you okay? || the gang (Fluff)

A/N: i made this! and btw lets pretend that there some socs are named after the Why Don't We boys! ENJOY!! ❤️

(WARNING: MENTIONS OF RAPE)

I had a long and horrible day at school, I get a D on my English paper about some subject which I didn't even care about and I felt that school was so long today which it was.

While I was walking to Pony's house until I hear "Hey sexy!" behind me. I turn around and it's Jonah Marais, of course, the creepy soc (that kinda looks cute) keeps following me around with his friends, Zach Herron, Jack Avery, Daniel Seavey, and the worst than Jonah, Corbyn Besson, he tried to touch one of my friend's ass while she was trying to find me at school one day and hit him in the privates. (A/N: which happened to me. i'm not even kidding you, someone touched me and I hit him in his privates.)

"Go fuck yourself Jonah! You know no one is going to get with you!" I turned around and yelled at Jonah.

"Oh look who finally looked at us boys, Y/F/N!" Jonah says to his gang.

I flip them off.

"You already have someone to do that with baby!" Zach yells.

I turn around and started walking away until I hear "I got what you want so come here to me." I glare at where that was coming from and Corbyn and the other boys are running towards me so I run as fast as I can. (A/N: Yes I went with their song "Choose".)

"Come here Y/N! We got something for ya!" Daniel yells.

I keep on running until I trip on a stupid rock. "Fuck." I said to myself. I feel hands on my legs and arms. "ANYONE HELP ME!!" I screamed. "No one is going to help you princess." Jack whispers in my ear.

I start to whimper when I feel a hand on my mouth to keep me quiet but I keep on screaming.

"Keep her quiet Jack!" Zach says.

"I'm trying man."

I hear someone walking where we were and I try to look but Zach kept my head away from where the walking is coming from.

"What are doing with her?" I hear a voice say.

"N-n-nothing man." Jonah stutters.

"Let her go Jack, or you're going to be in a lot of trouble."

Jack lets me go and I got up and run to the person who said that.

"You okay?"

It's Darry.

I nod.

"Go back to the house, I'll take care of these assholes."

I nod and run to Darry's house and I see the gang there.

"Oh my god! what happened to you?!" Twobit says.

"T-t-those five socs, um, the, um- WDW b-b-boys, um, tr-t-tried to r-r-r-rape me." I stuttered.

"Oh my god. Well go sit down and we'll get you something to drink okay?" Twobit says.

I sit down next to Ponyboy and I was just overwhelmed on what just happened to me.

"You okay?" Pony says while looking at me.

"I am now."

"Here Y/N/N." Sodapop hands me some water to drink.

"Thanks soda." I said.

"Those WDW boys are worse than the south side socs let me tell ya Y/N." Pony says.

"I know but thank god that Darry was there to save me."

"I know. I'm glad you're safe Y/N."

"Alright those WDW boys are never gonna mess with you ever again!" Darrel says while walking in the house.

"Why's that Darry?" Johnny says.

"Well, I told them 'if you mess with her again then I'm going to kill them.'" Darry says.

"You don't mean that, do you?" I said looking at him.

"Yes I mean that!"

"I mean, I know you're trying to protect me but you shouldn't kill them because of that one time Dar."

"They tried to rape you Y/N!" Steve says.

"I know that but can you at least give them a warning Darry?"

"I will Y/N, once again if they try to do that to you again this knife is going into their throats okay?" Darry says.

"Fine. I'm glad you guys are always there for me."

"If there's anything that involves them, tell us okay?" Soda says.

"Alright."

"You wanna watch Mickey Mouse with us Y/N/N?" Steve says.

"Why not?" I say while walking to sit next to Twobit.