you use your heart instead || ponyboy

⁌ credits to falling-t0-the-depths 😘 ⁍

A/N: i don't know if i put this in this book....

Ring ring, you woke up from your nap to the phone going off. "H-hello?" You said drowsily

"C'mon over doll, i want you to see somethin." It was ponyboy, you could tell he had the biggest smile on his face by the way he was talking.

"Y-yea sure I'll be over in a minute." You said rubbing your eyes.

"You sleepin?" He asked

"Not anymore."

He chuckled at your response."Okay just please make it quick gettin over here." He was being really anxious.

"Anything for you" You said then hung up the phone.

You quickly fixed your make up, grabbed your skateboard and headed out the door. You skated around the block and made it to the Curtis house. You slowly opened the door, "You here sweet cheeks?"

Ponyboy had popped out of nowhere and was so close to you, you couldn't see anything past his face. "Close your eyes." He said eagerly.

"Pony what-"

He cut you off "Just close them." You did as you were told and closed your eyes. He brought you over and sat you down on the couch. He sat down next to you and put his hand on your knee."Open them." He said softly. You opened your eyes to the coffee table with a fancy red cloth covering it with a lit candle and an 8 inch diameter chocolate cake. "Darry showed me how to make it." He said rubbing the nape of his neck and acting insecure.

"Oh pony." You said then gave him a kiss on his soft lips. He seemed like he melted inside like you always do when you see him smile, or just even see him."Well, lets dig in I guess."

After a few bites of the cake and feeding each other pony asked "Wanna watch a movie? I have the perfect one?" You nodded your head not being able to say anything due to the fact that your was mouth full of cake. He went to get the movie and yelled from the kitchen, "Do you wanna a coke or chocolate milk or anything?"

You yelled back "I'll have whatever you're having." He peeked his head in the doorway and smiled. He brought back the movie, and sat down to your left, putting his arm around you and leaning back on the corner of the armrest and the back of the couch. You snuggled yourself into his side.

You noticed his blue-plaid shirt he was wearing, Bucks shirt. "I thought you gave this back ages ago?" You asked.

"Well I knew you liked it on me so I kept it." He shrugged his shoulder and smiled. It was true, because he did look more than adorable in it.

When the movie ended, Pony lit a cigarette with the candle that was much shorter than it was when the night started. He slid his hand underneath your tank top and had his hand on your bare stomach, You put your hand on top of his. "Gimme a drag?" He handed you his cigarette and you took a long drag on it and blew away the smoke.

"We just technically kissed, ya know?" He said with a smirk. You looked up at him, turned over and sat on his lap, facing him with his hips between your knees.

"Let's get rid of the 'technically' part." He leaned forward and pressed his lips upon yours. You wrapped your arms around his shoulders as he moved his hands from your hips to your neck and stopped kissing you for a moment, only to kiss back a second later and slip his tongue into your mouth. You began to unbutton the plaid shirt and slipped it off oh his shoulders. He felt up the sides of your body while removing your white tank top. He backed you up off of him, unclipped your bra and laid you down on the couch. He wrapped his left arm around your waist and kissed and sucked on the skin on your neck. "Mmm pony."

He slid down your shorts and panties as you undid the button and pulled down the zipper of his pants. He took your shorts off from your legs and his pants from his. He laughed as he almost fell over from standing on one foot removing his jeans from his ankles, "Oh shit!" He yelled trying to regain his balance. It made you giggle. He stood up on his knees on the couch, "You ready?" You only smiled, then he pounded himself inside you. He leaned the rest of his body over you, with one hand on your hip, and the other holding himself up on the armrest. He let out a moan and began sucking on your neck, "Ah fuck" he muttered under his breath as he began pounding faster and faster in to you. After a few minutes you threw your head back in a screaming orgasm, he bit his lip hard trying to contain himself, until he let out a loud groan and unleashed himself inside you. He let go of the armrest and dropped himself on you and laid his head on your collarbone. "That.Was.Amazing" he said breathing heavily.

You gently brushed your fingers up and down his now slightly sweaty back, "Uh, pony?"

"Y-yea" He had finally caught his breath.

"Did you remember, to use.. uh..."

He lifted his head up and looked at you, "Ahh shit" He rolled his eyes. "I don't use my head." He placed his head back down.

"Thats okay, its one of the things I love about you." You ran your fingers through his hair and he looked up at you in confusion, "You use your heart instead." He smiled and gave you a kiss on the lips with his hand on your cheek.