XV

Saint

I rolled my eyes and followed her into the room. She put the bags on the floor and I walked past her going straight to the bathroom. I took off my my sweatshirt that I put on to cover up all the blood I still had on me. I took off all my clothes and put them in a plastic bag. I got in the shower and took my hair out the bun.

Titan came in and got in the shower with me. I looked at her and she looked at me. She looked drained. "What's wrong baby?" I asked her going to touch her but she moved away from me making me frown. I don't remember doing anything to her and I don't understand why she's acting like this. She turned away from me and started to wash herself. I grabbed onto her shoulder trying to turn her around. She snatched away from me, rinsed the soap off her body and got out. I sighed and took my time washing my hair and body. If she wanna act like that fine. I'm not boutta chase after her ass. Especially not when i didn't do shit to her.

I put on one of her big shirts i found in the bag and let my hair go wild after i dried it. There was only one bed in the room so i had to lay with her. She had her back turned to me and i laid on the other side doing the same. After about 5 minutes i felt her moving and her arms wrapped around me. She started kissing my shoulder and tried to shake her off but she held on tight.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm just hella stressed at this situation." She mumbled tracing circles on my back. I sighed and turned around to face her.

"You can't shut me out when your having problems. I know we still not really together but if there is gonna ever be a chance of an us we gon have to communicate." I told her and she rolled onto her back sighing loudly.

"I know, i know you right. It's just I never meant to let things get this far with you." She paused and I felt my heart drop down to my stomach is this her way of breaking up with me. "Or i did but I didn't want you to get tied up in my shit. You don't deserve to be where you at right now. And I'm sorry for putting you here, in this position of not knowing shit. But I couldn't let you go back and risk getting hurt." She ranted and I started playing with her hair to calm her down.

"Calm down baby, what are you talking about?" I asked her hoping she wasn't about to say sumn crazy shit.

"Ok so you know how i told you i do all the work for the CEO." She said and i nodded.

"Well the CEO's are my parents and they don't own just any type of business. See my parents are gang leaders but they also do drug, animal and weapon trafficking." I stopped rubbing her hair shocked. I realized i knew damn near nothing about this girl. Besides the basics but i didn't know much about her childhood or job.

"So I been working on getting out of the game for a few years now and so the gave me a couple things to do and I can be free but one of those things was take over our rival gang. Which I'm trying to do, I killed him not knowing he had a wife. That's why those people were at the house watching you. They know i killed him so they are coming after me. Normally I would just stay and hold my own which would cause a war between us. But when you called me I got scared." She grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers. "Im always with you so they gonna try and get me through hurting you. Im sorry I brought you even more into this but I'd rather have you by my side and protect you than away from me and vulnerable." She said kissing my knuckles.

I took a moment to take in all this new information. I don't even know how to respond to it. All I know is I would rather be with her here and in danger but happy then with anybody else and safe but not really happy.

"I know I'm bout to sound like a complete dumb ass but, I don't care as long as I'm with you. And it might be to early for me to be feeling this way, but i love you." I said quietly my heart beating out my chest.

" i uh, really really like you too." She said and i smiled. Her not saying 'i love you' back doesn't bother me. At least i know she's being honest with how she feels. I'm not boutta rush her to say it because I did. She can say it when she feels it as strong as I do.

The next day i woke up and heard Titan in the shower, listening to Can't Say by Travis Scott. I went to the bathroom and resisted the urge to get in with her. I picked up the bag with all our clothes in it and I start pulling out stuff for us to wear. I notice there's an envelope and of course i open it and it's a few passports with our pictures but not our info in them. There are also fake ID's and some other fake paperwork. I slid it back in and i rolled my eyes seeing a VS bag stuffed in the side. It had about 10 sets of the underwear I bought in it. This girl is gonna be the death of me she also packed a pair of hand cuffs, a strap, a blind fold and a vibrator. Just nasty.

I put our clothes on the bed and she came out the bathroom still dripping wet. She dropped the towel she had on and walked over to me.

"I want you." She whispered in my ear then started sucking on my neck. She pulled the shirt over my head and laid me back spreading my legs. She left a trail of kisses down my body and then started sucking on my clit. I moaned loudly and she let one of her fingers start pumping into me and she curled it hitting my spot. I grabbed her hair and she went even faster.

She added another finger and went faster using her thumb to massage my clit while she came back up and started biting and sucking on my nipples. I scratched her back feeling my peak coming. She started sucking on my chest leaving a big ass red spot. I scratched her back and came on her fingers she got off me and sucked her fingers into her mouth. I watched her start getting dressed still kinda flustered.

"Get dressed so we can go eat mamita." She said and I blushed then went to the bathroom.

We walked out the small diner and got back in the car. She started driving but i don't know where to.

"If you could go anywhere in the US where would you go?" She asked me and I shrugged.

"I'll go anywhere as long as your there." I said kissing her cheek she blushed and then turned her head trying to hide it.

"Ok so where is Anywhere?" She asked and I smiled at the redness in her cheeks.

"Hmm, I always wanted to go to LA." I said and she put it into her gps.

"Ight Cali here we come." I hooked my phone up to the aux and started playing some throwbacks.

Alright so besides the wack mini-sex scene tho chapter was good. 😭

Titan in mm