X

Saint

I turned over going to wrap my arms around Titan but i got air instead. I sat up and confirmed it was indeed only air. I looked around and I was in her bed. I reached over and picked up a letter that had my name on it.

I turned it over and it basically just said she went out to handle some business. And all my clothes were in the closet. I got up and went to the bathroom i smiled seeing my toothbrush was still here. I brushed my teeth then put my hair up in a bun and showered.

After showering I wrapped a towel around my body and went in the closet seeing my bags right in the middle. I dug through some stuff then found underwear and sweat pants with a T-shirt. I put those on then went downstairs.

It's still early and I'm starving so I went in the kitchen and started looking through her fridge. Damn she need to go grocery shopping all she got is drinks. I opened up a cabinet and this girl had all type of snacks. How she don't got no real food but she got all the snacks. I shook my head and pulled down a bag of Takis and a jar of pickles to eat. I sat at the island and saw she had texted me.

Mines❤️🥰- morning beautiful I'm picking us up some breakfast. Yes i know i have to go grocery shopping. 🙄
Me- yes you do got me in here starving eating chips and pickles.
Mines❤️🥰- morning to you to, yes I'm doing fine how are you.
Me- sorry good morning, please come home to me. Im bored
Mines❤️🥰- ima be home in a minute I just gotta wrap up a few loose ends with my sister.
Me- i thought you said she was in Cuba
Mines❤️🥰- she just got back yesterday morning.

Oh so Jada lil boo thang back that's why she ain't been bothering me. I rolled my eyes then put the leftover snacks away.  I decided to go explore since i only knew my way from the living room and kitchen to her bedroom. I walked down a hallway just opening doors seeing rooms and bathrooms. I opened one door and it had a brick wall with stairs leading down somewhere. I turned the light on and went down the stairs. And i notice this is another room.

I turn the light on and my jaw drops to the floor. First thing i see is a wall full of sex toys. And not just straps and vibrators i mean like whips and paddles and chains and shit. Then I see this big ass bed in the middle. Then on the other wall there is this huge mirror and next to it there is a whole bunch of collars like the ones i saw those girls wearing that time she took me to the club.  The windows have bars on them but they aren't that big. I look over at the collars again and I see one that I really like.

I walk up to it and it's this gold chain but like it's not little chains they the medium ones. I picked it up off the wall and I almost dropped it. Damn this thing kinda heavy, i held it up and looked at it. PROPERTY OF TITAN DEMONS was carved into one of the chains. I held it up to my neck while I looked in the mirror modeling it. I think I'm gonna keep this. I took a step back and bumped into a dresser. Well might I might as well, i opened the first drawer and it's a few pill bottles.

I held the chain in one hand and looked at the bottles. The name was scratched off but you could de what type of pill it was. There was Xanax, Maprotiline, Oxycodone and some other shit I couldn't read. Mixed in with the pill bottles were knives. All sorts of knives but the were all sharp. I closed that drawer and opened the next one. It was filled with different color lingerie sets. I picked up a red set that still had a tag on it. It was really barley anything there. They were so little and all see through but it was a pretty red.

This must be the type of shit she must like. I mean I've never worn stuff like this but for her I would think about it. I stood up thinking about how she would react if she saw me in this. Shit how I would react seeing myself in this.

"I bet you would look so Sexy in that." I heard her whisper in my ear. I jumped so hard I dropped the heavy ass chain on my foot. I immediately grabbed my toes. Fuck that shit hurt.

"That's What you get for going through my stuff." She laughed and I glared at her.

"That shit really hurt." I groaned she just shrugged and picked up the chain.

"Don't go through my shit next time." She said putting it back in its spot on the wall.

"What is all this stuff anyway? Like I've never seen so much sexual shit? Is it new? You use it a lot? Do you use it at all?" I said throwing questions left and right.

"Some of its new but it all has a specific person who i use it on." She answered and I frowned.

"What you mean specific person? You have sex with multiple people?" I asked low key heated.

"Yes i have a strictly sexual relationship with 2 other women who are married." She said making me follow her upstairs.

"So then, what am I to you?" I asked starting to get in my feelings.

She turned and looked at me. "You are different, i don't just want to fuck you I want to hold you and to be with you outside of the bedroom. I want to keep you around for a while because you make me feel things i haven't felt in a long time. You make me smile whenever I'm around you and when I think about you my stomach starts to hurt, like i gotta take a shit." She said making me blush and laugh. Well I'm outta my feelings now.

"I like how you make me laugh, and i can never stay mad at you for long cuz your so fucking cute. I like kissing you it feels like, you know when you take a deep breath after being underwater. I like how I can't get you out of my mind and it's like you know when I'm thinking about you because you pop up. And i love how you look so tough and intimidating but your really just a big cuddly teddy bear." I said hugging her.

"A sexy teddy bear." She added hugging me back.

I laughed and agreed with her. "Yes a sexy teddy bear that I like a whole lot." I said pulling her down so i could kiss her. I slid my tongue in her mouth and explored. She held my waist tight and I let my hands move to her ass i gripped it earning a moan from her. She pulled away and looked at me.

"You better stop kissing me like that before you end up pregnant." She threatened and I smiled at her.

"You love it though." I said grabbing her ass again.

"You gone drive me crazy mamita." We wrapped her arm around me and we walked down the hallway together.

Saint in mm

I hope y'all ready for sumn to get hectic cuz it's comin.