XVI

Saint

I cracked open my 5th crab leg dipping it in the garlic butter sauce. Titan sat all the way across the hotel room from me eating her pizza because she was allergic to shell fish and sea food. We are currently in New Orleans and decided to stay here for the night since neither of us felt like driving.

"Baby i want a tattoo." I said out of the blue and she didn't pay me no mind. "I want you to get one with me." She looked up at me with a slice of pizza half way in her mouth.

"You want me to get what?" She asked giving me attention.

"I want to get matching tattoos," she gave me a look then shrugged.

"I'm down what you tryna get?" She asked closing the box and burping loudly. I glared at her and she laughed.

"Nasty ass." I mumbled under my breath and she just kept laughing.

I got up and showed her the pictures of the tattoos on my phone.

She looked at them for a while then nodded

"Ight, find a shop or sumn." She said wrapping her arms around my waist. She kissed on my stomach and I just started looking for tattoo parlors.

I giggled feeling her slide her tongue in my belly button. "That tickles." I told her trying to push her head away. She did it again and it made me laugh harder.

She picked me up by my thighs and laid me back on the bed. I smiled as she left wet kisses all over my stomach and then slid her hand into my boxers. She rubbed my clit and i let a moan escape my lips. She came up and connected her lips with mine continuing to use her fingers to please me. She speed up drastically and let two fingers slip inside of me. I gripped her arm after she slipped 2 fingers into me. She hit my spot repeatedly and i felt that familiar pressure in my stomach. She bit down on my bottom lip and I came on her fingers.

She took her fingers out and they were dropping. I grabbed her wrist and sucked My juices off her fingers while looking up at her. She moaned and her eyes got low.