a few seconds before he grabbed your thighs pulling you up to straddle his waist. He walked slowly, never breaking the kiss, towards the bedroom before dropping you on to the bed making you let out a small shriek.

Your fingers tangle in Steve's hair, shivers running down your spine at the feeling of his breath on your neck. He lets out a groan as you tug on his dark hair. He runs his hands up your body until he reaches your neck, his nails scratching slightly at the column of your throat. He moved his legs using his knee to spread your thighs. He sucked on your neck, biting lightly and you know you'll wake up with a bruise or two in the morning.

He uses one hand to hold himself up keeping his weight off of you and moves the other down over your hips to the hem of your little black dress, sliding the ends up around your waist. You feel dizzy at every touch, intoxicated by more than the alcohol.

Steve presses his hips into yours, and you start to grind into him causing him to groan before moving from your neck to your lips, capturing you in another heated kiss. His hand is gripping your waist, his nails digging indents into your skin.

He grips on the waistband of your underwear and tugs the material down your pointed feet, before he slowly traces up your thigh, his fingertips touching your heat. You breathe out Steve's name as he brushes your clit with his thumb before he slips a finger into your entrance. Steve returns his face to the crook of your neck where he begins to leave more marks as his fingers work.

He feels your thighs begin to shake and pulls away much to your dismay. but you waste no time as you quickly work to unbutton and unzip his jeans removing the clothing speedily. Steve quickly moves up to completely remove the clothing from his legs and grabs a condom from the night table next to you, as he's working the condom on you quickly remove the dress, leaving you completely vulnerable.

Steve's lips are on you once more, his fingers dipping into your hipbone before lining himself with your entrance. You gripped his biceps tightly, your nails digging into his skin as he fully enters you. He shifts slightly making you gasp, both of your chest heaving and eyes are screwed shut.

Steve follows your moans as motivation and thrust his hips into yours. He watches as toss your head back at the feeling, he lets out a heavy breath as he slams his hips into yours making you gasp. He moves his hands to the base of your throat, his fingers applying no pressure as he continues his movements.

You groan into him as his he starts to apply pressure to your neck, making you groan more at the feeling of his rough skin. Your mouth is open but you can't get any words out from the feeling of his hand on your neck and his hips slamming into yours. You tug roughly at his hair, your eyes rolling back.

Steve watches as you come undone beneath him, and groans at the feeling. You can feel him picking up his pace, his thrust getting sloppier indicating he's close himself. It doesn't take him more than a minute to come undone, him letting out a groan before falling on top of you.

You both laid there, tangled in each other covered in sweat and breathing heavily. You ran your hand up and down his back, scratching the skin softly as he gently played with the strands of your hair. "You should really wear that dress more often." H