Bonus Scene

Soooo.... my cousin wanted me to incorperate this somehow, but it didn't fit with the plot. So this is a bonus scene that she wrote. Love y'all! -_books_are_awesome_

CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG:

Tibby's POV

The TARDIS materializes in front of my orphanage. As I climb out, I hear a distant noise that sounds like yelling from inside the building.

I walk through the front doors of my home, cleverly disguised as someone else in case the Master is here.

I follow the sound of yelling to where it is produced from.

The Cafeteria.

A bunch of tables are pulled into a circle around the middle of the gigantic room. 3/4 of the people are around the center, the other 1/4 are strewn around the walls of the cafeteria, obviously not interested in all the commotion. I walk to where everyone is and squeeze through to the center of the crowd.

My earlier assumption is correct. I watch the Master as she chugs a large bottle of eggnog while eating bacon at the same time.

The crowd of kids chant "CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG" together.

I wait five seconds, the Master finishes her eggnog and bacon. The crowd roars with pleasure.

I hear one person yell to the person next to them; "That's Tibby's 13th time of doing that today!"

I almost puke as the Master pulls out yet another gigantic bottle of eggnog and pack of bacon.

-Mayo3452

This is NOT part of the story. Mayo3452 just wanted to add it.

BBC/BBC America owns Doctor Who.

Merry Christmas from the creators of 13!

~~~~A SMALL ANNOUNCEMENT~~~~

The next real chapter will be published at midnight on New Years Day. We might have funny chapters in between. Or reviews/what sould have happened. Anyways, love you guys!