XXVII

Saint

4 months later

"Now why in the hell would you think the bathroom box would go in the kitchen?" I asked Jasmine and she rolled her eyes.

"I aint see that part." She said picking the box up and taking it to the bathroom. I shook my head and started putting things in the cabinets. I had to move outta that little apartment because I may have kinda sorta started a fire trying to fry chicken. But good news is I found a nice cheap apartment closer to my job.

My phone buzzed and i pulled it out my pocket.

Trouble😏❤️- I miss u can I take u out to eat soon?

I smiled seeing Titan had texted me.

Me- when have I ever passed up free food🤔
Trouble😏❤️- I knew yo fat ass was gon say yes.
Me- Ik my ass is fat 😜
Trouble😏❤️- yea that's all me 🤤😍
Me- no that's all the Empanadas and taquitos I used to eat.

I put my phone back in my pocket hearing Jasmine come back into the kitchen. She came over and wrapped her arms around my waist. She kissed on my face and I smiled a little.

Technically we not together so technically I don't gotta tell her about Titan which I haven't.

"I gotta go to work, but imma be over later." She said kissing my lips. Then grabbing her keys off the counter

"Ok have fun." I said pulling my phone out. I glanced up and she was looking at me sideways."what?"

"Im just confused on why you acting different. You know usually you all over me tryna get me to stay." She said and I shrugged looking down at my phone.

"I just don't feel like being clingy today." I said and she sighed.

"Is, is there something I need to know?" She asked and I shook my head quickly.

"Nahh you good." I said opening my messages only for my phone to be snatched out my hand.

I reached back for it and she put it way above her head and started scrolling through. I jumped for it a couple times then just went back to putting stuff away.

"You really shouldn't do that." I told her and she ignored me, oh well. She gon hurt her own damn feelings.

I saw her start reading me and Titans messages which was a bad idea.

"Really Santina, you knew i liked you and you couldn't even tell me?" She said with so much hurt in her voice.

"I-i was going to but I didn't know how." I told her and she slapped the shit outta me.

"So you continue to make me think shit is sweet while you sneaking around with some other bitch. I constantly asked you is there anything that I should know and you always told me no!" I bit my lip listening to what she said. See when you put it like that I sound like the bad guy or not telling her my business.

"That's the thing Jasmine, I don't have to tell you shit. You not my girl we not together." I told her and she nodded laughing.

"Your exactly right we not together, so imma take my SINGLE ass on somewhere." She dropped my phone on the counter and started towards the door.

I was gonna let her go until I realized she was still basically my best friend. "Jasmine wait." I said running after her. She opened the door and I pushed it close.

"Look I know your mad but please just listen. I swear I didn't think you really liked me I thought it was just the sex with me you liked. But I see i was wrong, and I'm sorry." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Broken hearts cant always be fixed with 'I'm sorry'. You really hurt me I gave my all to you and I thought you felt the same but yo feelings wasn't solid. Maybe later we'll be able to move past this but for right now I gotta go to work." She said moving around me to the door. This time I let her go.

I guess Imma give her space.

my phone started ringing on the counter and I went over and picked it up. 

"Yellow." I said putting the phone to my ear. I heard Titan panting on the other end.

"Can you meet me somewhere in a hour." She said and i looked at the unpacked boxes all around my apartment.

" yea send me the addy and imma be there." I said and hung up.

I got out my Uber still in shock of where i was. She sent me a address to some house in palos verdes that was absolutely beautiful. I've never seen this part of town. I went up and knocked on the door.

"Place your right index finger on the screen." I heard a robot voice say and i jumped back.

"Yooo what the fuck." I said looking at the black screen on the door handle. I put my finger on it and it said something else.

"Welcome home Saint." The door opened and I hesitantly stepped inside. I closed it behind me and then I drooled at the inside of the house. It was absolutely gorgeous.

"I see you found your way inside." Titan said coming out of no where half naked. I licked my lips at her body she always look so good.

"Yea thats cool you know the finger print thing but who house is this?" I asked running my fingers over the soft black couch.

"It's yours." She said kissing my forehead and intertwining our fingers.

I raised my eyebrow at her and she smiled. "After you got locked up I started building it making sure to include everything you said you loved or wanted." She lead me to the kitchen and it was just like i imagined but better. She continued to tour me around the house and there were 10 rooms with 12 and a half bathrooms a basketball court. Movie theater a patio on the roof  and so much more.

"And here is the master" there was ceiling to floor mirrors across from the bed and then on the other dise was a big sliding glass door that lead out to a Patio and you could see the rest of the neighborhood and ocean. She came behind me started sucking on my neck as I admired the view.

"This house is exactly how i dreamed it but so much better thank you." I said turning around to kiss her. She picked me up and started walking. We went into the bathroom and she turned the bathtub on filling it up with bubbles and essential oils that smelled like oranges. I smiled and she started undressing so I did the same. The light dimmed and the wall started moving. my eyes got wide seeing a amazing view of the sunset on the ocean. I stepped into the warm water and she did the same sitting behind me so i was in between her legs. The tub was big like a mini pool. She put her hands on my stomach and held me as we quietly watched the sunset and enjoyed each other's presence.

House in mm