XI

Saint

"And your all set have a good one." I said putting the receipt in the bag with the shoes. The old man walked away happy as hell. I just sold him these nice ass Jordan's because like he said he wanted to 'flex on his friends at the nursing home.' So you know I had to get him right. I went to the back of the store seeing i only had 5 minutes left in my shift. Shit might as well leave now. I went to the back and got my stuff together. I tied my hair up in a bun cuz it was starting to get on my nerves being down all day, and I just wanted to show off my fresh cut. I put my sweatshirt on then made sure I had all my stuff. I clocked out and then left before they could say anything to me. I love working here at Champs but shit they be asking me to do damn near everything either right when i come in or when I'm leaving.

I pulled out my phone going back to my text from Titan. It's been 4 weeks and we been fucking like rabbits. Like just going crazy, whenever we see each other. The first week i lives with her we fucked all day cuz I wasn't working but then I started working and now it's sometimes hard to find time. But when we do, all I can say is it could be a tornado going on and we won't notice. I just feel like she's holding back on me. I mean with everything else she's so open and honest and I love that about her I just don't want her to feel like she has to hide herself from me. So i been trying to get her to strap me, but she is scared of hurting me. Then every time I mention that room she shuts me down immediately, we argue and then have makeup sex.

I was admiring the picture she just sent me of her titties. I love how she's so nasty and not shy with her body. Which is perfect lemme tell you my baby body is everything. I frowned at my phone seeing I was getting a call from Aurora. I haven't talked to them in almost a month. I wonder what she wants now.

"What." I said after I put the phone to my ear.

"Santina honey, will you please come home." She said and I shook my head laughing.

"You real funny Aurora, that ain't my home no more. Ion live there I left remember, the day you let yo bitch ass husband put his hands on me." I said annoyed.

"Look I'm sorry please just stop by at least, I just want to talk to you." She begged and I but my lip.

Hell no I'm not going over there. What the fuck she wanna talk for, ain't shit to talk about. They ain't want to talk for 18 years and now all of a sudden they wanna talk. "Ok I'm on my way." I said fuck I really do hate myself sometimes.

"Great see you soon." She said and I hung up. Ughh why do i always somehow set myself up for failure. I laid my head on the steering wheel for a minute and then started my car up and pulled out the parking lot. Ok I'll only stay for 10 minutes that's it. After 10 minutes I'm gone.

I pulled infront of they house and parked. I set a timer on my phone for 10 minutes. I walked up and knocked on the door. Aurora opened the door and invited me in. "Would you like something to drink, we have your favorite sweet tea.

I ignored her and walked around seeing they got new furniture, i mean i did break it all. "Do you like the new furniture? I know Green is your favorite color." She said and I looked at her emotionless.

"No green is your favorite color my favorite color is Yellow." I told her knowing she really didn't know shit about me. I walked past her and sat on the ugly ass couch.

"Well I uh, i see you cut your hair." I heard it in her voice she was trying so hard to be nice. "It uhm looks very nice on you." She said and i rolled my eyes.

"Why did you call me over Aurora?" I asked i really need to get outta here.

"Well I wanted t-" "who is this?" I gulps hearing James walk in the front door then close it.

"Honey this is your daughter Santina. She has come back home to us."  Aurora said and I rolled my eyes.

"Why does she look like a boy, and what happened to her hair?" He said taking off his tie and sitting next to Aurora on the couch across from me.

"I don't need your opinion James." I snapped at him. He just glared at me and looked away.

"Ok Santina we just wanted to make sure you were ok and let you know that your room is right how you left it so come home, please." Aurora pleaded and I rolled my eyes.

"Yea... no." I said looking down at my phone seeing Titan had texted me.

Mines❤️🥰- imma be home late 😕 Hannah called me.

I rolled my eyes putting my phone down Hannah is her assistant, i don't like her at all. She always tryna feel on her and grabbing her and shit. I already told her, i was gonna beat her ass if she try some slick shit. I'm not a fighter but I would go Muhammad Ali for Titan.

"Why won't you just come home, everybody at church misses you a-" "is this what this is about, me ruining your reputation."

"Santina you know the ladies at the church always get brunch on Thursdays and I haven't been invited since the week after you left." Aurora said, i really hope she didn't think i actually gave a fuck about her poor social life.

"Well since you care about what they think so much ask hem how they feel about kissing my ass. Cause I'm definitely not bout to kiss yours or theirs anymore." I said calmly.

"Santina what are you saying." James said with a shocked expression.

"Stop calling me that, I told you I want to be called Saint. And JAMES I'm saying that i will not be coming back to this hell hole after today, i will be staying with my GIRLFRIEND permanently." I said reaching to grab my keys off the table but instead I got a loud slap on the face. I look up to see Aurora with her hands folded praying and James seething.

"YOU WILL TAKE THAT BACK NOW NO CHILD OF MINE WILL BE A HOMOSEXUAL!" He screamed in my face and I snatched my keys then stood up.

"Well sorry not sorry to burst your bubble but your son you know Nicholas has been married for about 5 years now to a man. And guess what's even better, they have children. And they damn sure treat them better than y'all have treated us." I said with tears streaming down my face. He jumped over the table and punched me in the chest. I feel back on my ass trying to get some air in my lungs.

"DONT LIE TO ME LIE TO ME ABOUT THAT!" He screamed standing over me. I looked up at him and then crawled backwards.

"Fuck you, gon head ask him. He gon tell you the same. As for me y'all ain't gotta worry about me or my gay ass no more." I said standing up and running out the house before he could take his belt all the way off. I remember them beatings i used to get when i was younger I still got the scars. I got in my car and sped all the way home, to Titans house.

"BABY!" I yelled once I got inside but I got no answer. Oh yea she gotta work late tonight. I took my shoes off at the door and walked upstairs to our bedroom. It was nice and cold in here. I off al my clothes just putting them in the hamper and then i got under the covers and pulled them over my head. All I wanted was my baby but for right now her pillow gonna have to settle. I grabbed it and pulled it close to me hugging tightly as crying.

I know I hate them and everything but they still my parents and what they said did hurt me no matter how much i hate to admit it. I wasn't expecting them to accept me but I wasn't expecting him to hit me again over it. And she just sat there and let him. I pulled my knees up and just cried myself to sleep.

Saint in mm