VI

Saint

I woke up with a banging headache. I looked around and nothing looked familiar. What the fuck did I do last night? I rolled over getting out the bed that unfortunately for me was taller than I expected. I had to jump down which didn't help my headache or my stomach. I started running around the room opening doors looking for a trash can or a bathroom or something. After opening like 3 closets i opens a door to a bathroom. I went straight to the toilet and puked my guts up.

After I had finally emptied my stomach i flushed the toilet and looked in the cabinet under the sink. I found a tooth brush that was still in the pack so I opened it. I came back up with toothpaste in my other hand and started to brush my teeth. I let my eyes wander around the bathroom it was nicer and bigger than mine. I shifted my weight feeling my feet get cold. I looked back at the mirror and relived I'm half naked in my underwear at a strangers house. i need to get out of here fast, i can't even remember what happened last night.

I went back to the room and started looking for my clothes. I found them folded in a pile on the dresser along with my socks and shoes. I quickly got dressed and checked my wallet making sure everything was still in there. I turned my phone on and saw I had a ton of missed calls from James and Aurora. I looked at the time and it was 2 pm. Holy shit they are gonna kill my ass.

I slid my foot in my shoe and then left the room. I smelled my favorite thing in this whole world, food. It smelled delicious. I followed my nose and it led me downstairs and down a long ass hallway. Then finally into a kitchen. I jumped seeing somebody in there sitting at the island eating a bowl of cereal. I walk in and she just glances up at me then goes back to her phone. I walk in more and clear my throat to get her attention.

"What." She says looking at me like me being in her house was perfectly normal.

"You mind explaining to me why I woke up half naked in your bed and why you half naked eating a bowl of cereal?" I asked putting my hands on my hips and she just shrugged.

"You was drunk off ya ass and I don't like street clothes in my bed." She said like it was obvious.

"So you fucking undressed me without my consent. What else did you do while I was, drunk?" I asked glaring at her and she looked up at me with he most unreadable expression on her face.

"If you thinking I raped yo dumb ass I didn't. Your the one who kept kissing on me and trying get in my pants. So honey it's the other way around," she said calmly. I suddenly got very embarrassed and started rubbing my neck.

"Uhm really, sorry about that." I said and she just ignored me and went back to eating.

"I uhh, imma just go now." I said and pulled my phone out and ordered a uber. They were just 5 minutes away so I found the front door and left.

When I got home my parents were eating at the door. "Where in hell were you?" James asked before I even got a chance to open the door all the way.

"I went out with my friends." I said not lying at all.

"Why are you just now walking through the door. We have been worried sick young lady nobody has heard from you since yesterday." Aurora added and I closed the door behind me.

"Well sorry after we ate I fell asleep in the car and slept over a friends house." I quickly lied.

"Which one, we called them all no one saw you last night. What are you even wearing you look like a dyke." Aurora continued and i bit my lip and looked away.

"Since you choose to not tell us the truth your grounded until further notice go to your room." James said and I shrugged.

I'm 18 I'm not a child anymore they can't ground me. I went to my room and took a shower.

I laid on my bed, and just scrolled through the App Store. Being the pastors daughter I was never allowed to have any type of social media. But now, now, I'm grown and it's time I start making my own decisions. I made some new social media accounts and posted a few pictures adding friends and stuff. But then i get a text from someone i thought i blocked.

Jada- Hey ma, sorry bout last night, let's go do sumn today?

Me- fuck you, dirt mouth ass bitch. 🖕🏾🖕🏾

Just thinking about her was making me mad. I'm really done with this bitch. I deleted her number, i scrolled past Titans number and I stopped.

I mean ion got nothing better to do and I mean i haven't seen her for a while. I miss her sexy ass face, damn I don't usually date studs but she is fine. And then the way she be looking at me makes me want to jump her bones. Damn ain't no bitch ever make me feel like this before. Then again it's only 8. But what if she doesn't want to see me. Or what if she thinks I'm a bitch cuz i almost raped her. What if she hates me now?

"What are you talking about I don't hate you." I jumped hearing a voice speak to me through my phone.

I slapped my hand over my mouth realizing i just fucked up. I been on the phone with this girl for 10 minutes now.

"Yea you have." She said again and I hit my self in the head. Im an idiot.

"Yes you are," she responded.

"So uhm If you would just forget what i said that would be nice." I said embarrassed as hell.

"Naw im good mamita, if we being honest i think your face is sexy as fuck to." She said in her deep but smooth voice. I damn near melted. "I would love to see you tonight, I'm gonna come pick you up at 12 send me your address. She said and I was still stunned she thinks I'm sexy.

"Ok." I said and she chuckled then hung up.

I got up quick and started rummaging through my closet. I gotta look good, if I'm going out with her. I held a silver dress up to my body and modeled it in the mirror.

"Damn i feel like a bitch." I said out loud dropping the dress to the ground. I went back to my closet in search of something better.

Titan in mm