XXX

Saint

1 year later

We laid on the couch with our Husky Papi. He loves to watch Caso Cerrado with us. I dipped my Oreo in milk and held it there till it got soggy. I used to hate Oreos but now i love them  i guess it's my weird pregnancy craving.

"BABY!" I yelled loudly hoping Titan heard me from where ever she was. Seconds later she came running in along with our German shepherd Rex.

Rex jumped up on the coach with me and started licking my giant exposed belly.

"What you ok?" She sounded panicked and i chuckled. She still had her video game controller in her hand along with her headset.

"No can you bring me some more cookies please daddy." I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"I told you stop screaming like that if nothings wrong. Yo ugly ass probably just made me lose." She told me going to get me my cookies.

"Gracias daddy!" I yelled after her going back to watching tv. My puppies hoped down and I let my eyes follow them till they ran off to the kitchen with Titan. They better not go fucking shit up, they trained and everything but they still puppies.

Anyway how bout i catch y'all up.

We were cool for a while working on our relationship and everything. I got a IUI and we went down to the court house and got married because we both came to the conclusion that no matter how bad shit got we couldn't get through it without one another. We were on our way home from a date when we saw our home in flames. Come to find out it was a failed assassination attempt.  But they did kill our dog Che and a few maids. Thankfully after finding out that so many people were after my head Titan got out all of our most important stuff and put it in a house that was in another country. That same night we had to leave because the streets was too hot for us to just be at a hotel.

Now here we are in Colombia. Married and I'm 8 months pregnant. She told me she chose Colombia because I wanted my kids to be born where i was and her parents didn't want the government or anybody else to jeopardize her birth. Yes it's a girl her name is August Ocean Demons. Rex and papi are always licking my belly and whenever they see Titan all over me they try to attack her like they big dogs but they still little.

"Baby ill be back Lea need my help over at the lab." She kissed my cheek and belly then took two of my Oreos.

"Baby please be safe, i love you." I told her pulling her back to me and giving her a real kiss on the lips.

" i love you to, both of you." I let her go and she put her jacket on and left.

Outta the corner of my eye i saw Rex taking a shit in the middle of the floor. I groaned and got up.

"No no no, Rex out now!" I yelled at him. He whimpered and ran towards the back door i opened it and he went out along with Papi. I went in the kitchen and got the cleaning stuff i needed. I cleaned it up and then washed my hands with bleach.

I sat down on the couch then groaned hearing somebody start banging on the front door. I got back up and looked at the security screen that showed outside. Lea was standing there with her hands in her pocket. I opened the door confusion written on my face.

"Lea, Titan just went out to help you what's going on?" I asked her crossing my arms.

"Uhm, well i uhh came over here to chill but imma just go." She said and I could tell she was lying hella hard.

I grabbed her ear and dragged her in the house then shut the door. "Tell me what the fuck is going on right now." I told her sternly. She was a few inches taller than me so it wasn't that intimidating but Lea is a horrible lier so I knew she was gonna crack.

"I promised her I wouldn't." She said looking down at my belly.

I loosened up my mind starting to run wild with suspicions. She lied to me about where she was going. We've been down this path before and last time we got back together but i don't know if i wanna do it again. "Is she cheating on me?" I asked her my voice cracking. She looked up slowly and I felt tears start streaming down my face.

She hugged me and i lightly cried in her chest. "Shh it's ok I'm here baby." I heard her whisper while she kissed my head. I stopped crying and I pulled away from her.

"What did you just call me?" She smiled at me then grabbed my arms.

"I figured since she can't stay loyal you deserve someone who can." She told me and I scrunched my face up.

"Fuck is you talking about Lea. Let me go." I told her trying to get out her grip but this bitch is strong.

"I'm talking about us, i be seeing the way you look at me. Admit it you want me Saint just like I want you." She said grabbing my face and pushing her lips onto mine. I slapped her hard and she pushed me. I felt a pain in my back and all I could think about was protecting my baby.

"Ok fine but if i can't have you then no one can." She said and she reached behind her and took up my metal bag. I did my best to protect my stomach as she repeatedly hit me with the fucking bat.

I heard the garage open and she cursed then threw the bat down and bent over me. "I swear to god you say anything about this I won't hesitate to kill that stupid ass baby." She threatened me and i spit in her face.

"I'm going to kill you bitch." I told her and she just laughed then kissed me again.

"Love you to." She said then ran out the house threw the back door.

"Baby where you at!" I heard Titan yell and My chest started hurting and I felt a lot of pain in my stomach. "Lea bitch ass ain't ev-Oh my god." I heard her say and then I saw her bend down over me.

"Who the- oh Fuck baby I'm so sorry." She said getting down and taking her shirt off. She started wiping the blood off my face and I just stared at her. "Please stay with me, i love you, just stay up please. She said and i felt my eyes closing. I heard sirens in the distance and I just went to sleep.

Lea in media