VII

Saint

"Im infront of your house." Titan said through the phone and I smiled.

"Ight here i come." I said tryna be smooth. I was nervous as hell. Yea i been with her alone before but I was never sober. My nerves are just going crazy now. I opened my window because my parents are still up working on church stuff. I'm really not tryna hear they mouth. I climbed out then jumped onto the back patio and went down and around to the front of my house.

She is leaned up against this nice ass completely black Range Rover with a blunt between her lips. I bit my own lip seeing how fucking fine she is. She was dressed in all black with a red bandanna around her head. Her hair was down and straight it flowed so beautifully down the sides of her face and around her shoulders. She stared at me from head to toe as I walked over to her.

"You look amazing," she said blowing the smoke out of her mouth when I got closer. I blushed and rubbed the back of my neck.

"You don't look to bad yourself." I said making her laugh. She opened the door for me and i got in, thanking her. Then she got in and handed me the blunt she was smoking. I just held it while she drove.

"I ain't give it to you to hold. Gon head smoke it." She said chuckling.

I looked at it then back at her. "What's in it?" I asked and she glanced at me.

"Smart, its just weed." She said and started driving a little faster. I started smoking it and she pulled out her own. I finished it and my mind was going crazy seeing frogs everywhere.

"You alright over there mamita." I heard her ask and I just tried to focus on the road and stay still as possible so these frogs didn't touch me.

"Y-yea." I mumbled watching this one frog that stopped infront of me. It just stared at me for a minute then it jumped on me and I freaked out.

"GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was running up my seat trying to get that slimey thing off me.

"BABY, CALM DOWN!" Titan yelleed at me and I looked over at her and she had frogs on her.

"They on you to." I told her still freaking out.

"Mamita look at me, mírame nothing is on you ok." She grabbed my face and hands and calmed me down. My brain relaxed and I looked around. The car was parked in front of this building. "Do you trust me?" She asked looking into my eyes.

I nodded and she pulled out a orange pill bottle. She put a white pill with a V on it in my hand then one in hers. She put the bottle away and took hers dry. She then watched me and I hesitated before closing my eyes and putting it in my mouth lord please don't let this kill me. She handed me a cup that she had been drinking and I drunk some to help swallow the pill. It was my favorite Minute Maid. I drunk the rest cause i was thirsty and then gave her the cup.

"Damn long throat I was gon drink that." She said smacking her lips and laughing. I smiled at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Come on time to go in." She said after sitting for a few minutes. I got out the car and met her around front she put her arm around my waist tightly and walked me to the building.

"Where are we?" I asked holding onto her tightly for my balance.

"Let's just say this is one of my many safe not so safe places." She said and opened the door for us. It was dark in this place we walked around a corner and you could hear the bass through the walls. There was the word 'Dungeon' painted in white letters on a door with caution tape around it. I looked at her and she didn't even hesitate before opening the door. Soon as she did you could hear screams and moans and groans. But nothing was louder than Rihanna's low voice booming from the speakers. We got to the bottom of the stairs and I wanted to turn and run the fuck up outta here.

I looked around and there were people in cages some hanging from the ceiling some on tables. People were either fully naked or half naked, i suddenly felt very overdressed. I got stares from men and women but that just made me squeeze Titan tighter. She led me over to a U shaped couch where there were already people the mostly looked like normal people with an excessive amount of tattoos and all of them wore red. I'm glad I decided to wear a nude colored one pice with Jeans and black shoes. Titan only dapped up a few people then sat down in the middle and put me on her lap. I wrapped my arms around her and put my face in her neck. She smelled like strong cologne. I could feel the vibrations as she talked but I wasn't listening. Damn these drugs kicking my ass.

If I was sober and in my right state of mind I would be freaking out and up out of here by now. But I don't feel like that, I'm calm, really calm. I seen somebody get smacked like smacked smacked and I ain't even flinch. I put my head more on her shoulder and saw all these people looking at us. I looked around at her group of friends and realized they were all different. There was one girl with a gold dress it was a pretty dress she definitely had the body for it. She had all gold jewelry with red lipstick, hair and shoes. She looked like she was made of money. She was pretty as hell her eyes were huge and a pretty brown. She was sitting on the lap of this very muscular girl who had so much muscle. But she was still super pretty. Then it was a group of three they were all dressed alike wearing red from head to toe two of them in dresses the other one in shorts, probably cause he was a man. Then it was the couple closest to us we're both dressed in leather. There was one girl she was on her knees with her head bowed in front of the other. She was holding her leash and talking with Titan based on their facial expressions they were having a serious conversation. I saw one of the girls who were wearing a red dress get up and grab the other girl they went away and I let my eyes follow them to the back of the club and they disappeared behind a door.

I just focused back on Titans breathing. I put my hand on her chest, i thought my heart was beating fast but damn. Her heart was beating a mile a minute. I smiled maybe she does like me back.