arm wrestle | ʲᶦʰᵒᵖᵉ

jimin and hoseok had just arrived back home from one from one of their friends place from a group hangout. jimin had lost a bet to who could win in an arm wrestle, loser paying $50 cash.

with jimin being te second strongest person in the room who had attended the hangout, he sadly, miserably lost, having to pay uo his $50 cash.

on their way home in the car, hoseok, jimin's little soft cute fawn hybrid boyfriend, just seemed to be intrigued of the whole arm wrestling idea, that he continued bringing up the fact that jimin had lost.

"...wow jiminie, i didn't think you could lose like that!" hoseok spoke aloud. just very interested.

jimin bit the inside of his mouth, gripping onto the steering wheel tighter.

°°°°°
once they arrived at their home, hoseok asked jimin a simple innocent question, wondering if jimin would like to compete with him in an arm wrestle, but the latter had sharply and infuriatingly shut his request down.

"jesus fuck hoseok, not right now. can't you see i'm tired?"

forgetting to be mindful that hoseok was very sensitive, the fawns ears slowly flattened onto his fluffy brown hair, and tears started swelling up into his large doe eyes as he stared up at jimin, before sprinting off and going into hiding.

before jimin completely processed what he had done wrong, the fact that he allowed his anger to speak for his words, while he hurt his beautiful boyfriend's heart, he quickly chased after hoseok, wanting to apologize.

he found hoseok hiding in the guest bedroom under the covers. hoseok felt a dip behind him, realizing that jimin had spooned him from behind. hoseok felt jimin's hand securely snaking his way around his waist.

" 'm sorry baby" jimin said softly into hoseoks ear. causing his breath to hitch.

hosoek turned himself around as he was completely facing jimin's chest. he looked up with doe eyes, mouth in a complete pout.

"no." hoseok said. lightly hitting jimin's chest in the process. as the latter laughed at the small action, while fondly staring down at his love with his arm still wrapped around hoseok.

"c'mon~ i'm sorry for ever making my baby sad," jimin continued, giving light kisses on hoseok's forehead, causing him to erupt in giggles.

with hoseok trying to stay mad at jimin, he replied "it's okay jiminie, i forgive you" hoseok smiled, "and i'm sorry for bothering you about that arm wrestling thingy.." hoseok trailed off.

jimin placed his veiny hand onto hoseoks cheek caressing it slowly, brushing his thumb lightly over hoseoks bottom lip staring at him fondly,

"you did no such thing as 'bother' me, i was being a dick.. and i'm sorry for that," he breathed out.

hoseok giggled while he was pulled into a very contentful kiss. jimin adored hoseok, and he wasn't ever gonna let anything get in the way of that.

a/: can u guys like.... send in some requests????