127

Attarah awoke quickly on her first morning on honeymoon, her first morning as a married woman. She stretched, aware that she was alone in the large bed. She breathed in the scent of the sea and watched the light shimmering in through the window with pure elation in her heart. She had never been so happy in her entire life and for the first time, all the struggle she had went through with Athenodora and Sulpicia seemed worth it because it brought her to this point in her life, it brought them to be wed.

Upon smelling burning food and hearing low bickering, a smile tugged on her lips and she dragged her naked body toward the bathroom, bundling sheets around her, feeling very exposed with the great glass wall behind her. The newly married human dressed in a cute outfit found in her bag, she pulled on a light peachy coloured bikini and over the top, a jumpsuit, the top had spaghetti straps and gold buttons along the front and slight billowing fabric at the top, the bottom was shorts in a paper bag trouser fashion with a matching belt. The jumpsuit was white with pink lemons and light green leaves as the pattern, she adored it and quickly pulled her curly hair into a high ponytail, sliding a pair of rose gold sunglasses into it and slipping white daps onto her feet, she adored the outfit and chose her adoration over her upset at being able to see the word marred into her leg. 

Following the low voices through the house, she found her mates in the kitchen, all surrounding the stove and arguing lowly in Italian. They did not hear her approaching over their argument and she burst out into adorable peels of laughter upon seeing Aro wearing a light pink apron over his short and polo shirt combo. They all stared up instantly when they heard her and beamed. 

"You look radiant Darling" Marcus smiled at her as she approached them, he wrapped his arms around her waist, her back pressed to his chest as she looked at the food they were failing to prepare. "We are making pancakes" 

"I can see that" she giggled, leaning back and pressing a kiss to his chin before leaving his arms and walking over to Aro, said man placed his hands on her hips as she locked her fingers behind his neck, playing with his hair slightly. "Looking sexy baby" she winked, poking his apron before pressing a kiss to his cheek and heading over to Caius who was still trying to cook. On the countertop were five plates stacked with burnt and crumpled pieces of pancake and ingredients littered the cupboard top. 

"Here you are my love" he handed the plate to her, the pancakes atop looking surprisingly good after their many many attempts to perfect them. 

"Perfect" she winked and kissed the right side of his neck as she walked passed, heading over to the table. As she ate them, she assessed them, they were all dressed in clothes for the hot weather and it made her smile. After a while of just sitting and admiring them, she finished and dropped her plate into the sink, washing it quickly before turning to them. 

"So what are we doing today?" she wondered and she wrapped her arms around Caius' waist, looking up at him with a smile on her cheeks, she was beyond happy, it was an absolutely perfect day. 

"We are going to spend some time on the beach" Caius informed her, his hand stroking her scarred cheek though his eyes alight with love and admiration, glistening in awe at her beauty. 

____________________________________

"Caius, No, put the Crab down!" Attarah giggled, laughing loudly, the pair were standing in the clear blue sea, her jumpsuit removed as she stood in her bikini with her sunglasses shielding her eyes, Caius chuckled at her from where he stood beside some large rocks. He was wearing only swimming shorts and sunglasses, Attarah found it absolutely adorable that he'd tied his hair back and he kept rolling his eyes as she gushed over it. The blond king put the crab close to her face and she squealed, falling back into the water as he roared with laughter before dropping the crab.

The king grabbed her by the waist, dragging her into deeper water and bending his knees slightly, she sat facing him, her legs around his waist and her body resting on his bent legs. She pushed her sunglasses back up into her hair and caressed his cheek slightly, before leaning forward and kissing him. Winking mischievously before falling and dragging him down into the water with her. When they resurfaced they were both laughing and Caius splashed her straight in the face with water. She froze for a moment in shock before slapping her hands into the water, spraying it into his face as he chuckled.

This game of drenching one another lasted a long time until Attarah giggled and ran back onto dry land, running over to where her other two mates resided on an outdoor sunbed. To Attarah it looked like a huge double canopy bed on the sand made from beach wood, it had fabric over the top, shading them and billowing white curtains.  The kings were talking aimlessly, Marcus having a book in hand but they were soon disturbed as Their mate belly flopped on top of them, her torso ending up on Marcus' chest whilst her legs stretched across Aro's lap, her wet body quickly drenching them. 

"Aw Attarah" Aro groaned playfully, chuckling at her as she pulled herself to sit straddling his lap. 

"Guess what Caius found!" Attarah giggled and looked between the two other kings who shrugged. They did not have to wait long however as the blond king approached them and dropped what he'd found onto Marcus' lap. "A crab!" the brunette announced as Marcus grumbled and rugby tackled Caius onto the sand. The trio of vampires were all sparkling in the sun but she adored it and there were no humans here to see it. Giggling, Attarah grabbed the camera that had been between the kings and snapped a few of Aro's face as he tried to steal it from her. 

"you" Aro chuckled and began tickling her wildly whilst she squealed and attempted to get away, rolling them over on the bed, Aro looked down at her beautiful face and eyes filled with happiness and pressed a kiss onto her lips as they both relaxed. 

"I wish this could last forever" she sighed, allowing her eyes to close as she enjoyed the cool of his flesh against her warm body. 

"I know Darling" he sighed and pressed a kiss to her forehead before standing and dragging her with him. "Let's get you some lunch" he winked and she laughed but followed, seeing Marcus and Caius entering the house up ahead.