XX

Saint

I carried a bag into the home fuck that it's a mansion. We are in Phoenix, AZ and we decided i stay at her sisters Vacation home. It was absolutely beautiful and big for no fucking reason.

I found a nice bedroom and put the bag in there, Titan doing the same

I found a nice bedroom and put the bag in there, Titan doing the same. But she had more bags from our recent shopping trip. Most of them were mine but she volunteered to carry them so who am i to stop her.

"I'm never taking you shopping again." She told me putting all the bags in the closet.

"Hey, you told me to get whatever i want so i did."i told her going through a bag and folding the clothes.

"Yea i didn't think you would try to buy the whole store." She whined turning the tv on. I watched from the closet as she took her clothes off and laid on the bed. I just continued to organize stuff making sure it was all neat.

After i was done organizing everything i went and found the kitchen so I could cook. I'm so tired of fast food and i know she is to. I decided to make fettuccine Alfredo with chicken and broccoli. I put the chicken in the oven and noodles in the pot and then started on my sauce.

I turned the tv on and the news was on. I took my shirt off since it was getting hot.

"Police have extended the search for Tatiana Demons and Santina De La Cruz, after a gas station in a rural town in Texas was found burned to ashes a few weeks ago. Due to the fire no real evidence was found of the two even being there but locals have claimed to see the two entering and leaving the town." I rolled my eyes that's bullshit. "The police have also found several dead bodies that belong to a police officer and 3 gang members. Authorities traced the victims back to De La Cruz and Demons. Sounds like a modern day bonnie and Clyde to me Pam." The woman said and I smirked. 

Bonnie and Clyde huh, i wonder which i would be. You know a misconception about Bonnie and Clyde is that they were ruthless, cold blooded, and heartless criminals. But they were just prideful and in love. Clyde only did what he did because the police fucked him over one to many times. Bonnie was just a woman in love and willing to ride for the man she loved even if that meant doing some sinful things.  They had a lot of murders and other things pinned on them simply because police had no one else to blame. Thus creating a worse image for them. I mean i guess we are kind of like them. In love, traveling, doing illegal shit, and of course we on the run from the cops.

I put the food on the plates and set them on the table along with two glasses of peach vodka because she hates wine. I went back to the room and she was sleeping with the remote in her hand. I took a quick shower but i decided to put on one of my VS sets i lotioned  my body and fluffed my hair so it was curly. I grabbed a orange pill bottle with  MDMA pills in it. I took two and put one in my hand for her.I put on a little mascara and lipgloss then put on a black robe. I tied it around my waist and went to go wake her up.

Titan

I smiled feeling Saint kissing all over my face to wake me up. I kissed her back and she stopped.

"Come eat." She told me her eyes low. I kissed her again and she held her open hand out to me. I looked down and it was two MDMA pills. I raised my eye brow at her and she smirked.

"Trust me." She whispered and I took the pills out her hand and swallowed them. She grabbed my hand and pulled me up. I noticed she had a robe on but the top part was slightly open so i could see a little of her chest. She held my hand as she led me to the dining area. She had the lights all low and there were plates of food set out on the table. Thee was this big ass window and you could see the whole city in it. She pulled my chair out and I blushed.

"Your so gay." I told her and she just smiled and then sat in her own chair. I watched her do her start eating and I did the same.

I stared at her and it was like she was glowing. I know I'm tweaking cuz of the pill but baby looked better than the food right now.

"I want you on my face right now." I told her keeping a straight face. She got up then walked around to my side. I smacked my hands around her waist and she popped me.

"No touching." She said pulling my chair back and grabbing my hand so I stood up. She led me to the game room that also looked out at the city. The sun was setting making the room glow a vibrant orange. She sat me in a chair that was directly in front of a pole and I felt myself get excited. I already knew where this was going.

She turned around and right when she dropped her robe Thirsty by Partynextdoor started playing. She walked up to the pole and my eyes were glued to her body in that orange set she was wearing. The orange set mixed with the orange lighting made her skin look so good. She grabbed the pole and walked around it letting me see her whole body.

She started climbing the pole and doing tricks showing off her flexibility. She did one where she came down upside down then did a back bend off the pole and I thought she was gonna snap in half but she got up like it was nothing. I already had ideas of didn't positions to put her in. Her eyes connected with mine as she walked up to me and stood over me. I went to hold her waist but she grabbed my hands and pushed them behind the chair. I felt hand cuffs snap on my wrist and she smirked.

"You can see but don't touch." She told me and the song changed to Beyoncé's Rocket. She turned around and sat on my lap she rubbed up her sides while grinding on me. I started fumbling with the cuffs trying to get them off.

"Don't take yo eyes off it." She sung under her breath and she bent over in front of me pulling the panties off showing me her pussy. I felt my breath get caught in my throat and i started working twice as hard on them cuffs. I watched as she stepped out of them then put them on lap.

"Ight that's enough let me out these cuffs mamita." I told her feeling my juices run down my thigh.

She ignored me and got down on her knees in between my legs and started taking my pants off slowly. She ripped my tanky off with ease leaving me in just my boxers since i didn't wear a bra.

She sat on my lap and took her bra off right in my face. She put her hand in my boxers and played with my clit. I shivered and my legs trembled as she softly sung the chorus in my ear. My heart was beating out my chest and i felt my release coming. She sucked her fingers into her mouth and started grinding on me. I felt her juices getting on my lower stomach and i couldn't take it she smelled so good. And she looked so good. And she felt so good, i broke the cuffs and gripped her neck lifting her up.

I moaned at the way she gasped for air. I bent her over the pool table and smacked her ass. She moaned and I just went crazy eating her pussy from behind. Her legs started shaking but i wasn't slowing down.

"BABY STOP!" She screamed after she came for the 4th time. I came up trying to catch my breath my face covering her juices.

I picked her up by her thighs and kissed her letting her taste herself. "You don't know what you just got yourself into." I told her smirking.

Let's just say she not bout to walk nor sit right the rest of this week.

Titan in mm