V

Saint

I put on my Gold chain to compliment my gold Jordan's. I didn't have to worry about Aurora and James because they were at a Church meeting tonight that I wasn't allowed to go to. That's fine though because I was going out to the biggest kick off party of the summer. This college guy who used to go to our school throws one every summer. They are supposed to be like a good luck thing for your summer to be the best one yet. I put my black hat on and then sat on my bed waiting for Jazlyn. I was gonna drive with her while Haley and Camila drove together because they were already together getting they nails done and shit.

I got that I'm outside text from her and then I left my house. I got in her car and she already had the city girls blasting through the speakers. We both sung along to every song the whole way there.

We pulled up and I saw this big ass mansion and you could hear the music from outside she parked down the block and then we got out. "Now look technically you gotta be 21 to get in so here." She handed me a card with my picture on it but it wasn't my ID, I'm pretty sure it was fake.

"You sure about this." I asked her walking along side her.

"I wouldn't be here If I wasn't." She said and then we walked through the gates and up to the door. It was a long ass walk because the drive way was long as hell. When we finally got to the door the dude outside looked at our IDs then took our money and let us in. The smell of Weed and Alcohol slapped me in the face before I got one foot in.  I walked in and then immediately lost Jazlyn it was so crowded. I didn't know anybody here so I went and got some koolaid off the snack table in the kitchen.

I just did some people watching and nodded my head to the music. I rubbed my neck nervously I felt somebody staring at me, i looked around but didn't see anyone.

"Saint what you doin here?" I sighed in relief hearing a familiar voice.

"It's a party im partying of course." I said smiling at Jada.

"Ion know if you remember but this is my bestfriend Titan." She said introducing me again to her friend. I made the mistake of looking to her eyes again they were just so captivating and mysterious. She was mysterious I wanted to get to know her more and figure her out.

"Imma see you later J, until next time Mamita." She winked at me and I blushed.
"You wanna dance?" She asked and I nodded then finished my drink quickly.

She held my hand as we danced sensually to Sex with me by Rihanna. I was having fun I'm not the best at dancing but we have good chemistry. The song switched and Twerk by City girls came on. The Dj really fucked up putting this one on. I flipped my hat to the front and unbuttoned my pants. I bent over and started shaking my ass on her. I got lost in the beat and some how I ended up twerking on top of her while she was on the floor and there was a crowd of people around recording and cheering. The song ended and I got up then pulled her up.

"Sorry that's like my favorite song," i apologized to her but she was too busy drooling.

"Damn girl where you learn that at?" She asked pulling me to her and grabbing my ass. I blushed.

Thotiana by blue face came in and everybody and they mama sung along and danced. It was getting extremely crowded so she led me outside to the pool. There were people out here but it was less dense that inside. We sat in one of the chairs by the pool and just chill.

"I think, I like you, like, like you like you." She said and I wasn't surprised.

"I think I like you like you to." I said smiling I definitely felt that one cup I had. She started leaning in then she kissed me putting her hand on the inside of my thigh. I didn't like kissing her her mouth was kinda slimey but her lips were soft. I thought I had a crush on her but kissing her i just don't feel it. Something just isn't there for me.

I pulled away from her and looked away. She quickly removed her hand from my thigh and apologized.

"I'm sorry was that too much. I just thought you, never mind." She said and I snapped my head to her.

"You thought i was what?" I snapped suddenly liking her a lot less.

"Well I mean you were throwing it back on me so I thought you, you know." She made a gesture between us and I rolled my eyes.

I got up and looked back at her. "You got the wrong bitch, fuck you delete my number." I said walking away from her.  I can't believe i even liked her.

I pushed through the crowd and went straight to the bar. I'm not going to let her spoil my night. I poured a shot of some clear alcohol and and drink it. That was not a good idea because it burned the fuck out my throat. Man shots are so much easier when your high. I just poured me another cup of koolaid and drunk it quick. I felt the liquor start hitting me and I was pulled away from the wall by some thick dark skin girl with Long red weave.

She started shaking her ass on me and I held her waist just going with it. Somebody put a blunt in my mouth I never smoked weed before only vape but who gives a fuck. I inhaled it and then blew it out my lips.

The girl started grinding on me and I griped her waist tighter taking the lead. I was getting hot dancing but that wasn't stopping me. She stopped and I felt somebody wrap they hand around my throat squeezing tightly. I looked up seeing those familiar blue eyes. My vision was blurry but she still was absolutely gorgeous. She bit her lip then started sucking on my neck. I moaned as I'm sure she left a big ass hickey.

"Where yo friends at mamita?" She whispered in my ear.

"i don't *hiccup* have friends." I said feeling even more fucked up then last time. She let my neck go and grabbed my hand. She led me threw the house and then outside from where I just came. I saw Jada damn near fucking some bitch so I decided to be petty.

"Aye J, my mamita ready to leave." Titan said puttin her hand on my back.

"Can't you see I'm busy go find her friends." She said dismissing us going back to her hoe.

"Wait J, Jada is that you." I said like I didnt know her she stopped kissing the girl and they both looked at me. "Bitch I been looking for you ever since you dropped yo son off at my place after we fucked." I walked up to her continuing my antics. "I should beat yo ass you gave me syphillis bitch." I said acting like I was really mad the girl slapped the fuck out her and got up.

"Oh my god not again" she said and ran of wiping her mouth.  Jada sat there looking real confused and mad. I smirked and then turned around going right back to Titan. She was laughing hard.

"Take me home." I told her and my words slurred.

"What's your address?" She asked but I shrugged. I looked at my watch and saw it was still kind of early my parents were probably watching Tv like usual right now.

"I can't go home like this, can I go home with you please." I begged her and she bit her lip then nodded.

Saint in mm