Tibby

"We have no choice."

What? What do you mean you had no choice? You could have saved a few people's lives. You didn't have to kill all those people.

"They threatened our families and friends." The "robot" continues. Someone who looks like the leader of this group. They all salute. I just stand there awkwardly wondering what to do, or what is going on in the plan formulating in the doctor's head. I can tell it's dangerous from the look in her eye. She has that face on. The one where she is about to say super complicated things no one understands, and then, the grand finale, push a button and run. Most likely, I could be wrong.

"You, Doctor, are just what we need. We could win the war with a single word you say. So, here's the deal. You end it. For good. Or your friends get executed. Zecårrø will have no enemies! Guards!" Cold hands grasp my arms and slide my wrists into handcuffs while I struggle to get away.

The Doctor grits her teeth. "You want me to end a war, fine. Done." I can tell its not the end he's thinking. But whatever, let him think what he wants, as long as this war is ended.

We're pushed out of the cave by our robot captors, they lead us through the dark. The moment I smell fresh air I almost collapse with joy to be out of that cave. Right after that, an overwhelming feeling of foreboding causes me to flinch a little bit. I look over at the Doctor who also flinches.

"What's that?" I whisper to the Doctor.

"I don't know, but I have a feeling we're going to find out." She whispers back.

We march to the other side of the war ground, and into the other side. Aliens are there, and they glare at us with eyes that seem to bore into my soul. I look away fast. We get pushed into a cave that looked similar to the other one. Aliens line the walls instead. The robots push us into the center and yell loudly, "An exchange of prisoners please?" The robots sound hopeful, as if they can have a person back on their side.

The aliens grumble around for a bit, the robots look like if they could sweat, they would look like they'd been dumped into a pool.

Finally a very old-looking alien stood up and opened a door with a flick of his wrist. A few robots ran out of the door and into the war. Our robot captors stood up, said their thanks, and left.

It looks like the Doctor has a plan after all, but before she could speak to the crowd, I got an idea.

I run onto a big table and stand up on it. "People of this planet, why are you at war?"

The aliens speak around a bit, then one speaks up, "We have been at war for centuries, why should we stop now?"

The alien sounded pleased with themself, as did many other aliens.

"But do you LIKE being at war?" I asked them.

"No!" Almost 2/3 of the aliens say that at once.

I smile to myself.

"Wouldn't you rather have peace?" I tell them.

"Yes!" Now all the aliens yell that.

"Then why don't you go out there, and show those robots what peace is!" I yell into the crowd.

All the aliens run out of the room instantly. Shouts of "PEACE!" "NO WAR!" and "HARMONY ON ZECÅRRØ!" Fill the air.

I look down at the Doctor, she looks up at me and raises an eyebrow.

"I have next to never seen my companion outshine me on an adventure." She smiles.

"Well I'm just full of surprises." I tell her.

"Doctor!" We hear Jenny yell to us. "Doctor! Come!"

We run out of the cave and see what has happened. Instead of a never-ending war in front of our eyes, what I see blows my mind.

The TARDIS flies through the air as if she's leaping with joy as the aliens and robots below are feasting on a large feast of peace.

Everyone cheers at the peace that has been made through the planet, and I smile at how I made it happen.

The TARDIS lands in front of us and the Doctor turns to Jenny.

"Do you want to come with us?" She asks.

"Nah." Jenny says, "it would just be extremely awkward."

I laugh at her as she smiles at me.

We climb into the TARDIS and never look back.

But that was out mistake, for behind us the crack had appeared on the wall of the cave.

~~~

Cracks, cheesy endings, Christmas specials being put up on Christmas... I wasn't supposed to say that. The next adventure of Tibby and the Doctor will be published on 12/25. Yes, you have to wait, but it will be awesome! Comment, vote, follow. More cheesy stories will be here soon, but you will soon see how they get so cheesy. (Spoilers!) I'm thinking about writing a Christmas story just for y'all and putting it on until about February 28th. Comment your thoughts! Thanks.

-Mayo3452