The Doctor

Doctor's POV

"This is the emperor of the Daleks." I hear Rusty say.

"Okay, now here's the plan," I say.

"I thought you already told us the plan." Tibby says.

"Yes, well this is the second part of the plan."

"I thought that part was 'wing it'."

"No. Yes. Well then it was but now I've come up with an idea."

"Okay...let's hear it then."

I smile. "Perfect. Now Rusty, you have to pretend like you're one of the Daleks trying to destroy the planet. The force field will hold long enough until you like, start killing a bunch of the Daleks. Now Tibby,"

"Yes?" Tibby asks.

"I need you to go to the corridor on the left and I'll go to the right. Our split directions will make it harder for the Daleks to get us. Then when the hallway ends we can meet up again and do something." I say.

"What will we do?" Tibby asks.

"That part of the plan is a work in progress right now." I respond.

Tibby raises her eyebrows.

I sigh. "How about this. On three we run into the hallway that we were assigned by me and then I can think of a plan while we're running. Okay?"

Tibby rolls her eyes. "Okay." She mutters.

I smile.

"One."

"Two."

"THREE!"

~~~

Another cliffhanger for y'all. What will the Doctor do? Will they fail at it? I really don't know the answers to these questions cause they're a work in progress. BBC/BBC America owns Doctor Who. And we will update soon!

-Mayo3452