VIII

Saint

I'm fucking dying. I haven't seen Titan in a week, 6 days, 14 hours and 58 minutes to be exact. All I can do is think about her, i just want her. She hasn't fucked me but I been feening for her touch. I just need to hear her voice or sumn cuz touching my self to these videos and pictures i took of her isn't working.

I heard my phone ring and I picked it up quick hoping it was her but nope it was just Jada. The only reason I unblocked her is because i like cursing her out every time she calls.

"Before you curse me out just hear me out. I want to take you to get food on me." She said and I started listening cuz it's free food.

"I pick the restaurant and you dont touch me, look at me, sit to close to me or talk to me." I said and she sighed.

"Come on Ma, let me at least see yo face." She said and I almost hung up on her.

"If you call me Ma again I'm gone break yo nose." I threatened her and she knew I was serious. She popped up at my house a few days ago and I broke Auroras garden gnome over her head.

"Fine I'll pick you up in a hour." She tried and I laughed.

"Hell no I'll text you the address to the restaurant." I said and hung up in her face. I stared at my lock screen it was a picture of Titan eating.

I got dressed in gray joggers with a white crop top. Then i put on low top air forces. I left my hair curly and wild. I grabbed my keys, phone and wallet. My parents were at some country club that I could care less about.

I got in my white BMW and drove to the boiling crab. I got there and I saw Jada ass flirting with some little white girl by the door. I walked up to her deciding to be petty. "If it ain't the bitch who gave my dog HIV." I said all loud. The girl raised her eyebrow at us then turned her lip up in disgust walking away.

I busted out laughing at Jada's face. " Must you always do that." She asked and I laughed in her face. "Hell yea i mUsT dO THat." I said mimicking her. We went in and sat at a table. I sat at one end and she sat at the other. I ordered from the menu without even looking at the prices. Shit I'm not paying anyway.

"So how you been?" She asked me and I straight ignored her. I'm not here for a conversation just food. A message popped up on my phone and the biggest smile spread on my face.

Mines❤️🥰- I want to see you mamita
Me- I'm mad at you 🖕🏾😡

I wasn't bout to let her off that easy. The waitress came back with our food and I opened the bag.

Mines❤️🥰- imma fix that😉😋

I left her on read and went to eating my food. I ate the whole thing. But I couldn't focus because somebody was blowing up Jada phone but she was ignoring them. I got 2 desserts one for now and one for later.

"Can you please come by my house and see Han and Dynasty they won't shut up and have been bad since you left." She said and I thought about it.

"Fine but if you try anything imma make them eat you alive." I said and she smiled. I took my extra bag of food and desert and left her to pay for everything.

I waited till she came out and got in her car and followed her to her house. I parked in her drive way and then followed her into the house. Han and Dynasty came running down the hall and jumped on me licking on me and shit. They were puppies but they were big as hell. I played with them for a while. I threw a tennis ball down the hall and that's when she came down with no shirt on. Her pupils were all the way dialated and she just looked so fucking good. I crossed my legs feeling my thighs start getting moist.

"Missed me?" She asked seductively grabbing my hand and pulling me into her.

"Fuck no, you left me without sayin shit for a week Tatiana. Fuck you." I said snatching away from her.

"Don't snatch away from me girl." She said grabbing me by my neck and pulling me to her forcefully. She pressed her lips against mine and sparks. Not to mention my pussy was going crazy. She slid her tongue inside my mouth and I moaned. She pulled away then picked me up by my thighs and put me over her shoulder. I reached down and grabbed her ass cuz god damn that bitch was big. She slammed a door and then I heard stuff crash to the floor and she sat me down. She wasted no time in taking my shirt of and putting one of my nipples into her warm mouth. I moaned and arched my back into her. She swirled and sucked all over it then switched to the other. Damn she was good at this. She put her hand in my pants and played with my clit.

"Damn mamita all this for me." She said and I moaned in her ear. "Fuck right there."

She snatched my pants off then ripped my boxers. Damn those were kinda expensive. She picked me up reconnecting our lips and then i heard more shit hit the ground. She put me up on top of a dresser and spread my legs. She kissed both my thighs then blew on my clit. I went to close my legs at the contact of her cold breath on my warm core.

"Keep em wide for me baby." She told me smacking my thighs. I spread my legs again and she finally put her tongue on me. She flicked and sucked on my pearl making me moan.

She traced one of her fingers in my wetness then she pushed it in. I arched my back and slightly closed my legs.

"Damn baby, i ain't know you was a virgin." She said quickly going right back to work. She used her other hand to push my legs back open and she went faster with her tongue and her finger.

"Oh my god Titan." I moaned and my accent came out.

She sucked my pearl into her mouth then added another finger. That shit hurt a little but I got used to the pain and it felt good again. I felt this pressure building in my stomach and I don't know if i can hold it. I tried to push her head away and she grabbed both my wrists holding them tightly. My legs started to shake lightly.

"Baby don't stop." I moaned loudly wrapping my legs around her head. She just went faster and harder and I came all over her fingers and face. She kept going and I came again. I unwrapped my legs and she slowed down watching my juices roll down her arm and onto the dresser. I blushed seeing her mouh and chin all wet.

"Do you forgive me now?" She asked sucking on her fingers and I nodded.

She kissed me deeply I let my hands find they way under her sports bra and I played with her nipples. She moaned then pulled away. I smirked at my new accomplishment.

"You better stop before I fuck yo ass for real." She said biting my shoulder.

"And what if that's what I want?" I told her and she bit her lip then shook her head.

"You ain't ready for that mamita. Maybe another time." She said lifting me off the dresser and putting me on my feet. I started to put my clothes on as she tried to fix the room up.

"SAINT WHERE YOU AT!" I heard Jada scream fuck i forgot about her.

"Ugh, this bitch." I groaned sliding my joggers on with out my boxers cuz they were ripped in half. "I know that's your bestfriend and all but she's a bitch." I said to Titan as she put a lamp up that was broke.

"Yea i know i tell her all the time," she agreed. She seemed irritated and I didn't like it.

I hugged her from behind and kissed her back. "What's wrong?"

"You know she's married to my sister right?" She asked and I let her go shocked.

"What are you talking about."

"Jada married my sister Frankie like a year ago. They been together forever" she told me like I was supposed to know.

Wow so this bitch really tried it. I really can't keep fucking with her after that she's canceled.

Saint in mm