nerd || ponyboy

\\ credits to staygold-outsiders ❣️ //

I pulled up to Ponyboy's house and glanced at the clock. 3:45 p.m., perfect. I'll have just enough time to get most of the project done then head to that party. I quickly checked myself out in the mirror then climbed out of the car. I've always been the sort of pretty and outgoing type in school and I had chemistry with one of the smartest, or as I like to call it -nerdiest kids in school. His name was Ponyboy Curtis, and although he was quiet, he was extremely skilled at chemistry. We'd been paired up do a project and I have to admit, I was a excited. He's so cute and innocent, it just makes my mind wander..

I walked up to the door and rang the bell, smiling to myself while thinking about the events that could occur tonight. I eventually heard two clicks and out popped Ponyboy.
"Hi (Y/N). Um I've got the stuff set up in my room if you wanna get started.." He said nervously.

I could tell he wasn't used to being around girls.
"Yeah sure, lead the way.."
We headed up the stairs, as soon as we got to his room I flopped onto the bed. I sighed loudly as I relaxed and turned onto my stomach, resting my head on my hands. I looked up at Pony through my eyelashes as he sat beside me. He bit his lip and I felt my thighs tighten together. He cleared his throat nervously and spoke up.
"So..I was thinking..maybe we could build a model, ya know? I've got all the right set up and -"
"Ponyboy" I cut him off in a seductive voice. I slowly rubbed my hand up his thigh. He sucked in a sharp breath and I felt his body tense under me.
"Y-yes (Y/N)?"
"Do you think that maybe we could start the project a little later..?" I asked, looking at him innocently.
"And do what?"
"Hmm...I don't know..talk.."
"Oh" he said.
I sighed and rolled my eyes, he barely seemed interested in talking so I figured procrastination was no longer an option.
"Never mind" I sighed "let's get started."
He walked over to grab the bag of supplies off his desk. My stomach suddenly grumbled.
"Hey um do you have any chips?"
"For the project?" he laughed.
"No, I'm hungry" I giggled.

He headed out of the room, hopefully to get the chips.
I started looking around his room and noticed all his pictures and trophies. This kid was smart, and that was something I found extremely attractive.

"Here you are" he smiled, handing me a bag of chips. I lazily popped a few into my mouth, giggling at how sloppy I probably looked. I was about to ask if he wanted some, when I suddenly caught him staring at my cleavage.
I looked down and realized my breasts were practically spilling out of my shirt. I blushed and ran a finger up Pony's jawline, guiding his head back up to meet my eyes.
"Up here babe" I giggled.
His face turned a deep red as he bit his lip nervously.
"Hey Pony..what are you thinking about?"
"O-oh me? Nothing really.."
"Come on, just tell me. Honestly."
I smirked as I knew he was about to crack. He sighed, giving up the fight.
"I-I was thinking about you..and kissing you" he said, looking down nervously. I laid back next to him, biting my lip as I stared into his hazel eyes.
I took a bold move by grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling it down to my face.
"Then kiss me" I whispered, my lips ghosting over his. He hesitated at first, but after a couple seconds I suddenly felt his soft lips crash into mine. Our mouths moved in synch as the tone changed from simple to heated real fast. I was about to slip my tongue into his mouth when he pulled away suddenly.
"I-I'm sorry (Y/N)..this is all so new to me.."
"We don't have to do anything.."
"No, no. Trust me, I want this.." he assured me.
I laid my head back onto the pillow, gently pulling Pony with me so that he now hovered over me.
"W-what are you doing?" he asked.
"I just wanted to keep kissing you" I said confidently.
"But only if you're okay with that.."
"O-oh yeah, I'd like that"
I then pulled his face back down to mine, giggling as our noses touched. He got the hint pretty quickly and our lips erupted into a passionate kiss once again. He was slowly becoming more dominant, which turned me on more than anything. For a guy that was new to this, he was an extremely skilled kisser.
I started to play with the hair on the nape of his neck, running my fingers through it and gently tugging. He moaned in response and started to grind his hips into me. I let out a small whimper, wrapping my legs around him. I could feel how hard he was up against me, which was only making me wetter. He smiled into the kiss and I couldn't help but smile back. He then boldly brought his hands up and cupped my cheeks, deepening the kiss. The way his lips worked against mine was causing my stomach to flip in circles.
I gently rolled over so I was now on top of him, leaving a trail of small kisses on his neck while grinding into him.
"(Y/N)" he whimpered "Please.."
"Please what baby?" I whispered in his ear.
"More"
I looked down at him and smirked, pulling my shirt over my head. I reached behind me, unhooking my bra like a pro and teasingly throwing it across the room. Ponyboy's eyes went wide as he slowly rubbed his hands up and down my torso.
"Oh my god.." he whispered.
I giggled at his reaction as I lifted his shirt off of his head. He surprised me by confidently flipping us back over and unzipping my shorts, practically yanking them off. He was obviously excited. I reached down to unzip his pants, palming him through his jeans.
"W-wait (Y/N)"
His reaction caught me off guard and I furrowed my brows in confusion.
"Sorry..I've just never done this before" he said, looking down in defeat.
"I think I'd be more comfortable if..I mean.."
"You want me to take the top?" I asked sweetly.
"You don't like the top do you? Oh shit I'm sorry (Y/N), it's just you're so beautiful and I.."
I cut him off quickly by capturing my lips with his in a long passionate kiss. He was speechless as I pulled away, smiling.
"I'll top."
"But if you want me to stop at all, tell me, deal?"
"Deal." He smiled.
He then laid back and pulled off his jeans. I ran my small hand up his thigh. I looked up at him seductively, touching him through his boxers.
"Ah- Fuck" he gasped.
"Can we just skip the foreplay..ugh I'm already so hard for you .."
I giggled and pulled his boxers down painfully slow.
"You sure you want this?" I asked, looking into his eyes.
"Yes, o-oh god yes"
I then pulled my panties off, revealing how wet I was. Pony licked his lips as he stared down at me. I slid down onto him slowly, moaning instantly.
"Oh..Fuck" he whined, squinting his eyes in pleasure.

I giggled and bounced up and down slowly, letting him adjust to the feeling. Sooner or later the only sound that filled the room was our moans.

"Faster baby..p-please" he pleaded, locking fingers with me to help me keep up my balance. I bounced faster and faster until you could hear our skin slapping together.

"Do you feel good?"

"Ugh..so damn good (Y/N)"

Suddenly Ponyboy bucked his hips up to meet my thrusts, now taking control. The feeling took me by surprise as he pounded into me, hitting my g-spot every time.
"O-oh god yes! Don't stop" I squealed, gripping tightly onto his biceps.
I could feel my orgasm coming, I clenched my walls tightly around him.
"Fuck baby..do that again"
I clenched my walls again and again, pushing him closer to the edge.
I rolled my hips against him and met his thrusts once more.

"F-fuck Pony! Yes right there baby!" I screamed as I felt my toes curl and my legs shake, my orgasm washing over me. I rode out my high, still on top of him.

"Ah..I'm gonna cum" he moaned, squeezing onto my hips tightly. I lowered my mouth down to his ear, running my lips along his earlobe.

"Cum for me baby" I cooed.

That was enough to send him over the edge, I soon felt him let go.
I fell limp on top of him, out of breath. He rolled me over so that we were laying side by side, wrapped in each others arms.
I giggled, looking into his eyes.

"Guess that project'll have to wait"