XXII

Saint

2 years later

I ripped off another day on my calendar because i was no longer allowed to have pens, pencils or markers or anything sharp in my cell anymore. It's not even my fault tho cuz if my roommate wasn't being a annoying cunt then i wouldn't have had to stab her in the throat with a pen. Or stick marker up her because she tried to touch me in my sleep. Again not my fault hers. She gone now somewhere in a different block. Which is completely fine with me because now i have my own space. I laid back on my bunk and opened a book. I couldn't even read it because people had drawn in them and scratched out some words. I think it was supposed to be about Romeo and Juliet but i wouldn't know because somebody took a sharpie and drew a big dick on the cover. I threw the book to the side, why did i even check that shit out. I sighed crossing my legs and putting my hands behind my head.

My mind drifted to Titan, i miss the fuck outta her. I know when i left we weren't on the best terms but that doesn't mean she basically leaves me in here to rot for 2 years. Maybe i did go a little over board by shooting her twice but i mean shit, at least i didn't kill her.

She hasn't even sent me a fucking letter, phone call nothing. I tried to call her but she never answers, i would send her letters but they won't let me. The only way i still know she alive is because i ask my lawyer and he tells me. But it's been a while, since i did ask. Last i heard she built a 20 million dollar mansion in Palos Verdes, but she been living in a condo in Long Beach. Stupidest shit I've ever heard if you ask me but she is a stupid person. She also is back in the game and is dating some rich white girl and she has two cats. I heard that and I laughed hard because she told me she hates cats. Yet now she has two of them.

I still love her but 2 years trapped in these concrete walls with no type of communication from her. It gave me more than enough time to think. And I've come to the conclusion that, the best thing for us is to stay separated. She has obviously moved on with her white chick and two little devil cats. Like you ever loved someone so much but they not showing you the same love. So you just gotta take that L and move on. Cause you know no matter how hard you try they always gon give you 20% while you give them 1000%.

I wiped the tears that were falling down to my ears and rolled over on my side so i was facing the wall. It's like no matter how strong i get She will always be my weakness but also my greatest strength.

I heard footsteps behind me and i wiped my face. " Unless you wanna lose a limb i suggest you get out." I threatened them without turning around. I heard giggling then somebody pulled my ponytail dragging me from the top bunk to the concert floor. I gasped as i landed on my back. Not gonna lie shit hurt. I looked up and it was about three of them. I pulled my blade out my waistline and cut ones ankle then i kicked another in the knee making that shit go out the other way. She fell screaming and i saw the bone push out her skin. That shit was snapped. The other one was stuck i got up and swung the sharp little blade cutting her face open. The other one punched me in my back and i elbowed her in the neck then punched her twice. She fell and i stabbed the blade in her eye. I took it out and went to the sink and cleaned it off then wrapped it in toilet paper. I also washed my hands and wrapped them in toilet paper because they were cut up. I dragged each one of their bodies out my cell and into the hallway. Somebody will walk past and see them eventually. I got back in my bunk and turned over that took a lot out of me.

I heard heels clicking and the. Stopped right at my door. "Jesus Christ Saint, is this your way of celebrating getting out." I heard my lawyer Willis say behind me. Willis was one of those old white dudes that really appreciated black people and would be invited to all the barbecues. He not ugly either, so you betta hide ya mamas. I turned around and looked at him.