The Doctor

Doctor's POV

I'm in the TARDIS with Tibby, desperately fighting off the Scilence. I know that it's hopeless.

With every Scilence that we shoot sends like a thousand more to take it's place. Well, actually it's only four, but oh well.

I try to take the fight outside the TARDIS. I open the door... to find a little girl just about to touch the TARDIS.

I get outside as fast as I can and shut the door.

"DOCTOR!" I hear Tibby yell from inside.

"JUST A MINUTE. OR MAYBE MORE!" I yell back to her.

I look at the kid. She looks so frightened like she's about to pee herself.

"We're you about to touch my box?" I ask her.

She nods.

My glare hardens. "Why?"

"Well," she starts. "I was in the bathroom with my parents, but I got out before them and decided to wait for them over here. I saw you sprint to the box with a bunch of... actually I don't remember. Well anyway I realized that your... box was sorta out of place and so I was gonna touch it."

"So where are your parents now?" I ask her.

She points to the bathrooms where I see a woman walk out of the women's bathroom and a man walk out of the men's bathroom. They walk over here casting me a suspicious glance.

"Well!" I say getting up and clapping my hands together. "That was a nice talk wasn't it uhhhh..."

"Maggie."

"YES Maggie. And hello Mr. and Mrs. Maggie's parents!" I say shaking each of their hands. "Well, I better get back into my... box and do ... things." I say and smile, hoping that will cover up enough information for them.

I wave Maggie a goodbye wave.

She responds by climbing into the TARDIS.

~~~

Hey! The Doctor made a new friend! Sorry it's so late (I actually HAVE been nagging my cousin to finish her chapter) but I hoe you enjoyed it! I tried to make this chapter a bit longer, and I promise that in real life I will never refer to the TARDIS as a box. It is a known fact that the TARDIS is to awesome to be JUST a box. BBC/BBC America owns Doctor Who. Have I covered everything...? Yes. Good.

-Mayo3452

(P.S. I have fixed my horrible spelling errors.)

And I HAVE fixed my horrible error of misspelling 'Doctor'.