countdown|sope

The crowds were making Hoseok nervous as he clung to Yoongi's arm as the other sauntered confidently through the sea of bodies.

"Yoongi," Hoseok called, having to raise his voice above the jubilant celebrations. "What're we doing here?"

"I told you," Yoongi shouted back, "I'm doing what I want." He tightened an arm around Hoseok's waist, as he continued to walk by the heavy crowd of people. 

"New Year in Times Square wasn't what I had in mind!" Hoseok shouted back, 'brows furrowed a bit in worry, as Yoongi continued to lead the way. 

Yoongi flashed Hoseok a grin and something curled in the pit of Hoseok's belly. The elder continued to pull Hoseok on, leading them both through the crowd and into a side street, cordoned off with iron police barricades. Hoseok looked around, frowning at the wet ground and dumpsters lining the sides.  

"Yoongi, seriously," The younger sighed, concern growing in his belly. "What're we really doing?" Hoseok's last words came out in a quick breath with a shriek when he felt large hands grab his shoulders, slamming him against the brick wall.

"Were doing what I want." Yoongi's voice lowered as he answered. Tongue unconsciously swiping his bottom lip.

Hoseok gasped at the force of the older's hands pushing him into the brick wall, as fear curled into his throat, forming a lump he couldn't speak past.

Yoongi's eyes flickered black, his freshly stripped inhibitions not holding him back. 

"You said," Yoongi purred, running one finger down Hoseok's cold cheek, "That you'd let me do anything as long as I stayed with you." He gently brushed some of Hoseok's curly locks behind his ear, staring at him intently.

A slow nod from Hoseok confirmed Yoongi's statement and the younger fought for his voice. Hoseok had stayed with him to try and stop him from doing anything he'd regret and so far, it had worked. But this worried the younger, frightened him even. The past few weeks had been an eye-opener and mostly he hadn't minded the debauched things Yoongi wanted to do. It wasn't like he'd been sampling vanilla for his entire relationship with him.

"Did you mean it?" Yoongi demanded voice low and hushed and Hoseok nodded again. His large calloused hands ran down either side of Hoseok's body, over the layers that he'd put on to protect himself from the cold. "Good boy," he murmured, unbuttoning Hoseok's pants. Hoseok sucked in a breath, eyes widening at his movements.

"Yoongi, what—"

Yoongi's wide palm slapped over his mouth and he squeaked against it, realizing Yoongi positioned him out of view. 

"You shut the fuck up and let me do what I want," he ordered, "And what I want is to be balls deep in your sweet little hole as all those blissfully happy morons countdown to the new year." He murmured, staring deeply into Hoseok's eyes. " I want you," Is all he said as his free hand grabbed at Hoseok's pants, tearing them down his thighs, "To be thinking about nothing but milking my cock dry at midnight."

Hoseok's eyes rolled back and Yoongi smirked wickedly when he found the younger wet underneath his pants. He'd destroyed most of Hoseok's underwear and refused to allow him to purchase anymore—Yoongi liked easy access, always had.

"Y—yoongi," Hoseok managed, trying to pull the demon's hand away from his mouth. Yoongi's eyes flooded with black, not giving way to green again and Hoseok stiffened, feeling two fingers penetrate him and curl into his sweet spot. "—Ah—"

"Keep trying, baby. You wanna say no? Say no." The demon growled, his horns growing out of his head as he continued to scissor Hoseok's tight heat.