XII

Titan

"So where, is that girl you always with?"  Zane one of the people I worked with asked as we sat at my club smoking.  It was the same club I took Saint to that weeks ago.

"Who my mamita, she should be getting off work right now." I said looking at the watch on my wrist.

"Mamita huh, y'all together or sumn." Jen her girlfriend asked. She was as always reapplying her lipstick and checking her make up.

"I mean, we not officially together no if that's what you want to know. But she already know who she belong to." I said and Karma rolled her eyes.

"But do you know who you belong to cause last time I checked you was having a threesome yesterday."Lauren her girlfriend said for her since she was mute.

"I mean, I always go home to her don't I. I spend most of my time with her so it's not like she not getting her fair share." I said pulling on my blunt again.

"I think what my baby cakes are trying to say is," Max both of their boyfriend said. Yes they are in a polyamorus relationship. "If you really feeling this girl then all yo hoes gon have to stop bouncing on yo shrimp." He said making everybody laugh but me.

"First of all none of my dicks are shrimp sized. They all bigger than yo little stick." I came back and then started to think. I mean I do honestly only want Saint but dropping all the women I fuck with for just one is harder than I thought. I'll be doing good for a good few days and then they start blowing my phone up and I can't resist the temptation. But every time I'm with them she's in the back of my mind and I can't even get my nut most times. I can't help it tho, it's like I want this big delicious wedding cake but then I see some pretty ass cupcakes and I end up putting my cake to the side and eating the cupcakes. But then when I go home to Saint my big beautiful ass wedding cake I know I'm hurting her. But she never says anything about  it, so i don't either. I really like her like a lot and I know that I'm selfish and wrong for using her like this but I can't help it.

"She know bout the REAL you yet?" Lea one of my best friends asked. I rubbed the back of my neck sumn I picked up from Saint.

"Hell nah she don't know my job," i hope these bozos weren't expecting me to just tell her ima assassin.

"I guess, but you know what I'm talking bout." Lea said making everybody look at me.

"I mean she found my room, and she been asking about it. But i always turn her down."

"I say if she that serious bout it at least let her try. I mean don't go the full 100% on her but you know close." Jen added wiping lipstick off of Zane's face.

"I agree, let her get a taste. Since it is her first time, and judging by the way she was looking at us she's gonna like it." Lea said and I nodded.

"Ight it's bout that time I'll get up wit y'all ok." I dapped everybody up and left. I got to my car and my phone rung.

"Speak."
"Daddy I miss you, please come see me." I heard Mariah ask. Mariah is one of my sides i been messing with since we was teenagers. That girl stupid as hell tho, i killed her father and she still callin me up for sex.

"You see what time it is Mariah?" I asked her cuz she was starting to irritate me.

"Please daddy, my husband gone he not gonna be here for another week." I rolled my eyes almost forgetting about Saint.

"I'm on my way. But it's gon be quick." I hung up the phone already feeling the guilt settle on my chest.

I walked outta Mariah house at 2am. It took longer than I expected cuz she play too much. But I finally put her to sleep. I got in my car and put my hair up in a bun. Finally I can go home to my mamita.