broken heart | ʸᵒᵒⁿˢᵉᵒᵏ

this story was not written by me, BUT i was the one who GAVE the prompt (the idea) behind the story. so monokink and i, a close friend of mine, we message each other prompts of bottom hoseok, then we each write a small or long story about it. we just write stories for each other! uwu it's really so much fun amongst us ♡ 

so this is one of my favourite short stories she wrote for me, and i love it so much, that i decided to post it. credits to her

__
°°°

hoseok was delicate pretty soft boy , his friends often compared him to flowers. he brought joy to everyone and went out of his way to make sure they felt loved. hoseok deserved the world , his world was is hard working boyfriend min yoongi. the two may have been complete opposites in most ways , but nevertheless the two were in love or at least hoseok thought that.

hoseok was on his way from work , with him were two coffee cakes , a hot chocolate for himself and a piping hot coffee for yoongi. in the seat besides him were a bouquet of flowers for gis significant other as well. normally it was yoongi giving the soft pastel like boy flowers but hoseok thought 'yoongi deserves some flowers.' hoseok's best friends jimin & taehyung disagreed though they wouldn't say it aloud because their delicate flower boy didn't need his precious feelings hurt.

once the boy got home he quietly walked into the home he shared with yoongi. hoseok was as light as a feather so the squeaky stairs never bothered to make noise anytime the boy walked up them. as he walked up the stairs faint noises of moans and skin slapping against each other filled hoseok's ears. hoseok slowly walked into the bedroom to reveal a naked yoongi and jungkook.

one by one everything in his arms collapsed onto the ground. the piping hot coffee spilling all over hoseok. the pain of the hot liquid burning his soft skin couldn't be felt or even compared to the pain his heart was feeling. hoseok stood there silently as yoongi desperately tried to cover his body yet failing. Hoseok's eyes landed on the clothes littered on the floor. a baby blue mickey mouse sweater caught his eye. the sweater held so much significance. yoongi bought it for the boy one their trip to the disney park for one of their dates, it had gone missing and the answer as to why was known.

yoongi got up stuttering as he tried to feed his boyfriend excuses and apologies. hoseok could hear anything, his world was mute. the boy's eyes quickly filled with tears as he felt weak to his knees. as yoongi's once warm loving hands reached to touch hoseok, the boy turned and ran. he didn't bother to get in his dark he just ran.

taehyung & jimins shared apartment was nearly an hour away by walking, but hoseok made it there in less than half an hour. he reached the apartment knocking loudly on the door trying desperately not to cry more, but as the door swung open the boy fell to his knees and sobbed. jimin yelled for taehyung and instantly pulled his sobbing friend into his arms. taehyung ran wrapping his arms around the crying boy. jimin & taehyung trying to calm their sobbing friend.

after an hour of trying to calm hoseok they managed to find out why he was crying. taehyung was ready to marched his way to the cheater and teach him a lesson until jimin yanked him back. the pair were now watching a movie and holding the sniffling boy whose heart was once filled with love was now filled with pain and sorrow.

it was nearly two in the morning. hoseok was asleep curled up against taehyung in his bedroom, the broken boy was used to being held by yoongi to fall asleep, taehyung was quick to volunteer himself to hold the boy till he fell asleep. jimin was making tea as surprise knocks at the door made him. he shuffled to the door to reveal a messy looking yoongi, in his hand the blue mickey sweater. jimin sneered in pure disgust, ready to slam the door, yoongi put his foot and hand in the way. "i need to see him jimin." yoongi croaked with pain evident in his voice.

"he doesn't need to see you. you are really an pathetic excuse of a boyfriend you know?" jimin spat. he hoped he hurt the man's feelings, taehyung quietly peered from afar asking jimin who it was. once he saw the baby blue sweater he was charging towards yoongi ready to rip the pale boy to pieces. jimin surprisingly managed to hold the taller boy back , telling yoongi that if he really cared about his boyfriend he wouldn't have done what he did and shut the door leaving yoongi there to sob himself about his mistakes.

BONUS : it was nearly a year since hoseok walked in on his ex lover cheating on him. the pain never once leaving his heart but he managed to find someone who had experienced the same thing. jimin and taehyung insisted everyone should go out partying and though hoseok was still the delicate pretty soft boy but this time he had walls built up. Jungkook's ex boyfriend Namjoon was the same way but once he met hoseok they instantly clicked. Namjoon's arm was wrapped around the petite boys waist while only meters away watching everything was hoseok's former lover and heart breaker, min yoongi. he watched as namjoon pulled hoseok into a soft kiss and held him as if he was the most fragile thing to exist , because hoseok was the most fragile thing to exist.

a/n: this was written by a close friend of mine monokink ♡

and the requests people have asked for is in my drafts♡